Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Dark Legends Tenth Birthday Celebration!

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    Cinco, can you have a look at this ?
    Historically speaking, the 'solo' option was added largely to support players who just want to farm for event loot items and don't care about the LB. I was amenable to increasing the point rewards for Solo because it sounded fun and seemed like it could give us some good data on how DL events are played today. Looking back, I probably should have kept the score the same in order to encourage group play :-)

As for the specific suggestion: providing multiple leaderboard per event would be difficult and time-consuming... but not impossible. It's definitely a good feature suggestion and we will consider it. It is not likely to be implemented in the near future - as it is likely to require additional systems unrelated to the event itself. Furthermore, the creation of two sets of rewards would also become a necessity, if not immediately then over time as players grew accustomed to the distinction between Solo and Multiplayer event modes. I'm not opposed to this, but it could affect the development time and possibly the overall quality of major events.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear cinco,

What should i do to get the drop? In last event i had spend hours each day but not get any rare drop. I let it go thinking may be no luck this time. Again in this event i m spending 7-8 hours each day. I try most vanity. With luck, without luck, with loot set, with damage set but no single drop yet i get. If it is the same way spending almost whole day n getting nathig than batter to say bye. I m really pissed of now. Can't let it go everytime after spending hours n hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jenish5785 View Post
    What should i do to get the drop? In last event i had spend hours each day but not get any rare drop. I let it go thinking may be no luck this time. Again in this event i m spending 7-8 hours each day. I try most vanity. With luck, without luck, with loot set, with damage set but no single drop yet i get. If it is the same way spending almost whole day n getting nathig than batter to say bye. I m really pissed of now. Can't let it go everytime after spending hours n hours.
    If the drop chance is higher, the loot will drop in price. Your friend will get 10 items, but you will get only one and you will get upset again. It's pointless. Because of such upset people, developers increase the chance of a drop or add items to the sale for tokens in the middle of the event, and players who have invested gold in items lose everything and leave the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

@cinco got two crimson Lazer gazer goggles,no gold Lazer Gazer goggles. is it bug?
    Last edited by Uptosts; 05-05-2022 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Bug?
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Historically speaking, the 'solo' option was added largely to support players who just want to farm for event loot items and don't care about the LB. I was amenable to increasing the point rewards for Solo because it sounded fun and seemed like it could give us some good data on how DL events are played today. Looking back, I probably should have kept the score the same in order to encourage group play :-)

As for the specific suggestion: providing multiple leaderboard per event would be difficult and time-consuming... but not impossible. It's definitely a good feature suggestion and we will consider it. It is not likely to be implemented in the near future - as it is likely to require additional systems unrelated to the event itself. Furthermore, the creation of two sets of rewards would also become a necessity, if not immediately then over time as players grew accustomed to the distinction between Solo and Multiplayer event modes. I'm not opposed to this, but it could affect the development time and possibly the overall quality of major events.

Best wishes!
    Thank you really very much for considering the suggestion and I also get your point about the extra hardwork and time-consumption. I am always happy with the game updates. Your team efforts are excellent.
    Thank you once again. Waiting for Pride Event as it's the Happy Pride Month.
    Happy gaming !
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A Very Belated Birthday Dark Legend!
    Another year of you is reason enough for us all to celebrate with cake! 👍🏽