Thread: New rings /dmg stat only for mages its unfair/

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default New rings /dmg stat only for mages its unfair/

The new myth rings re nice that 20%dmg proc can be useful to mix with stat sets and skills like ultimate for warriors at end lvl it dont care to much, but why only mages have dmg stat? For low lvl pvp a mythic ring its the best option, more chance to get awakes, stats, jewels and it has a proc but stats are not fair for all classes, Rogues n Warriors only get Crit. Need balance no need more adventages for mages. Ty

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It is fair they did it so people like u will cry about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree somewhat i feel like rogues and wars cant use this as efficiently as mages but i don't think it should have as much dmg as mage ring , like the proc is good but i feel like its tedious to swap back and forth to mailig after i proc for just the proc , would be better if it could be used as a full set without swapping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Hey all those type rings is not class specific .you can choose the ring you want for the use you need . (If you see carefully all of them you see all 3 types helps rogues, and never other class has complain about it)
    Why a mage to choose the assault version with secondary stat dexterity? For the tiny +12 to damage? (I always take the version with high str for my mage)
    This assault is better for rogue. (The missing dexterity stat can get from finesse gems)
    The time you use for a few seconds a ring like this, you better think first for survive ability, and all others is secondary (it supposed you use it for the luck proc)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Hey all those type rings is not class specific .you can choose the ring you want for the use you need . (If you see carefully all of them you see all 3 types helps rogues, and never other class has complain about it)
    Why a mage to choose the assault version with secondary stat dexterity? For the tiny +12 to damage? (I always take the version with high str for my mage)
    This assault is better for rogue. (The missing dexterity stat can get from finesse gems)
    The time you use for a few seconds a ring like this, you better think first for survive ability, and all others is secondary (it supposed you use it for the luck proc)
    For an end lvl it dont count yes, but what for low lvl pvp? Its a evident adventage what mages have and other classes dont, all rings and pendants are not class specifc there re just a few, but u like mage will use a ring with only dex some str and crit? When u can choose your main stat ring? And its the best one option if u focus on stats. Still thinking it should be fixed its not fair, mages always had more dmg on items and if its for keep balance nice but this time the other clasess got nothing.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Yes u need complements for the other items and mages got the best item of all its obvius unfair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

All previous arlorian rings released years before is almost the same ring, you now spotted the difference in stats?
    Why you thought this year arlorian to be different ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

All previous arlorian rings released years before is almost the same ring, you now spotted the difference in stats?
    Why you thought this year arlorian to be different ?
    Years of favoritism, while the other classes receive an incomplete ring that could be taken only for luck, the mages received a better item and it is unfair.

why only for them its named assault? Assault kind for wars is str, dex n dmg why wars receive a force kind?, why not a potency? Str, int n dmg? Same for Rogues, why not assault? Dex, str n dmg or Brut? Dex, int n dmg, no.

Its just a luck kind item right? But Why is it better only for mages if you check them in statistics?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

People really out here crying about a ring when mage has been the worst class for YEARS. "Favoritism" yeah, there's been alot of that.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    People really out here crying about a ring when mage has been the worst class for YEARS. "Favoritism" yeah, there's been alot of that.
    Should be fair for all