Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arlor Egg Hunt 2022 Feedback

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts

Default Arlor Egg Hunt 2022 Feedback

We are collecting feedback for the Arlor Egg Hunt 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Great event overall. Though I heard locked crate drop rate was trash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uereazagr View Post
    Great event overall. Though I heard locked crate drop rate was trash
    Haha XD

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

All good like last year👌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Essence drop rate trash, not getting Plat eggs (i did 270+ runs and i got 1plat egg) H Lammy is a different case idc if i got H lammy or not but 270+runs and 1 plat egg should be illegal. It's like plat eggs doesn't exist ig.

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akaza For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

1) You should consider to implement a timer that kicks off a player from the map when its not moving into the starting circle at a given time. Like a 30 seconds countdown. It should be useful at other event zones too.

2) The egg machines should be only cracked when all of the players are in the sight of the machine (or all of the 4 players hit the machine at least once). So when someone rushes to a machine and leave the others behind, that player shouldnt be destroy the machine alone. There is a solo / multi option for a reason, i believe.

3) When we reach x999 from any item in our inv, we should get a notification, so we dont have to figure out which item has reached its limit. It should be also useful alone itself. Like we are noticing that we getting green eggs instead of blue ones when we hit x999.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Akaza View Post
    Essence drop rate trash, not getting Plat eggs (i did 270+ runs and i got 1plat egg) H Lammy is a different case idc if i got H lammy or not but 270+runs and 1 plat egg should be illegal. It's like plat eggs doesn't exist ig.

Its all about rng, mate. Also, use luck, it helps a lot. I cant believe u only got 1 plat egg out from 270 runs… thats just crazy bad luck… or idk. My ratio of looting plat eggs in an example: looted 6 plat eggs out of 10 plat machines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

good event but hardcore players cant reach top50 event because normal characters can buy eggs from auction house make a hc event with the same lb rewards but bound to hc character alot ppl playing hardcore and 36k aps overall is enough to support the event lb for hc
    for a example:
    top 5 each class🏆
    top 10 each class 🥈
    top 20 each class🥉

and the rewards like vatinies,auras,furnitures will be bounded so nobody can stash it out to hc,also if you guys can fix the issue about tittle lb in my hardcore l finished top 50 in some events and because l died those tittles are gone but this is a different subject.

l hope you guys can make something for hardcore character in events because alot of ppl gave up nornal and playing hardcore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Enjoying the event right now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

event is awesome, this is the only event that after reaching plat tier we still keep on running lol
    maybe tier rewards need some improvement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Improve tier rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

The event was alright, but needs improvement. We should be able to craft higher quantities of ankhs with trinkets since crafting a bunch of 1 ankhs takes up crafting space fast. Earning points from opening eggs trivializes the event a bit too much, so points should be weighted more towards egg mahines. Those that have lots of gold can reach plat without engaging with the event at all by buying eggs from auction. I’ve grown a little fatigued to this version of the egg hunt event and I would like to see something new next year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Id really like it if we could kill off hauntlet as the best place to farm energy

At LEAST make it so that running end game maps can compete with it so that ppl are encouraged there (hell, boost 76 maps also)
    Yall finally did well to kill off festerfang while boosting the 81 maps, now do the same those old Kraag maps pls
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    1) You should consider to implement a timer that kicks off a player from the map when its not moving into the starting circle at a given time. Like a 30 seconds countdown. It should be useful at other event zones too.

2) The egg machines should be only cracked when all of the players are in the sight of the machine (or all of the 4 players hit the machine at least once). So when someone rushes to a machine and leave the others behind, that player shouldnt be destroy the machine alone. There is a solo / multi option for a reason, i believe.

3) When we reach x999 from any item in our inv, we should get a notification, so we dont have to figure out which item has reached its limit. It should be also useful alone itself. Like we are noticing that we getting green eggs instead of blue ones when we hit x999.

1) A better version of this solution would be to just implement a 10-15 seconds ready up timer before the raid starts itself. Sometimes people have just lag and if they are kicked they lose every loot in the map. If they get disconnect or the connection is restabilished they may catch up with the others and get at least something.

2) I don't see the relevance of this as there is a solo raid and also a private party raid where you can run however you want. In the public queue it is up to every each of you how you decide to fight and finish the map.

3) I support the ideea of having a notification alert for reaching the quantity limit for a certain egg quality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Akaza View Post

Essence drop rate is more than fair assuming that you farm in an appropiate level map. I personally farm around 100 energy essence in 30 min. Also if you don't use luck bonus ( elix, pet, gears ) you won't stand for the chance of getting those plat eggs. I personally get 1 every 5-8 runs with 125% luck. Each event have its own tactics. If you want to be a winner you'll have to prepare for it.

Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Killing Hauntlet would bring more frustration to endgame players as it will take longer to farm energy in higher tier maps. Energy farming shouldn't be something too tedious as it is already an aditional farming process of the event itself. I opt in for making things relevant but not by making others irrelevant at the same time. There should be some kind of balance between gathering time / difficulty. And to be clear when I say in my opinion Hauntlet is the fair place for endgame in terms of difficulty / gathering speed.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tanasescu490 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Great event thanks all devs ... Cracking is the best to do right now hahahaa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Now my piece of feedback.

The overall structure of the event is great. I had a lot of fun grinding it and I still do. I appreciate the ideea behind the event that helps the economy redistributing the gold in game. When I first saw the pictures of the rewards I wasn't too excited but seeing them in game changed my feeling about them. I am happy with the rewards overall, even if I don't see myself wearing any of those new vanities, I like the look of them. A major aspect of the event was the easiness of completing the plat tier. Not feeling the preassure to complete an event was a great experiment imo. But of course there are different kinds of events with different rewards and purposes.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I played the event for only 4 hours when i wouldve liked to play for 40.

- because energy doesnt drop everywhere as fast as the hauntlet...

I wouldve liked to farm energy in various areas in arlor but it is not applicable if you want energy.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

i was excited to craft elite awakes but my excitement was ruined with tedium and bordem when i realised i need to farm energy in hauntlet .

also, its exhausting to enter and exit a map every 30 seconds for 30 minutes.

energy drop rate elsewhere in arlor seems low for the TTK enemies.

and opening eggs for LB? i like that.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki