Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Dark Legends Tenth Birthday Celebration!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SugarTheOne View Post
    Okay, let's imagine a situation where the best team is going to set a record. They have been playing for 2 hours, and there are 3 hours left. When suddenly one player's game freezes, crashes or he dies. It turns out that he does nothing for the remaining 3 hours. Besides, he could just leave the game and go about his business. Is that fair?

In my opinion, there are enough 4 players in this event (Based on the strategy). Even if one leaves the game, it will not affect the Best team's score so much.
    According to me, 4 people are not gonna make enough as much as 5. There exists a balance ratio and when one dies, team starts to fall taking longer time and finally get defeated sooner than usual.
    It's a game, it's possible that anybody can die or freeze. If you 5 had decided to fight together, then just fight for equal points.

Why difference of points in a team ? Then it should be made like whoever kills most will get higher rank than the others in team.

But it's okay in the way it is.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    According to me, 4 people are not gonna make enough as much as 5.
    Okay, you're right, it's hard to get into the top 25 with 4 players. But maybe it's not impossible.
    Why difference of points in a team ? Then it should be made like whoever kills most will get higher rank than the others in team.
    Because there are not teams on the leader board, but players. There are no restrictions on the choice of the team, the game remains individual. There is also a solo mod. (The conditions of which, unfortunately, does not allow the player to get into the top 25 :C )
    Last edited by SugarTheOne; 04-26-2022 at 02:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear Cinco, can you please improve on the drop rates, thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

sir, when I was playing earlier, I dropped some clothes, I don't know what, I didn't immediately pick up the amount of skeletons when the wave ended, the items suddenly disappeared, maybe you can give them back to me. I've been playing for a few days, I haven't gotten any before, kso I lost it, please fix the program in the game
    Last edited by Cinco; 04-27-2022 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Drop rates are pretty good this time. We are dropping nice things often. Thank you Cinco but the Girl Players have one problem - They are disappointed that Slim Jim is so cool but it's only for the Guys.

Will it be made for the Ladies ?
    Or, Is it a revenge for Ice Queen Set that was only for ladies ? Haha.

Thank you Cinco.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Drop rates are pretty good this time. We are dropping nice things often. Thank you Cinco but the Girl Players have one problem - They are disappointed that Slim Jim is so cool but it's only for the Guys.Thank you Cinco.
    I completely agree with your point of view! Every time drop rates are changed in the middle of an event, it changes prices. Players lose gold!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Cinco, there is a suggestion from our side regarding the Event - Leaderboard.

We want a Leaderboard (Multi Mode) and Leaderboard (Solo Mode). So Teams vs Teams. And Solos vs Solos.

Very much Fair to everyone.
    Since, we do have PvE Kills LB, PvE KDR LB, PvE deaths LB. Can we accomodate Two more according to this Event Mode ?
    Solo LB different and Multi LB different.

Now, if someone is on Solo Top Leaderboard and Multi Top Leaderboard, they won't be getting Double Leaderboard Rewards. The reward will be only one.

So, more fun. People will spend more time, more money, more fun and more fair (because in a fight of Solo vs Teams, it's quite obvious that Solos won't get even Top 10 at all)

+ People who got to Team LB already won't do Solo LB since they won't be getting anything extra.

Last edited by Mr.Sai; 04-30-2022 at 04:05 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It's impossible for me to play the event. Idk why but the game freezes all the time. Also does the app crash often since I had to update the app in playstore. I then get the notification that the app has a bug.
    I hope you can assist me with that problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't even end up at wave 5 no more.
    My internet is good, that's definitely not the problem. It's very frustrating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We want a Leaderboard (Multi Mode) and Leaderboard (Solo Mode). So Teams vs Teams. And Solos vs Solos. Now, if someone is on Solo Top Leaderboard and Multi Top Leaderboard, they won't be getting Double Leaderboard Rewards. The reward will be only one.
    The idea is great! But why not give two prizes to a person who has spent a lot of time on both a solo and a team tournament?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

The idea is great! But why not give two prizes to a person who has spent a lot of time on both a solo and a team tournament?
    To allow other players who don't get a chance for getting the prizes instead of same people getting double.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

But if the same people get to the top of both lb’s then it’s pointless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Why i m getting not a single drop

In previous event i had post for not getting any rare drop despite of playing so many hours each day. Same thing again. I m playing 8-10 hours each day but not a single drop yet. Whats wrong? Is my account drop proof? Or anything wrong with hayclon set which i m using for better luck? Tired of keep playing for hours n hours for nathing. N can u plz add blood beast for token? I have multiple vanity set got against token. Not wan a add anymore space set now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea, hard to drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jenish5785 View Post
    Or anything wrong with hayclon set which i m using for better luck?
    Of course it is.

My understanding of the drop system:
    1) First, the chance is checked that we will get any loot, except for tokens. These are weapons, gems, clothes, etc.
    2) If tokens have fallen out, then your luck stat increase the chances of falling out of tokens of every quality, except "common". Which ultimately affects their number.
    If loot had dropped, then the increase in the quality of the loot would have affected the loot itself. For example, you get the quality of the loot - elder. This means that only elder quality items will fall out further, based on their probabilities. Since clothing has minimal quality, it often falls out if luck is zero.
    3) The chance of reroll is checked. If a reroll is possible, then step 2 are repeated. Quality of the first loot and the second one is compared. The loot with the highest quality falls out.

Many people think that reroll means repeating steps 1 and 2, but then reroll would give a more frequent drop of any loot, which unfortunately is not true.

Therefore, reroll and luck have a negative effect to get clothes, but a positive effect for obtaining tokens and elder items.
    Last edited by SugarTheOne; 04-28-2022 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Great! Then I want to report another problem. Sets of items in the inventory do not save specific items, but only their type. Thus, when changing the item set to another, the item of the saved type is selected randomly. Video with proof https://drive.google.com/file/d/1036...ew?usp=sharing

In the midst of a battle, choosing the right gem out of ten is... no problem. But I have more than a hundred gems of a different type!

It would also be nice if the liked items were at the top of the list.

Yes I totally agree! The saved sets don’t save the exact gem (with the forged stats).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes, please 🙏🏻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

sir cinco can you extend this birthday event bcause until now i dont drop any vanities im so angry and disapointed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Cinco, there is a suggestion from our side regarding the Event - Leaderboard.

We want a Leaderboard (Multi Mode) and Leaderboard (Solo Mode). So Teams vs Teams. And Solos vs Solos.

Very much Fair to everyone.
    Since, we do have PvE Kills LB, PvE KDR LB, PvE deaths LB. Can we accomodate Two more according to this Event Mode ?
    Solo LB different and Multi LB different.

Now, if someone is on Solo Top Leaderboard and Multi Top Leaderboard, they won't be getting Double Leaderboard Rewards. The reward will be only one.

So, more fun. People will spend more time, more money, more fun and more fair (because in a fight of Solo vs Teams, it's quite obvious that Solos won't get even Top 10 at all)

+ People who got to Team LB already won't do Solo LB since they won't be getting anything extra.

Cinco, can you have a look at this ?
    Last edited by Mr.Sai; 04-30-2022 at 04:06 AM.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cinco, could u also make blood fury and diamond fury sets to enable it's visual effect without using their respective arcs sabers?