Thread: Suggestion- Newbie source of income || Disparity gap gets smaller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default Suggestion- Newbie source of income || Disparity gap gets smaller

My suggestion is making energy craftable, for 6 essence, if ur feeling nice but at worst 8 essence.

I dont think this hurts anyone.

Benefit
    • New player could jus farm them to sell to other players who wants to do lb.
    •6-8 essence is a lot for 1 tradable energy so energy that cost plat still seem viable.
    •Lb player wouldnt be hurt by this, but more importantly, they have more supply to buy energy.
    •Some ppl may say this idea is P2W, whoever has the most gold will win but to be honest, you cant farm 14days non stop Energy>Event>Repeat to get a higher spot on the lb. All top 10 has always been P2W. And also Just because you have 10k energy prepared, It doesnt mean anything if u don play the event so its still effort>reward not gold>reward.
    •The bigger picture here is the disparity gap gets smaller. LB player gives gold to new player.

I also feel like this will b nice for whoever that didnt want to farm the actual event and just wanted to make profit...especially those who has no headstart like gold loot set an etc...

Go ahead and state the bad impact from implementing this idea. Would rlly love how everyone thinks.

We can take a clear example from easter lb but I will agree this event is completely P2W but we can treat the eggs=energy=profit

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

To many people would be farming energy thus reducing the price of energy kits by a lot. Newbies would make gold but not anymore than what they would by simply farming an event, jewel farming or getting elite chests. Of course I'm just making assumptions here idk what will actually happen.

It would probably lead to a much more competitive LB though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Then sts wouldn't sell any energy for plat so they would lose income

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    Then sts wouldn't sell any energy for plat so they would lose income

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    They will insta reject anything that even comes a tad bit close to this finding.
    So this will never happen.

But again they should make somin farmable and newbie friendly so there is something to do with interest when there's no event..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

I agree to the idea making the game more attractive to new players. I am a veteran player, started long time ago. And I have to say that its really sad to see, that towns arent crowded by newbies. I think theres to much Focus on the endgame right now, as well as theyre repetitive. The only newbie friendly event was the the winter racing event, because there was no good gear or high level needed to compete. Need more stuff like this in my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think it is perfect the way it is already.

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juicymango View Post
    I agree to the idea making the game more attractive to new players. I am a veteran player, started long time ago. And I have to say that its really sad to see, that towns arent crowded by newbies. I think theres to much Focus on the endgame right now, as well as theyre repetitive. The only newbie friendly event was the the winter racing event, because there was no good gear or high level needed to compete. Need more stuff like this in my opinion
    Totally agree with you. New players, especially those who have completed all the maps that are available to them, should be given access to events.
    The racing event and fishing event were the only ones that they could participate in.
    Like you, I'm a veteran player, we had access to all events and even though some were very hard (remembering how hard helena was) we were all in the same boat and got together.
    Unfortunately, they enter an event and it's rare for anyone to join them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Make it you need 3 essences to make 1 energy and 10 energy+ a special item that drops from event bosses as bound version. Item is used in craft. So the market doesn’t get crowded with essences and ppl still Farm event and don’t not hauntlet. I also think it benefits a lot hc players who can safe energy’s over previous events and then try there luck. As far as I know it existed in 2014 that it was possible to craft some. I think it’s a good idea to have that feature but it shall not be that ppl can get them non stop. Also why a bound crafting component which drops from boss and is used in trade makes it more interesting.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk