Thread: Increase Jewel Drop Rate Elite Zodias Maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Default Increase Jewel Drop Rate Elite Zodias Maps

Wow where to begin. As a Free 2 Play Player I'm very disappointed with the Jewel drop rate using a Jewel Elixir in Elite Zodias Maps. There should be an increase in drop rate and jewel tier size in Elite Zodias Maps. Elite Mobs same Lvl should have a better jewel drop rate. It's great for the Economy, Elite Zodias Map Activity, and Free 2 Play Players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Bump @Asommers

I don't have a hidden agenda with this request. It's simply ruining my Questline atm. Assassin's Creed: Unlocks at Lvl 81 and obtaining 4/4 Mythic 81 Set, 21 Precise Fury, Top 10 Swamp Temple LB Banner, and Crypt Raider's Aura. Farm Fury Gems to Complete Flawless Gem Set in Elite Zodias Maps while killing intended targets on Hit List: Rigel, Kroton, Midas, and Ariel. Easily a 1-2+Month Elite Quest.

So you can only imagine my surprise yesterday Hyped about making this Quest only to find out what the state of Gem Farming is. Now I bought a good amount of Fury Gems already, Crafted 4 Flawless Fury Gems, and 1 short of 2.7K Str atm 😈. I'm enjoying the Power Creep with the new Flawless Gems. Hauntlet is way to boring and easy to do any of this with, it makes all of this pointless.

So that is my personal reason for the request. But this also could help a lot with player's only killing Mini Boss, Boss, while skipping over Mobs. This would give a pretty good reason to clean Full Elite Zodias Maps. Can we at least test this for a month and check the Data?
    Last edited by Fearrr; 04-15-2022 at 11:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

After some thinking I don’t think atm this is a good idea with Egg Event going on and people farming Energy and Gems in Hauntlet. It might over saturate the Gem Market. And hey I revised the Elite Quest so all is good…I know I know the STS Team was really worried about ruining my Quest lel.🤣

So I’m going to close this thread. But before I do…You know it’s a new year with new Plat Store Vanity opportunities! We got Prey(Predator 5) 2022 coming out this summer. @Cinco Sigh I’m just looking for a little Cinco Magic come Halloween 2022! You know like a Scar Predator Vanity Theme Set…Full Accessories Included ofc…On and Off Full Body Cloaking Aura(This type of an effect has been done to perfection in a past older game: Order and Chaos Assassin Class )…Plenty of epic Predator Weapons to choose from… Shoulder Mounted Plasma Caster with Helmet Red Beam Tri-Laser ∆ Particle Effect…This would be a Masterpiece! Cinco…Cincoooo…Bestie… Halloween 2022 Plat Store Vanity Section would be Litty no Kizzy!

War Class only. Thread Closed.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 04-19-2022 at 09:50 AM.