Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: option disable flying vanity probes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default option disable flying vanity probes

could we get the option to disable the flying objects around new aura wisps ... eg cyber/hacker/royal/angelic auras .. i can see how if you need the full 4/4 sets you would need to buy the smaller version wisp . but i dont think it should be integrated with the Aura itself .. as the flying wisp is just a part of set and not the aura itself ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Megatr0n For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

i give your auras and effects to detail 100/100 .. but when you add the flying wisp i decrease the aura to 5/100.... why i give you this rating is 5 out of 100 players will like them together but the other 95 hate it ...

i love the animals with boomslang and baby chicks auras etc . but the plats brought auras .. wisp not needed .. we need some sort of voting system to keep or delete flying saucers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    i give your auras and effects to detail 100/100 .. but when you add the flying wisp i decrease the aura to 5/100.... why i give you this rating is 5 out of 100 players will like them together but the other 95 hate it ...

i love the animals with boomslang and baby chicks auras etc . but the plats brought auras .. wisp not needed .. we need some sort of voting system to keep or delete flying saucers

It's also annoying that whatever flying item it is they get left behind while you're using a speed set why don't they make it like with how kershal wisp/ spooky + frost arti wisps have it where they don't get left behind while running with a speed set

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,479 Posts

Initially, we probably should have split the wisp and aura into two slots, but we didn't and currently, a mix and match goes into one slot. Too many have been made to split them up at this point, so I don't think we're going to.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Initially, we probably should have split the wisp and aura into two slots, but we didn't and currently, a mix and match goes into one slot. Too many have been made to split them up at this point, so I don't think we're going to.

-ALS
    But If someone is spending almost $100 usd for 1 aura wouldn't the least you guys could do is put in some time to fix this quality of life issue?

The wisps in auras not being left behind while running*^^

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

hmm sold out every reset (angelic rev wisp), they loved the flying wisp
    Last edited by pentaboom; 04-16-2022 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default option disable flying vanity probes

-ALS
    well thats a bummer .. i hope you guys add the flying wisp to the LB aura . so they can feel how the rest of us feel .

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,479 Posts

We can fix the wisps so they don't get left behind. Right now, the wisps move like a pet does (follows the player), but we could change them to orbit. We'd probably have to take a community poll on this because it would change the way wisps work for everyone.

-ALS

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

We can fix the wisps so they don't get left behind. Right now, the wisps move like a pet does (follows the player), but we could change them to orbit. We'd probably have to take a community poll on this because it would change the way wisps work for everyone.

-ALS
    Who else loves asommers?

I don't know about you guys but although sometimes the answer can be disappointing, you can tell he's clearly committed in relating to players' feedbacks !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Who else loves asommers?

I don't know about you guys but although sometimes the answer can be disappointing, you can tell he's clearly committed in relating to players' feedbacks !
    100% with the said above

Having the wisps flying around like the orbs from kershal staff for example would make them little more appealing IMO also always fun have different glowing orbs / objects flying around in unison XD

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah first time for myself I’ve seen a nice response from a Dev. Usually just get brushed of with a closing thread. You restore hope in me that this game will thrive once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

-ALS
    Is this for Flying Wisps only? Will this effect the Hydra from Crypt Raider's Aura? Cause a few here are mentioning Flying Wisps so just wondering.

Edit: Nvm at work speed reading and misread a post that I thought was going to happen, and was trying to figure out how that would work for Ground Aura Wisps.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 04-18-2022 at 02:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

-ALS
    This was initially the better idea to do. But is it to late though to still do this? Having 2 Slots between Aura and Wisp for future Auras? Also like I said in the past about an Aura Edit Vendor...Instead of the idea of removing/adding Wisps...There could be a option for the old Auras+ Wisps to be able to Spilt them for a Plat Cost. So this way you guys wouldn't manually have to redo all the old ones into Two Slots. It will be a option for the Player's to decide whether they want to keep it as the original Aura+Wisp in One Slot or Split into Two Slots. I guess the only thing you guys would have to cover wtih this Vendor would be, name of the Wisp after Split and Description Box. But that is only coming up with the layout once v.s having to redo every single current Aura+Wisp. Could this work?
    Last edited by Fearrr; 04-18-2022 at 08:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    This was initially the better idea to do. But is it to late though to still do this? Having 2 Slots between Aura and Wisp for future Auras? Also like I said in the past about an Aura Edit Vendor...Instead of the idea of removing/adding Wisps...There could be a option for the old Auras+ Wisps to be able to Spilt them for a Plat Cost. So this way you guys wouldn't manually have to redo all the old ones into Two Slots. It will be a option for the Player's to decide whether they want to keep it as the original Aura+Wisp in One Slot or Split into Two Slots. I guess the only thing you guys would have to cover wtih this Vendor would be, name of the Wisp after Split and Description Box. But that is only coming up with the layout once v.s having to redo every single current Aura+Wisp. Could this work?
    Food For Thought: Making the extra slot for future new Auras and Wisps can come first. The Aura Edit Vendor can come when you guys find and have the time. Also I would just focus on the Split feature first. Because more Aura and Wisp editing options for X amount of Plat can be added to this Vendor later on. 🤔
    Last edited by Fearrr; 04-18-2022 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Before the backpack slot was introduced, there were armor vanities that came with wings. When the backpack slot came, the wings that were on armor vanities were detached and moved to the backpack slot. If I remember correctly, players that had these vanities also already had the wings in their inventory as well. So it isn't possible to do something similar with wisps?
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 04-18-2022 at 12:18 PM.

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,479 Posts

Looked into this and it's too late to split the wisps and auras. There are too many existing assets including item set effects built upon the current framework.

-ALS

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: