Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
Cinco, can you have a look at this ?
Historically speaking, the 'solo' option was added largely to support players who just want to farm for event loot items and don't care about the LB. I was amenable to increasing the point rewards for Solo because it sounded fun and seemed like it could give us some good data on how DL events are played today. Looking back, I probably should have kept the score the same in order to encourage group play :-)

As for the specific suggestion: providing multiple leaderboard per event would be difficult and time-consuming... but not impossible. It's definitely a good feature suggestion and we will consider it. It is not likely to be implemented in the near future - as it is likely to require additional systems unrelated to the event itself. Furthermore, the creation of two sets of rewards would also become a necessity, if not immediately then over time as players grew accustomed to the distinction between Solo and Multiplayer event modes. I'm not opposed to this, but it could affect the development time and possibly the overall quality of major events.

Best wishes!