Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion hardcore leaderboard for equality ✊🏽

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pentaboom View Post
    that is how the hardcore mode was made if you dont know it and everything you need is there… but you need to pay for it (platcore). maybe you just need a refresher where to get them.

thats the way to do it, if you want to join him on LB. its HARDCORE not easycore. hands up to renctohc…

most of the active hardcore are well gearup… i know you can do it. you dont need seperate lb for hardcore.
    if you do not play hardcore, you could just keep your opinion to you 😂 you really do not get the hardcore game mode, so I will not discuss with someone who never have been playing that, or at least being the one who got carried on hc seasonal, so talk abt it if you joined them thank you

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pentaboom View Post
    that is how the hardcore mode was made if you dont know it and everything you need is there… but you need to pay for it (platcore). maybe you just need a refresher where to get them.

thats the way to do it, if you want to join him on LB. its HARDCORE not easycore. hands up to renctohc…

most of the active hardcore are well gearup… i know you can do it. you dont need seperate lb for hardcore.
    @pentaboom 😂 I love the idea that people who doesnt even play hardcore try to talk about the topic, if you do not play hardcore or just let yourself help for lb seasonal on hc then I would prefer if you wouldnt comment it. If you are a hardcore player I highly suggest you to think about your words.
    I m actually sure you are not a hardcore player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

at last year's easter event i gained lb in class ranked event. recently had an event
    who gave a badge and a banner with an ''R'' (I don't remember the name of the event at the moment) and an HC was in the top 10 and got the event's badge...

what I mean is, if you are hc you have to keep in mind that everything is going to be extremely difficult, and asking to have a separate ranking in the event just for hc takes away almost all the difficulty that it is to have in hc . conquering a hc in front of an average player is more pleasurable as it is more painful to achieve.

+1 request to think about more hc inclusion when preparing events, having to pay 1m on an unlock for an hc this is almost impossible

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatory View Post
    at last year's easter event i gained lb in class ranked event. recently had an event
    who gave a badge and a banner with an ''R'' (I don't remember the name of the event at the moment) and an HC was in the top 10 and got the event's badge...

what I mean is, if you are hc you have to keep in mind that everything is going to be extremely difficult, and asking to have a separate ranking in the event just for hc takes away almost all the difficulty that it is to have in hc . conquering a hc in front of an average player is more pleasurable as it is more painful to achieve.

+1 request to think about more hc inclusion when preparing events, having to pay 1m on an unlock for an hc this is almost impossible
    As I said. Renectohc was the first one who did it in 3 1/2 years of hardcore to top 10 and it was lucky that people got temporary banned bcs of using exploit + he ran day and night, if there wouldnt have been a fix on update he wouldnt have made it. I helped Renecto much on this event and I m happy for him that he did it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    @pentaboom �� I love the idea that people who doesnt even play hardcore try to talk about the topic, if you do not play hardcore or just let yourself help for lb seasonal on hc then I would prefer if you wouldnt comment it. If you are a hardcore player I highly suggest you to think about your words.
    I m actually sure you are not a hardcore player
    please don't assume you may get roasted.

——

there will always be a ''first'' to conquer something, he proved that it is possible. in a very hardcore way itself.
    true
    Last edited by pentaboom; 04-22-2022 at 02:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    As I said. Renectohc was the first one who did it in 3 1/2 years of hardcore to top 10 and it was lucky that people got temporary banned bcs of using exploit + he ran day and night, if there wouldnt have been a fix on update he wouldnt have made it. I helped Renecto much on this event and I m happy for him that he did it.
    if anyone was lucky, it wasn't HC. lucky were those who were banned for cheating causing damage to a large number of runners who were there. they were lucky, if it was me who was not fluent in english with my full farm account i would probably be banned to this day.

there will always be a ''first'' to conquer something, he proved that it is possible. in a very hardcore way itself.

I give -1 to separate event rank
    I give +1 to rethink the events when they are ready, sometimes the amount of things doesn't match the difficulty that is in HC, the lack of useful drops among other things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

if anyone was lucky, it wasn't HC. lucky were those who were banned for cheating causing damage to a large number of runners who were there. they were lucky, if it was me who was not fluent in english with my full farm account i would probably be banned to this day.

I give -1 to separate event rank
    I give +1 to rethink the events when they are ready, sometimes the amount of things doesn't match the difficulty that is in HC, the lack of useful drops among other things
    You are right there will be a first but the problem is that it depends on the event setting and mostly not the players. The majority of events top10 are closed for hc and only a selected few events are even theoretically possible to reach. As an example, I ran goblin 2021 and ended up at the bottom of top50 with a screentime of 20-21h daily. I am not someone whos overly excited for this idea to happen because I can just run normal and get onto top10 relatively easy but for hc only users it is impossible to for example run top10 in halloween and it doesnt look like this is going to change.

Argument "it hasnt been announced at release" is understandable imo. Cant expect something to get changed after release when we already started gearing up etc. so thats a reason I can get behind to not introduce this idea.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 04-21-2022 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Any dev want to comment on this thread? So we know your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk