Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Jewel upgrade crafting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Thanks to those that provided constructive feedback. Updated gold costs. Ignoring the tree of times and costs, the total time and total gold is significantly lower than what's currently live now.

Attachment 244295

I'm still unsure about the 5s, they were never supposed to be 5s (although I do realize that they have been that way since they were introduced).

-ALS
    If something was never supposed to be implemented into the game but been like that ever since introduced and people were okay with it, what is the point in changing it now? One step forward with reducing the craft time of higher tier jewels, 3 steps backwards with changing the crafting time of thing that's been around for years.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I would rather keep it how it is than crafting damaged jewels for 5minutes and weak jewels for 15minutes

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Thanks to those that provided constructive feedback. Updated gold costs. Ignoring the tree of times and costs, the total time and total gold is significantly lower than what's currently live now.

Attachment 244295

I'm still unsure about the 5s, they were never supposed to be 5s (although I do realize that they have been that way since they were introduced).

-ALS
    also the total time is not reduced because u dont craft every gem on this list the same amount of times. With your logic u craft one of each and in that total the time is less but u dont consider the higher up on the list the more of them u craft. You craft hundreds of damaged and weak gems and if u increase the time on those in total it will take more time to craft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont do this!!

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,476 Posts

Attachment 244345

I've color coded the changes (yellow=increase, green=decrease, no color=no change) and included cumulative costs/times to further the discussion. Cumulative costs/times represent if you only had Cracked jewels and wanted to create a Flawless jewel.

This should highlight the changes and ensure we're all talking about the same thing.

Both overall costs and times are lower even though the two smallest jewels see an increase.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Attachment 244345

I've color coded the changes (yellow=increase, green=decrease, no color=no change) and included cumulative costs/times to further the discussion. Cumulative costs/times represent if you only had Cracked jewels and wanted to create a Flawless jewel.

This should highlight the changes and ensure we're all talking about the same thing.

Both overall costs and times are lower even though the two smallest jewels see an increase.

-ALS
    Ok ok what about economy after changes cracked ,damage and weak jewels ?? In that case better delete all nature , diamond, lightning , water jewels, cracked damage weak jewels(mind finesse fury)

Edit. I dont think so players want panish them self 100000times crafting those jewels , isnt a bit annoying taking attention every 5min (maybe let them enjoy gameplay instead) I bet ppl would like to see positive change .

Hope so in the end u not gonna buff nerf buff nerf this crafting like u do with all weapons . Market anyways isnt stable.

I would go rather all jewels till noble 5s and 10days for another. And everyone fine with changes. What i want to say .
    PEOPLE WANT REDUCE wasted time for crafting none care if this takes 3days or 5days if they no need to spend 1000hours to log in and craft them with alarms.
    @asommers hope u see the point

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Last edited by Nexior; 04-24-2022 at 01:31 PM.
    ign: NEXPL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Attachment 244345

-ALS
    To craft one flawless gem u need to craft 19.683 damaged Jewels this takes now about 27 hours (27,3375hours) with the updated time it will take 1640,25 hours (This is 60 times longer than before!)
    To craft one flawless gem u need to craft 6561 Weak Jewels this takes now about 9 hours(9,1125hours) with the updated time it will take 1640,25 hours( This is 180 times longer than before!)

Just dont update it Gems will get so much more expensive and tidious to craft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    To craft one flawless gem u need to craft 19.683 damaged Jewels this takes now about 27 hours (27,3375hours) with the updated time it will take 1640,25 hours (This is 60 times longer than before!)
    To craft one flawless gem u need to craft 6561 Weak Jewels this takes now about 9 hours(9,1125hours) with the updated time it will take 1640,25 hours( This is 180 times longer than before!)

"9,11125hours" ,"1640,25hours"
    Whats that ??Are u rly writing hours like that ?
    Also your math i think somewhere went wrong xD

ign: NEXPL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    "9,11125hours" ,"1640,25hours"
    Whats that ??Are u rly writing hours like that ?
    Also your math i think somewhere went wrong xD

I went to school unlike u

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,476 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post

Why are you stopping at Weak? While those two types do show increases, but the rest are decreases which cancel out any increases by a large margin when creating a Flawless.

-ALS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Why are you stopping at Weak? While those two types do show increases, but the rest are decreases which cancel out any increases by a large margin when creating a Flawless.

-ALS
    I know that the others are shorter but nobody will want to take the time to craft the damaged and weak jewels anymore and jewel prices will go up
    just to have 1 set with all flawless jewels already costs over 600million gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

-ALS
    Can you literally just reduce the craft time of standard/fortified and excellent jewels and even just keep the superb, noble and higher tier ones the same?
    Don't change the craft time of damaged and weak ones, this is literally the opposite of what people want.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

We are gathering feedback before deciding to update both the crafting times and costs for jewel upgrades. This is only for "normal" jewels (Chaos, Diamond, Finesse, Fury, Lightning, Mind, Nature, and Water), the Order jewel crafting will remain the same.

Old costs and times are listed with new costs and times.

Attachment 244345

-ALS

I find it rather inconvenient to increase the time of lower jewel tiers, slightly decreasing mid tiers, yet leaving end game tiers completely untouched and increasing the cost of crafting them.

For the most part, there are two major factors as to why people would like adjustments made to jewel crafting in the first place.

1: Limited crafting space. We have thousands upon thousands of jewels but have to craft them in groups of 25 which is already problematic enough. (considering that the user has even unlocked this many crafting slots to begin with).

2: The high crafting time for mid/end game tier jewels.

Jewel crafting is already a hassle to begin with, now you're essentially adding gas to that flame by significantly increasing the time spent crafting lower tier jewels.
    When we're farming maps and got an inventory of x999 of a specific jewel type, we either sell some or preferably craft them into the next tier to free up inventory space, the latter will no longer be an efficient option thereby after.

Prices are understandable but this increase may potentially hurt newer players more than older.
    Last edited by marzeg; 04-24-2022 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add option where :
    Higher Gold = Shorter Time
    Balance Gold = Balance Time
    Low Gold = Longer Time
    Crafting Time depending on Gold you pay

Direct message at forum.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

imagine coming on every 5minutes to craft more damaged jewels ...
    and then every 15minuted for weak jewels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I would prefer and many others too that we keep the crackers and damaged on the 5secs. Can make damaged 15 secs wont complain much.

We need so many of them and crafting up to precise is horrible and with the crackers to damaged 5 minutes it’s way too much time. No one will really want that. Expect a similiar feedback like proc removing.

But I would be ok when noble to exqui is 12h exqui to precise 1 day and flawless 2days. We don’t need many of those and no one will craft many so It would be better to increase those times instead of crackeds.

Also a Suggestion for the zodiac token vendor:
    An elixir with which the speed time of items in crafting get doubled tripled or 4th.

Also when items are in craft and we enter daily crafting event. Would be great when a 12h item enters at 8h the crafting event and then changes to 4h left and when we leave the crafting event the timer goes vice versa. Hope that’s understandable explanation.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I will go even further and say cancel increase of damaged and weak and shorten it to 0 sec - so instant craft. Im a hardcore mode player and right now I have to take a break from running once in a while during events just to craft those up to weak before they reach max. Party usually waits or skips me just because of that. If you increase the time of jewels we have to craft most often drastically, they will end up just as awaken fragments for hardcore player. We barely craft them at all due to the fact of limited crafting space. I am always maxed out on those but simply cant craft them into gems there. Decrease of the ones above damaged seems fair and still takes many hours to just craft a single flawless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

The general sentiment appears to be that the limited number of slots we have for crafting is what makes jewel crafting a pain. If it is possible, we need to have a way to craft stacks (or an item pack) of jewels at once in 1 crafting slot, e.g. it would take 300 cracked jewels to craft a sack of 100 damaged jewels.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 04-26-2022 at 01:42 PM.

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,476 Posts

Attachment 244659

After internal discussion, we're going to keep the Damaged and Weak crafting times at 5s. Table in the original post has been updated. Green represents changed costs/times that are lower than current, yellow represents costs greater than current.

-ALS

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Attachment 244659

After internal discussion, we're going to keep the Damaged and Weak crafting times at 5s. Table in the original post has been updated. Green represents changed costs/times that are lower than current, yellow represents costs greater than current.

-ALS
    Cool! This will revive jewel farming for sure imo