Thread: spent 500 plats cant get a Overtime pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Unhappy spent 500 plats cant get a Overtime pet?

i was tryin to do"true legends" so i bout the Meanduring pack for 4 times already.

n couldnt get a Overtime pet still.

anyone knws if theres anyway i can contract dev?

cuz i email sts support they said this is wht they can help in their department..
    Last edited by Miss Insecurity; 07-12-2012 at 08:13 PM.
    Find me in game if u r lookin 4 me! :Insecurity/Insecurities/Theinsecurity/Insecureheart
    and..stop callin me "Dude"or"Bro" ... piss me off. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

That per is the rare one of all of them many players have tried their hands several times, this does come to the luck of the draw. I am not sure there is anything they will do as its a "chance to get the rare" pet
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

500 platinum? There are many players who spent more than that before they got Overtime (I know several who spent twice that amount)...you should have known what you were getting yourself into before going through the process...plus, it would be unfair to many players who spent more than that amount if ever you get some sort of compromise. If you really want to get True Legend, you should be prepared to lose money in the process, it's just like that...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    500 platinum? There are many players who spent more than that before they got Overtime (I know several who spent twice that amount)...you should have known what you were getting yourself into before going through the process...plus, it would be unfair to many players who spent more than that amount if ever you get some sort of compromise. If you really want to get True Legend, you should be prepared to lose money in the process, it's just like that...
    lol my friend spent 1000plats n he got 500 back also an overtime. sounds fair ?
    Find me in game if u r lookin 4 me! :Insecurity/Insecurities/Theinsecurity/Insecureheart
    and..stop callin me "Dude"or"Bro" ... piss me off. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

That's totally not fair. That sounds like STS gave your friend a lollipop for him to stop ranting. For the rest of us who are more "capable", we were ready to lose the money we gambled for those random pets. How can that be fair when I have at least 4 friends who spent more than 1,000 platinum for Overtime and never got a refund?...I spent nearly 1,000 platinum for Overtime and never got a refund myself, and that's just me and my friends...I'm positive that there are more people who had worse experience. You actually put yourself in a worse position, now, you're discussing a previous case about STS compromising their supposedly "random" item...I'm certain STS doesn't like anyone talking about previous cases. I hope people sees your post so they can all run to STS and get 500 platinum refunds on Overtime provided they spent 1000 platinum. When that happens, that's the time that it becomes fair, not just your friend.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-13-2012 at 01:01 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vampinoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

60+ dollars for a ingame pet...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DerSchuetze For This Useful Post:

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Chance packs might lead to excessive complains. They should be removed,really.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by HunterSLAYER; 07-13-2012 at 07:15 AM.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

A chance pet is as it says a possibility it is like a lottery, just because somone chooses to buy lottery tickets every day does not mean they will get the jackpot. The chances are the same as getting pinks in a drop, some people get them all the time lets use humaia for an example, some have gotten many dropps, while others are playing just as long and just as hard and spending just as much in plat purchases as the other there are people who have lvld one charecter to 21 and a second to 70 with no pink drop in that map. Just like plat packs we choose to take a chance. I can not see where this can lead to any such issue as a lawsuit.

I would sugget that if you have thoughts such as this that you personaly contact the developers in e mail and not on the forum.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LADYHADASSA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DerSchuetze View Post
    60+ dollars for a ingame pet...
    People spend much more than this for pinks in hames bia elixers...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This is stupid to spend so much money...no offense LoL
    I don't wanna "True Legend" and I despise people who have this title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

That's totally not fair. That sounds like STS gave your friend a lollipop for him to stop ranting. For the rest of us who are more "capable", we were ready to lose the money we gambled for those random pets. How can that be fair when I have at least 4 friends who spent more than 1,000 platinum for Overtime and never got a refund?...I spent nearly 1,000 platinum for Overtime and never got a refund myself, and that's just me and my friends...I'm positive that there are more people who had worse experience. You actually put yourself in a worse position, now, you're discussing a previous case about STS compromising their supposedly "random" item...I'm certain STS doesn't like anyone talking about previous cases. I hope people sees your post so they can all run to STS and get 500 platinum refunds on Overtime provided they spent 1000 platinum. When that happens, that's the time that it becomes fair, not just your friend.
    They'd rather keep happy customers, buddy. Maybe it's not fair to you because you or your friends didn't think about asking. Devs try to do the best they can to satisfy everybody, but they can't satisfy greed, because greed is never satisfied.

Are you saying that dev support has never given you anything beneficial to you? It's a case by case basis, that's generally how quality support works.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    They'd rather keep happy customers, buddy. Maybe it's not fair to you because you or your friends didn't think about asking. Devs try to do the best they can to satisfy everybody, but they can't satisfy greed, because greed is never satisfied.

Are you saying that dev support has never given you anything beneficial to you? It's a case by case basis, that's generally how quality support works.

+1

You just have to ask, don't expect them to check how much plat everyone spends trying to get these pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I got mine first try *happy face*
    DL: love|Floating|Olympian|Cornflake
    pl: Karma|VVorld

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

If you read the description of the item, it says plus a chance at getting the rare overtime! Or something like that...There's 2 key words here. Chance and rare. If theres a chance that you get something, it means it's not guaranteed. Also, if something is rare, it means that it is less likely to show up.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I assure you I spent a lot of platinum not only in getting this particular pet but everything else in this game and I never got any refund on anything. True, I did not ask because I know chance purchases are non-refundable, at least that's how everything else works (lottery, raffle draws, special edition items that randomly goes with each x amount of purchase, and basically everything that involves a chance purchase), apparently not here. I pictured a world where every person who does not win in a lottery will run after the ticketing office every draw, that didn't look right to me, so I didn't ask because it's the sensible thing to do. You're telling me that if a ticketing lottery office gives a refund, it's just their way of making their customers happy? Do you know how absurd that sounds? Unless there's a major flaw in a lottery draw or any chance purchase (cheating etc.), asking for a refund is not only a sign of impulsive/immature spending who doesn't know what he's getting himself into and now grieving or outright greed trying to think he's better and above everybody else. Regardless if someone buys $1,000 worth of lottery tickets or any chance purchase, and did not win, he/she doesn't get a right to refund even if it's case-to-case, that's how everything else works (that's the nature of gambling and chance purchase), in this case unless STS is admitting that there's a major fault in their system for them to refund as a form of "apology" (because refunds are apologies in a form of cash, so what are they apologizing for? flawed system?), any form of refund to customers will not only sound absurd but unfair to many people. I guarantee you, it's not only me and my friends who didn't ask for refunds because I trust that there are many sensible people like myself who knows when to ask the right questions. We're talking about real money here, so the scenario of lottery and other random purchases are just same as these random virtual pets. Even if it's case-to-case, it doesn't mean it should be "secret" and everyone should have a fair chance to avail this "customer service involving refunds". What are the conditions of getting that refund? or is that a secret? Do you know? I don't...was never informed prior to purchase...you cannot find anything written that says you can refund it..it's obviously a band-aid solution that was pulled out of wherever...they did it to make his friend shutup about it, I didn't know I can get a refund of $500 after $1000 purchase of random pet...blame me for not asking if this were all blatantly stated in the game or in this website and I still did not ask...but it was never explained, and yes, companies do explain when and how to refund their products. So is it fair? No way is it fair, far from it...not only to us (me and my friends), but to everyone who purchased this random pet worth $1000 and did not get a $500 refund (That's what the thread starter said). I said my piece, I don't intend to engage anyone in a debate over this, I'll leave this up to the paying customers to judge for themselves (and maybe file your respective refund claims...apparently, the non-refundable can be refundable in this game as long as you ask and you're happy, omg Santa!).

PS: Sorry if too long and you didn't read.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-13-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I assure you I spent a lot of platinum not only in getting this particular pet but everything else in this game and I never got any refund on anything. True, I did not ask because I know chance purchases are non-refundable, at least that's how everything else works (lottery, raffle draws, special edition items that randomly goes with each x amount of purchase, and basically everything that involves a chance purchase), apparently not here. I pictured a world where every person who does not win in a lottery will run after the ticketing office every draw, that didn't look right to me, so I didn't ask because it's the sensible thing to do. You're telling me that if a ticketing lottery office gives a refund, it's just their way of making their customers happy? Do you know how absurd that sounds? Unless there's a major flaw in a lottery draw or any chance purchase (cheating etc.), asking for a refund is not only a sign of impulsive/immature spending who doesn't know what he's getting himself into and now grieving or outright greed trying to think he's better and above everybody else. Regardless if someone buys $1,000 worth of lottery tickets or any chance purchase, and did not win, he/she doesn't get a right to refund even if it's case-to-case, that's how everything else works (that's the nature of gambling and chance purchase), in this case unless STS is admitting that there's a major fault in their system for them to refund as a form of "apology", any form of refund to customers will not only sound absurd but unfair to many people. I guarantee you, it's not only me and my friends who didn't ask for refunds because I trust that there are many sensible people like myself who knows when to ask the right questions. We're talking about real money here, so the scenario of lottery and other random purchases are just same as these random virtual pets. Even if it's case-to-case, it doesn't mean it should be "secret" and everyone should have a fair chance to avail this "customer service". What are the conditions of getting that refund? or is that a secret? Do you know? I don't...was never informed prior to purchase...you cannot find anything written that says you can refund it..it's obviously a band-aid solution that was pulled out of wherever...they did it to make his friend shutup about it, I didn't know I can get a refund of $500 after $1000 purchase of random pet...blame me for not asking if this were all blatantly stated in the game or in this website and I still did not ask...but it was never explained, and yes, companies do explain when and how to refund their products. So is it fair? No way is it fair, far from it...not only to us (me and my friends), but to everyone who purchased this random pet worth $1000 and did not get a $500 refund (That's what the thread starter said). I said my piece, I don't intend to engage anyone in a debate over this, I'll leave this up to people to judge for themselves.

PS: Sorry if too long and you didn't read.
    It's not the real world, it's a game. Happy customers equals paying customers & customer loyalty. Complaints about support, especially when they are working their butts off to keep us happy will get you nowhere. I realize you're competive and driven, but it's time to let things go. There will always be people who achieved the same results you did in less time and money spent.

P.S: I didn't read most of it, I'm on an iPhone and that's a lot of text to stare it on this 3.5" screen.

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    It's not the real world, it's a game. Happy customers equals paying customers & customer loyalty. Complaints about support, especially when they are working their butts off to keep us happy will get you nowhere. I realize you're competive and driven, but it's time to let things go. There will always be people who achieved the same results you did in less time and money spent.

P.S: I didn't read most of it, I'm on an iPhone and that's a lot of text to stare it on this 3.5" screen.
    Lmao.Time to get a Galaxy Note.
    5.3 inch screen..big enough to see all things XD

DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
    Lmao.Time to get a Galaxy Note.
    5.3 inch screen..big enough to see all things XD

I'd rather have a small phone than something that buldges out of my pocket & makes me look awkward while on the phone. Try grasping that phone all the way around when you're talking to someone, it's highly uncomfortable.