Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blind's out. Reflection of the past(fun long story of my sts journey)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Default Blind's out. Reflection of the past(fun long story of my sts journey)

Hey guys.

If you are my friend or even if u aren't, pease take a time to read this long story, it is a big part of my life for real ;D.

PART 1: POCKET LEGENDS, THE JOURNEY

Far out...what a journey has it been...since 2011 February 27 I've been playing this game, almost every day of my life.

This was my first ever mmo and all i gotta say is, it will be the greatest and the last one.

I can't express how awesome it was when one day i got sick and had to stay at home and i decided to check the app store out of boredom. I always wanted to try a game where you make a character and actually level it. So after minutes of looking through the store i stumbled upon PL.

My first ever character was Blindmaster, a mage, i named it so because the day before i watched Takeshi Kitano's Zatoichi. A movie about a blind rogue swordsman. So i found the name to be pretty badass ;D. I remade it and leveled it to (forgot what lvl cap was if u didn't buy campaign) i think it was 13. Yeah, i got tapjoy and bought dark forest and leveled to 18. After that i remade the toon 10 times. It was some real fun.

In the end i decided to buy itunes card and...there it went...fml hahah

Throughout the leveling my character to 55 i met 2 of some of my greatest friends Masterofgator and Pjmilo (now known as Hotshotelf). Then master renamed his character to Deafmaster. So me, Deaf and Pj became the awesome trio who shared tens of dozens of millions of gold together and leveled together until 56. At that time we met some awesome people in sewers, too many good guys to recall here, so for now only gonna mension one. Slushie. Man...Slushie was freaking annoying and all 3 of us almost hated him, but then somehow he became our good friend and joined the gang ;D. So me Deaf, Pj, Slushie, and other awesome sewer guys, were having some crazy fun doing runs in sewers. All of us hit 56.

Then me and Deaf decided to make birds. And there appeared the notorious Blindrogue ;D, yea boy, u know what it is right, and Deafrogue. That was best time of pl, me and Deaf made millions prior to making the birds and bought every single best set to lvl. Pink launchers, artisans, pink 20-25, shivering, 41,45,47 pinks and ballistas, death shotgun sets and...drum roll...Brand new Fresh Custom recurve sets ;D (came out that week). Oh yeah and Pj helped us lvl up throughout the course. So then, fully ready with custom recurve set we leveled to 56.

That was some hardcore grinding those days, neither me nor Deaf used even gold elexirs. Pure, raw and hardcore. Hehe.

Then me and Deaf made bears. Pj always was leveling a different class than me and Deaf every time lol. So yeah Blind/Deaf masters and rogues, we decided to make bears. I made my bear a freaking awesome Blindknight while Deaf somehow called it Deafprototype(still can't forgive him for that, how awesome would a Deafknight be?). Oh well, we leveled them to and became awesome enchanted blast staff intel bears who wrecked sewers faster tnan a group of 5 average players. We leveled them to 56, without elixirs again. Somehow i ended up having 50k pve kills while Deaf only 11k. It is still a mystery.

PART 2: COT, SL, NURI'S

So once all 3 of us had every single class capped in sewers, we became bored and started complaining and waiting for sl. Back then in sewers we found out that guilds are coming in sl and then in pl. Since we were friends with Ikungfu, Tankkaar, Crimson, Darkphoenixx, Decur, Sxybabrz(aka peckahead aka candydreams) and all the other awesome sewer guys, we all decided to join a guild that was being formed, known as COT with Kungfu and Tankkaar as our guild masters. It was awesome. Back in those days Deaf and Pj didn't pvp, neither did i. But me, Tankkaar, Slushie(he was already a fine pvper) and Crimson decided we r gonna become awesome pvp players. We tried everything, all builds, everything , played every map, had in house COT practise games. Slushie was our number one general and me and Tank as his officers haha. It was fun and we were pretty good and could destroy some decent players. Then we entered the first ever dev hosted 5vs5 ctf tourney. We had 2 teams, COT A and COT B. Can't remember who was in cot A, i think it was Slushie, Eversor, Kraze, and some others. They lost to Vietnamese guys 6:10. But...Cot B with me Tank, Apollo, Fastcast and Grenadiers weren't as lucky with the opponents....drum freaking roll...UNITY. Alwaysdtf(as guest sub), Amyxrose, Ashxrose, Dolloway and Imkelly...

What else to say...us newbies with 1k max pvp/ctf kills lost 1:10. It was fun i gotta tell ya ;D.

So, some time passed, and there came long awaited SL! It was on android :/, thx to Crim for buying us guild hall. We patiently read all the news on Cot forum. in the end it came out on ios. We were dissapointed fair to say, but it was still fun game, we leveled to 26 with the guild and forgot about it once Nuri's came out...(my favorite campaign).

We with COT were as happy as larry, leveling together and farming in nuri's. This time with elexirs lol(damn them).

Ok this story is starting to get long so i'll speed it up.

Nuri's was fun, we got our crafted hot looking sets. Me and Deaf decided to make our birds the rogues, are mains. We didn't lvl bear and mage to 61. Pj leveled all 3.

I started ctfing, was alright, but still not up there on the lvl with top players. Deaf and Pj didn't want to even step into pvp. Deaf did sometimes and was really good, but Pj couldn't be forced.

When nuri's had settled and everyone got their sets. I lost the passion. Oh also i got in a massive fight with all the COT gms and officers (still can't remember what it was all about). So I left, Pj and Deaf followed, some others left too. Hella Good formed on that day and lol we called it a COT refugee camp. Cause literally everyone in hella good were in cot previously.

I started ctfing seriously, and became friends with all the Revelation members and was hanging with them all the time. Then i got invited to it (i almost fainted), but couldn't leave my boys Pj and Deaf alone. So i didn't join.

I got sick of pl and it was depressing. Me Deaf and Pj decided that we like SL, which we actually started to, and we decided to move ti SL completely. So we left hella good and sort of quit pl.

PART 3: STAR LEGENDS, THE JOURNEY TO THE TOP OF THE GALAXY

Here we arrived. Blackstar. Oh snap.

all 3 of us were lvl 26, 31 cap was about to end.

Our old pl friends Skavenger and Ebalere were running Knights of Cydonia. So we joined them.

36 cap came out.

All 3 of us were operatives, Blind/Deaf/Mute. We quickly became public faces due to our awesome name combo, badass looks, and leet skills, gained in pl.

It was fun times in KoC, but soon everyone got a vibe that it is going to disband.

We left KoC, with all the sadness and joined Vengeance which was recently formed. We became good friends with all the guys there. We were really passionate about the guild and i even made a forum for it and everyone was encouraged to use it (which people did and it there were heaps of fun threads). We became good friends with Fareast and Ardon. Everything was awesome. We became officers. I slowly started going for the pve kills. Deaf and Pj(Mute on sl) were capping every char and making money while i was sticking to my op and going for the kills.

Later i got in arguments with some people in Vengeance. and..it was hard, but i left, to start a fresh beginning. Deaf and Pj followed, since i'm young i'm the boss and they are old mature men, so they didn't really give a dam about what guild they were in haha ;D

We still stayed friends with all the guys in Vengeance.

So since we were on the lookout for a fresh new start, Deshraill invited us to Independents.

Everything was great, we became friends with all the guys there and everyone in the guild and entire sl was like a family. I became really good friends with Divinehawkz - kindest guy ever.

So there me, Deshraill and Divinehawkz, all 3 guildies, started racing to the operative pve leaderboard. Hyun and Feitan were way up there so we fought for spots number 3,4 and 5.

can't believe this, i can't remember the name of 36 campaign and the dreadful room number 2.

But the fact is, we fsrmed it and raced like crazy. In the end i ended up winning sith 163000 kills, Desh with 137000 and Divine..can't remember, something close to Desh.

Everything got boring.

Deaf started playing less due to his wife expecting a son soon. Pj/Mute quit Sl and went back to PL and joined COT .

I met Acedagger, my old friend in pl. He got sick of pl and came to sl. We became even more good frjends and talked a lot there.

Then later i thought, screw endgame screw endgame pvp, and screw kill farming.

I made a lvl 15 operative twink, if you would like to read about the deeds of this twink, read my guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ve-twink-build

Long story short i ended up renaming my lvl 15 twink to Blind and renaming my main to Freeusfromgcd(tribute to a great pl pvp archer who quit after gcd came out, his name is still on the leaderboard today)

I joined Project Twink. We totally dominated everyone. I made great friends there. During that time i was always chilling with Ardon, Kano, Ace and Seiyen(who didn't twink much but is an awesome guy so we just talked )

Now most important. One day i saw this noob, he ws lvl 12 or something and he was pvping with us big lvl 15 boys. He was very kind. And out of the blue i decided, i'm gonna take this guy under my wing.

his name was Spartanzzz.

he leveled to 15 and i started training him in the art of lvl 15 operative pvp.

We became awesome friends. So this is how the story goes.

Time went. on pl it was mount fang. Pj was an officer in COT, all toons capped, gold rolling.

Twnking was fun while it lasted. Spartanzz started playing a bit less. In the end...i got completely tired of sl.

I decded...it's time to come back to Pocket Legends...drum roll..

PART4: THE PATH TO BECOMING A FULLY FLEDGED PVP PLAYER

Here i came, completely naked bird, looking forward to the bright endgame ctf future. '

Pj by now, started pvping (i was truly shocked when i found out that he pvped). And guess what, he was great.

He hooked me up with crafted sang set (thx bro, this is how friends do, u come naked and there u go, all set up in a blink of an eye)

I leveled to 66 quickly, big thx to Deviousangel for helping me a lot. Freaking 65 noobs these days couldn't even play properly.

So i leveled quickly. And there i was, ready. I jumped into a ctf game. And met some of my old Revelation buddies. I was welcomed with open arms and gladly joined them.

Pj renamed to Hotshotelf.

And there it went, ctf ctf ctf ctf ctf, constant ctf, constant practising. I became better and better.

Bond between all the Revelation member grew bigger and bigger. Pj joined us as well.

Then Triumph merged with us and we became one big warm family. Unity also came back and grew strong as out friendly rivalry team.

During Mt Fang i made 2 of some of my closests friends and greatest people, Flacs(was friends with him since sewers but in mt fang we became like bros) and Odin(what a guy, never played with him really, but i've probably typed 100000 words when chatting with him). Also big mention to Chloe(Rose), sweetest girl ever.

I also became friends with all the great pvp players, just to name a few...

Cloakypoo, Gladiator, Buddyf, Papapat, Anajefez, Apollo, Hotdream, Jjjlove, Ghost(Swag), Hodumaru(wmwmwmwmwmw) King, Saycred, Oneshotfury, Awwmang, Drinkhaterade, Jcoultet, Dolloway(Ffa) Azi, Kanital, Gaunab, Megaspec(a.k.a Demoniclight), Aerobirdy, Hahaahhahabirdy, Walkhardd, Brodiniozo, Absoluteboss(big shout out to our awesome GM) Bglir, Amyxrose(now Ruby) Boss, Masternaora, Shhhhhfight, Strklownin, Falking, Birdbrainjr, Cjackyo, Deviousdemon, Blessarcher, Bitslap, Mejsll, Sebastianll Chickenrunn, Ywforplaying, Otaawazavie, Paahudd, Freiuiybal, Impawlixx, Mothwing, Protectmyneck, Minhchau, Huskybird, Tripphazardd and of course Vochr. and many many more, sorry if i left anyone out.

In the end, i hit 30,000 freaking ctf kills and around 1200-1300 captures all as pure dex bird.

Damn, these were some fine days.

and now, why am i quiting?

I am 17 years old and now is the time when i have to become a man, finish education get job, find a wife. i must become a true man and i cannot afford to spend anymore time playing this wonderful game. Because i am too addicted to it and i cannot control the time i spend on it.

So the last word...

I love you all guys, i love all the forum people, all the pl people and all the sl people. if i ever hurt you, please forgive me. if you ever hurt me, trust me, it's all forgotten.

Thx to all the developers and moderators ou guys are awesome.

Thx to everyone who has ever helped me, whether it's 25 health pots or a kind word. Thx to all my friends for being awesome the way you are. Thx to Revelation for everything. Thx to all of you for just being here.

I love you all guys and i will miss you. God bless you all.

-Alan, aka Blind.
    Last edited by Blind; 07-14-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    It was fun while it lasted.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Dam bro am shocked!

-Raghav

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Will miss u broda, all the best for life!

-Raghav

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

You know what I want to know, and that's whether your still a pigeon or have relapsed back into us penguins.

But in all honestly, gonna miss you big time! Pop by every once in a while, don't let it end at only 100000 words!
    | PL: Odin | ECLIPSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Thx guys, take care :-) .

i'm now a lvl 1 crow, but i did die as a penguin (for the 67th time).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

wow tfs, that was a good read
    SL is a bit like hotel California... you can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Nice fighting against, and with you in the arena. Have fun, and good luck with whatever you do in life. Remember PL and the community will always be here. So do stop by when you can.

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to saool For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

You will be missed bro. The best of luck in all your endeavors and may you enjoy life to the fullest.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

i will always remember you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Livemau For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I'll miss ya Blind. Your an amazing friend, pvper, and like an older brother to me. <3 Take care, I respect all the decisions you do. Keep in touch. Also, Great story
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Blind's out. Reflection of the past(fun long story of my sts journey)

Awe man another awesome player leaving GL in life my friend I was touched by ur story :'(
    Credits to Iady

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Cool story bro.

You're definitely one of the coolest dudes I met here. Take care broski.
    gf.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Come back now you hear me?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Glad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Thx guys, shyt i'm gonna cry now lol

Take care all of u as well

And Paar bro, shyt sorry i forgot to write about u in sl chapter, kept thinking "gotta mention Paar gotta mention Paar" but i first had to write something else and then u just flew out of my mind lol.

Thx to every single one of u.

Livemau i'll remember u too, u r a legend, forgive me for always swearing at u in ctf.

Thx Slant, thx Stomp, thx Miracle, thx Saool, thx Walk, thx Kevin but i probably won't bro.

I will troll on forums from time to time though .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Oh yeah, here is a little secert lol

This is me! bahahahahhahaha

Can't deny, i love popularity threads, very fun to read

just imagine the hate i'd get if i posted them as me.

trolololol ;D
    Diaziveo - lvl 66 intel mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Still laughing at how i got the red bar, since u can't rep people down for ages already. I think people mentally hated the threads so bad that the rep turend red on its own.

I enjoyed reading them though haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Sad to see you go Blind. :\

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Thx Morfic, i appreciate it, even though i always hated sparkling pwnies(due to the pink horses memes all over the place and horse country patriotical slogans) i got attached to all of u guys and especially your mad trolling skills ;D.

Thx man, take care and good luck to you :-)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Blind For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Best of luck to ya, bud. Remember one thing: control that temprr!!
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Blind! I'm gonna miss you, bro! I miss our long talks and times CTF-ing (which I hardly ever do!). You're a true guildie, bro, and one of the most loyal people I've seen.

Oh, one more thing. Many people can't wear a temper well & end up making a fool of themselves, but you're one of the few I know that's effective with temper and can get your message across.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List