Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Suggestion hardcore leaderboard for equality ✊🏽

Dear Spacetime-Studio,
    Hey Arlorians and Arlorias,

the hardcore community is growing and growing, people all over arlor farm for hardcore leaderboard. It does not matter if its for Top-Overall/Rogue/Sorcerer/Warrior/Seasonal.

Being on top overall developed to a hard struggle/fight (concerning the farming) inbetween Hardcore-Players.
    Moreover it is a seperate leaderboard on the charts.
    So I suggest, for events to do the same since hardcore player cant get close to statistics, movement, advantages like normal players.

This Egg-Event is totally awesome to farm and does so much fun but unfortunately Hardcore-Player are again handi-caped by normal player.
    Normal player just buy eggs from auction and make themselves top overall.
    Hardcoreplayer like me who farmed almost day and night are not even able to go for Top 25.

My suggestion:

Would it be possible for hardcore to do a seperate leaderboard as well even when the rewards are scaled down. In the following paragraph # represents the amount of player.

Instead of top 10: Gold Rewards 🥇
    Top Rogue #1
    Top Sorcerer #1
    Top Warrior #1

Instead of top 25: Silver Rewards 🥈
    Top Rogue #2
    Top Sorcerer #2
    Top Warrior #2

Instead of top 50: Bronze Rewards 🥉
    Top Rogue #5
    Top Sorcerer #5
    Top Warrior #5

In total that would be 24 player who gets rewarded with Lb-Items and since I know most of leaderboard players I know surely it will be really hard to achieve as well.

Thank you in advance for reading this post.
    Have a nice day and great farming!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThaAnas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Great Idea! Looking forward to devs response
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

+1
    This would be a great concept to introduce for the hardcore community in game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

+1

Also fix the issue when event title and badge(?) are gone after reviving.
    Tao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

+1 but
    Instead of top 10: Gold Rewards 🥇
    Top Rogue #3
    Top Sorcerer #3
    Top Warrior #3
    Instead of top 25: Silver Rewards 🥈
    Top Rogue #8
    Top Sorcerer #8
    Top Warrior #8

Instead of top 50: Bronze Rewards 🥉
    Top Rogue #15
    Top Sorcerer #15
    Top Warrior #15

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I would love to see that too @Monelgr but I think the hardcore community is just 10-15% of normal community. However, I would be amazed if there would be any reward for events even if its.

Top 1-3 ��
    Top 2-5 ��
    Top 5-10 ��

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThaAnas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+1
    Whould be rly nice and make some hardcore players even run events coz i for 1 skip almost all of the events since most of a time events dont rly benefit me or give me the will to run em, after i see the tier rewards which are mostly useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

+1
    It's a great idea. I think hardcore players leaderboards should be separated in all events like this that include buying lb points.
    Devs, make sure to look into this, please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes, we really need equity measurement for hardcore community. It seems that sts has forgotten hardcore players since the new expansion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neuzihi View Post
    Yes, we really need equity measurement for hardcore community. It seems that sts has forgotten hardcore players since the new expansion.
    We still have the auction achievement Entrepeneur, Merchant, Auctioneer which are technically not doable for hardcore which still excist in APS section.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

+1

Fair point. Should definitely be implemented to grant appropriate rewards. More than half of the event lbs are closed for hcs bc its impossible to compete.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1

u can make untradeable unstashable rewards too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

In more simple words : You are asking for rewards for you and your few friends with top gears

I will also translate your definition of 'hardcore community' = Its just a handful of people with arcane, mythic and set equipment. Those are the ones that will get the rewards.

99% of hardcore players won't have a chance to compete, since its the game mode where gear matter the most, and majority of people play hardcore toons toons just to complete APs, and they get carried or/and use the gear they loot. Only the APs lb guys with top equipment will eat this cake. How many are they? Aren't you one of them?

Don't change rules when match already started. Dont try to disguise your own benefits with charity words.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

+1

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    In more simple words : You are asking for rewards for you and your few friends with top gears

I will also translate your definition of 'hardcore community' = Its just a handful of people with arcane, mythic and set equipment. Those are the ones that will get the rewards.

99% of hardcore players won't have a chance to compete, since its the game mode where gear matter the most, and majority of people play hardcore toons toons just to complete APs, and they get carried or/and use the gear they loot. Only the APs lb guys with top equipment will eat this cake. How many are they? Aren't you one of them?

Don't change rules when match already started. Dont try to disguise your own benefits with charity words.
    Top ms and dmg set owners didnt have advantage between average player on normal ?
    Ofc it benefit if someone paying few billion for gears +kits . So why u complain about hc geared toons ? In fair way its reduced rewards quantity so in my opinion +1 . Each lb in this game is pay to win . Welcome in Arlor thats the reason ehy game still alive

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Last edited by Nexior; 04-20-2022 at 06:20 AM.
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

true

….

its HARDCORE… doing what is normal in hardcore mode.
    also there are few hardcore players, who have already done it (doing event and got top 10 rewards), that is the way to go… i salute them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

So in your opinion, it is an equality inbetween Normal LB evemt and Hardcore LB.
    Just look at the leaderboard for egg event. 37 000 000 Pts for Top 1 Tank who probably did not even run 1 map.
    1 700 000 points for Oldey (me) in comparison to that, I had to farm the points and you dont know how much I ran for that amount.

E.g. last 3 Halloween Events - Hardcore player had to avoid mostly to fight Paracelsus because of insta death attack.

Yes most geared hardcore player used lot of plats (money) to achieve that level but we aint able to buy gems, speed set, mythic items, use gold loot at higher level bosses, etc.

And your statement, „we are just a handful people“, I agree with you we are not the biggest part of arlor but still there are much more people than you can expect.

Yes I am a geared hardcore player, maybe because I m in hardcore since season I of hardcore, if you dont believe me, you are welcome to visit my house and banners.
    There are also few seasonals who have gotten better gears than me within 1 season. And if you dont know, even a middle geared rogue or mage (without arcane items) would be faster than me full geared tank with 10% str neptaris in this event.

You act like I am the only tank who has gear, look at the leaderboard I can tell you at least 10 warriors same or better geared. I would agree wirh you if I was the only person but since this is not the case, I dont see any logic in your comment.

Hope you can enlighten me with your opinion, maybe I change my mind.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pentaboom View Post
    true

….

its HARDCORE… doing what is normal in hardcore mode.
    also there are few hardcore players, who have already done it (doing event and got top 10 rewards), that is the way to go… i salute them.

We do what normal player do and lose all if we die. So why arent we able to run with normal players in map if you do not understand a seperation? We cant buy energy kits like normal lb player can buy in auction? We do not have the ability to buy movement speed gear (we have to wait till awake event) we cant use gems (have to wait awake event) we wouldnt have the access for good pets if we wouldnt have ran egg zavier event. If you dont know what this means, try hardcore and makeurself an opinon about my words.

It was actually only 1 person in hardcore (Renectohc) since 3 years who did it on top 10 overall on leaderboard. He ran day and night, all hardcore player helped him and if STS would not have fixed the exploit user he would not have made it, just for your information. So leaderboard should reward for hard work and not hardcore player help 1 person who is geared, works hard and has luck that few leaderboard runners get temporary ban because of using exploit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

that is how the hardcore mode was made if you dont know it and everything you need is there… but you need to pay for it (platcore). maybe you just need a refresher where to get them.

thats the way to do it, if you want to join him on LB. its HARDCORE not easycore. hands up to renctohc…

most of the active hardcore are well gearup… i know you can do it. you dont need seperate lb for hardcore.