Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overthinking the myth set for war

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blessful View Post
    You can solo any map under 5mins as a war Including portal bosses .. (except elite raha)

iv never tried mythic set but I’m guessing its terrible to solo with since you don’t get any Armor procs.

Aegis works so well on mobs AND bosses.. builds ulti super fast with mobs as well. Aegis is very diverse in the right hands. If this was nerfed i honestly think war would be so painful to play. gl trying to proc that sword on bosses.
    Looks like you edited your post. Yes 4/4 Mythic Set it does 1 Shot Mini-Bosses and depending on AA(I use Meph 99.9% of the time now) I'm using and sometimes but not always needed with VB...1-2 Shot Main Bosses. This was when I had 2.6K Str and 11.6K Damage. I haven't tested yet 2720 Str and 11.95K Damage. I don't own Legendary Set and never will the lack of Crit on it is ZZZ. I still use Terror Blade, Skull Axe and my 76 Arc Set for mobs with Ebon Armor and that's like 2.1K Str 30K HP 9.4K Damage 71% Crit.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 04-21-2022 at 09:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

You can solo any map under 5mins as a war Including portal bosses .. (except elite raha)

iv never tried mythic set but I’m guessing its terrible to solo with since you don’t get any Armor procs.

Aegis works so well on mobs AND bosses.. builds ulti super fast with mobs as well. Aegis is very diverse in the right hands. If this was nerfed i honestly think war would be so painful to play. gl trying to proc that sword on bosses.
    You basically confirmed my point bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uereazagr View Post
    You basically confirmed my point bro
    Yep sword sucks compared to aegis. but their not both boss-oriented. You can insta kill 4 mobs at once with aegis. Delete 12 of them if all 3 charges hit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yep sword sucks compared to aegis. but their not both boss-oriented. You can insta kill 4 mobs at once with aegis. Delete 12 of them if all 3 charges hit.
    True, though you will rarely hit 4 mobs in one charged hit, because they run, dodge, and all kinds of stuff. Also you will probably not hit all 3 attacks very often.It’s really unreliable and vs weaker mobs both weapons are really just high damage clubs with little crowd control

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

True, though you will rarely hit 4 mobs in one charged hit, because they run, dodge, and all kinds of stuff. Also you will probably not hit all 3 attacks very often.It’s really unreliable and vs weaker mobs both weapons are really just high damage clubs with little crowd control
    Yea i hate this rng meta for war. Cinco loves rng though xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Yea i hate this rng meta for war. Cinco loves rng though xD
    They said new proc will be easy to proc xD lets see , hope rng era ends xD

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Ofc is strange , bcs all wars learned to dominate in pve in every stage . With all respect i didnt see nothing wrong with classes balance atm , maybe rogue should be slightly boosted ,and fix to all weapons proc rate to make it more enjoyable .
    Yeah, it is true wars always find a way to dominate stuff but the thing I really noticed is there are a lot of good warrior players skill wise vs rog and mage. People complain war is too op but its really the people who don't know how to play who complain war is op when they watch a warrior who knows how to play his class.
    Rog and mage are both very op, but most of those who play these 2 classes don't even know how to use their class properly vs war which has many people who can play the war class correctly. As a rogue I nuke any map boss or mob in seconds, as a mage I am not mastered at but I do tons of damage and kill small mobs way faster than war. Not including ekenta rahabkor or mech shark on the list.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

It’s rly not that hard to be good at warr lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    It’s rly not that hard to be good at warr lol
    It used to be when we had to switch between hotbars like we were flying an airplane or what with that many buttons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Maybe I'm too noob to understand what you are saying.
    But for me, Nep does, by far, a lot more dmg than Polaris.
    Polaris is good when mobs are around, clearing mobs or having to finish the boss with 1 hit(like corv or dragon).
    I consider Polaris as mob weapon than boss weapon tho.
    Maybe it's because I have haste build but Polaris never does, not even close dmg than nep with proper haste build.

For example,
    ESF: I use Polaris for mini bosses when mobs are around to clear them or hit boss with mobs.
    Then usually use nep on boss, trying to get aggro and push him(he walks away) from his green pool and mobs to proc on him and finish.
    If pt doesn't help and too many mobs are around, change to Polar to clear mobs.

Elite mecha/ek/rah: I use nep on boss, Polar on mobs.

Even for maus, I use Polar when witch buff mobs.

Again, Polar can be used on boss, but it's for mobs and easy-to-use weapon for me.
    Nep is for boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    Maybe I'm too noob to understand what you are saying.
    But for me, Nep does, by far, a lot more dmg than Polaris.
    Polaris is good when mobs are around, clearing mobs or having to finish the boss with 1 hit(like corv or dragon).
    I consider Polaris as mob weapon than boss weapon tho.
    Maybe it's because I have haste build but Polaris never does, not even close dmg than nep with proper haste build.

For example,
    ESF: I use Polaris for mini bosses when mobs are around to clear them or hit boss with mobs.
    Then usually use nep on boss, trying to get aggro and push him(he walks away) from his green pool and mobs to proc on him and finish.
    If pt doesn't help and too many mobs are around, change to Polar to clear mobs.

Elite mecha/ek/rah: I use nep on boss, Polar on mobs.

Even for maus, I use Polar when witch buff mobs.

Again, Polar can be used on boss, but it's for mobs and easy-to-use weapon for me.
    Nep is for boss.
    Where would you need that much damage for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Where would you need that much damage for?
    I don't understand your question again. But I'll guess and try to answer.

Maybe you run with op rogues and mages a lot so you don't need to do much dmg.
    Like time run, war has no time to charge ult, not sure if warriors are even needed.

Occasionally I run with my op rogue friend. Yes, then I don't need to do any dmg. My ult won't even changed
    But I run with randoms 99%. I need to help with dmg or it will take forever or even impossible to finish the map.

Esf, many people just put their gl gear and wait until warriors kill the bosses.
    Mech, I need to kill some mobs if dps can't clear them quick. And finishing at the last phase is easier for me than undergeared dps.
    Ek, ofc takes long time with his reflection, I deal dmg as much as I can to charge my ult. Then at least I can finish the boss within 4 mins.
    Rah, at least one of 3 who attacks boss should heal, which makes me in there and do some dmg in many case.

Ult is like one-time for run and I need to save it for right timing. So I would like to do as much dmg as I can without ult too.
    I mean. Why not? Lol
    Idk if this answers your question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    I don't understand your question again. But I'll guess and try to answer.

Maybe you run with op rogues and mages a lot so you don't need to do much dmg.
    Like time run, war has no time to charge ult, not sure if warriors are even needed.

Occasionally I run with my op rogue friend. Yes, then I don't need to do any dmg. My ult won't even changed
    But I run with randoms 99%. I need to help with dmg or it will take forever or even impossible to finish the map.

Esf, many people just put their gl gear and wait until warriors kill the bosses.
    Mech, I need to kill some mobs if dps can't clear them quick. And finishing at the last phase is easier for me than undergeared dps.
    Ek, ofc takes long time with his reflection, I deal dmg as much as I can to charge my ult. Then at least I can finish the boss within 4 mins.
    Rah, at least one of 3 who attacks boss should heal, which makes me in there and do some dmg in many case.

Ult is like one-time for run and I need to save it for right timing. So I would like to do as much dmg as I can without ult too.
    I mean. Why not? Lol
    Idk if this answers your question.
    And now check the lb time for raha and ekenta(they used polaris btw) also you can still oneshot boss with ulti, it’s really not that hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

And now check the lb time for raha and ekenta(they used polaris btw) also you can still oneshot boss with ulti, it’s really not that hard
    Raha they used both weps

ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Raha they used both weps

Yeah but just because with 2 polarises it’s annoying to determine who’s weapon procced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Warrs are op, don’t have any doubt abt it and I’m telling you this cause I’m running seasonal with warr, my method is using axe and ebon/chasmal to clean enemies which isn’t too hard (except if you get poisoned and ur dmg decreases) and use neptaris for all bosses, got Polaris but it’s overrated imo cause by the end neptaris can make a lot of more dmg than Polaris and it’s way easier to proc with throwing axe and a couple of basic hits (I use mythic set only with bosses cause it really sucks to clean). Now with pvp mythic is only useful for clashes 4v4 or 5v5 and only Polaris works cause Neptsaris is useless due to this is only 1 target.