Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SO ANGRY WITH SOME CTF PLAYERS!!!!!! (But in a nice way)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Its ok lol, the gate drives everyone nuts. Besides I be sneaky and come out to whoop some butt or do suicide dives too lol.

Lols ^,^ fun playing with u thren, makes things interesting ^,^ though people hate me, apparently i play "cheap" and as disliked for my style ^.^
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    Lols ^,^ fun playing with u thren, makes things interesting ^,^ though people hate me, apparently i play "cheap" and as disliked for my style ^.^
    Do any agree?!? Lols is my style of ctf "cheap"?

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel:777760

Its ok lol, the gate drives everyone nuts. Besides I be sneaky and come out to whoop some butt or do suicide dives too lol.

Dude people cussed at me in CTF before and I was laughing hard. All it means is that we're doing something right lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Dude people cussed at me in CTF before and I was laughing hard. All it means is that we're doing something right lol.

Lols likewise ;-) its amuzing, i wont state the names of which but hehe ;-) if u lose, you lose, and learn :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    Do any agree?!? Lols is my style of ctf "cheap"?
    Theres no "cheap" in ctf... Tactics
    Farewell
    Oct 7, 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have nothing to say except for some players who goes for the heart when their health is at full stake. It's kinda annoying when other team member have to die because of this habit. Especially when over 10 zombies growling behind you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asyura View Post
    i have nothing to say except for some players who goes for the heart when their health is at full stake. It's kinda annoying when other team member have to die because of this habit. Especially when over 10 zombies growling behind you.
    i hate the zombies aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!!!
    Greedytop - Officer

An Elite PVP Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Asyura View Post
    I have nothing to say except for some players who goes for the heart when their health is at full stake. It's kinda annoying when other team member have to die because of this habit. Especially when over 10 zombies growling behind you.
    There's two valid reasons to grab the heart anytime its available: 1. the super speed burst is ALWAYS a huge help 2. To prevent opponents from grabbing it and kicking your ***
    DL: Legosi AL: LegosiLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dru houston:801368
    There's two valid reasons to grab the heart anytime its available: 1. the super speed burst is ALWAYS a huge help 2. To prevent opponents from grabbing it and kicking your ***
    The heart does not provide a speed boost. The icon that looks like a boot (at least what they look like to me) at the spawn points in CTF are the only things that give you a speed boost.

Taking a heart when your HP is full and a comrade is approaching it with less HP,that is what makes some people mad. When you hurt your own team more than help it by making your teammates vulnerable to easy picking.
    Last edited by XchilangopwnX; 10-09-2012 at 05:44 AM.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I only speak in general, what i dont like is when teammates do so well for self benefits and not aware if it pushes the team to victory or drags the team down to lose flags and lose the whole match. You could say they are farming for record which i dont mind as long as its gaining us the flag caps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Some ppl hide behind me when I try to go out from enemy's base with flag and enemy is rushing here. I cannot figure out the effectivity :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I dont think very many players actually observe their team mates's health at the top left of the screen. a lot of heart issues and squabbles can be negated if you observe team health meter. so if ur team mate needs heart more than u, let it go and so on. speed boost gives you a speed boost and upon seeing another speed boost people take it again. Not necessary. would u rather fight with 2 people on speed boosts or 1 boost and one normal. it all comes down to penetrating defence and i think if u let ur partner behind u get the boost, both of u could race into the enemy defence and cause some mayhem. 2 people on speed boosts can finish off the defence and spawn attack the defender too. if its coordinated well. but i dont see anyone using this. Once the gate is open. its unfortunately go go go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lordraven View Post
    I dont think very many players actually observe their team mates's health at the top left of the screen. a lot of heart issues and squabbles can be negated if you observe team health meter. so if ur team mate needs heart more than u, let it go and so on. speed boost gives you a speed boost and upon seeing another speed boost people take it again. Not necessary. would u rather fight with 2 people on speed boosts or 1 boost and one normal. it all comes down to penetrating defence and i think if u let ur partner behind u get the boost, both of u could race into the enemy defence and cause some mayhem. 2 people on speed boosts can finish off the defence and spawn attack the defender too. if its coordinated well. but i dont see anyone using this. Once the gate is open. its unfortunately go go go
    I always take another speed boost just so that the opposing team who respawns there doesn't get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Some ppl hide behind me when I try to go out from enemy's base with flag and enemy is rushing here. I cannot figure out the effectivity :/

I am guilty of doing this.. The sole reason why I do it is so that I can wait for their defenders to exhaust their skills without getting my blood drained by their vermin swarm. timing is everything.. i can then come in with my rats+leap and go catch the flag and try to carry it myself with heaps of blood left to get a good distance in.

You might say 'screw you, you selfish c***!' Hear me out..

If i go and try to 'protect' you by fending off enemies from one or both sides, you would still, 75% of the time, get hit by rats while carrying the goods so that's not helping the team at all for not only will I be sacrificing my good % of health left, I'm bein ineffective as well.

Not everything is what it seems.

Cheers!

'I've seen a baby cry, seconds later she laughs. The beauty of life.. The pain never lasts.' - J. Cole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vidarr666 View Post
    I am guilty of doing this.. The sole reason why I do it is so that I can wait for their defenders to exhaust their skills without getting my blood drained by their vermin swarm. timing is everything.. i can then come in with my rats+leap and go catch the flag and try to carry it myself with heaps of blood left to get a good distance in.

You might say 'screw you, you selfish c***!' Hear me out..

If i go and try to 'protect' you by fending off enemies from one or both sides, you would still, 75% of the time, get hit by rats while carrying the goods so that's not helping the team at all for not only will I be sacrificing my good % of health left, I'm bein ineffective as well.

Not everything is what it seems.

Cheers!

Yeah I could see someone getting some heat for this tactic, cause the flag carrier becomes the bait, and will not only take the damage, but also will exhaust their magic to defend themselves while his/her team member is behind them to pounce on whats left of attacking players health ... that team member most likely will finish off the players that are attacking flag carrier, and get credit for some kills while the flag carrier just gets a death.

I think the more noble thing to do, is to have one member go outside of base first and hold that intersection as long as possible prior to other team member grabbing flag ... so that when other team member goes through with flag, the opposing attack team has no magic to use on them. It takes practice and coordination, but at least the flag carrier doesnt feel like they are bait.

I know if I get flag, and my member is trailing me, I will sometimes just wait for them to go in front of me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Arah View Post

...get credit for some kills while the flag carrier just gets a death.

I think the more noble thing to do...

...but at least the flag carrier doesnt feel like they are bait.

I just feel like i should say something.

This tactic is not for the carrier to feel like bait and it's most certainly not for kill farming.

I know you have been in a situation where most of your teammates are too busy playing with the windows and repleneshing their blood... you get to enemy base with one your teammate, who actually tries to win the match, with half health left is carrying the flag out while you still have the speed buff plus the full health. What i'm saying is if its just the two of us and you're dying with the flag, i'm not gonna be a hero and cop damage with you.

****As for myself being the carrier, if its just the two of us I'd like for you to use my tactic coz as far as i know, it works. ****

i'm gonna stay back coz i know i can catch it and get a good distance in. you can come and catch it if you want. all i want is to see 3 on our team's score.

Cheers sam!

'I've seen a baby cry, seconds later she laughs. The beauty of life.. The pain never lasts.' - J. Cole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This tactic is not for the carrier to feel like bait and it's most certainly not for kill farming.

I know you have been in a situation where most of your teammates are too busy playing with the windows and repleneshing their blood... you get to enemy base with one your teammate, who actually tries to win the match, with half health left is carrying the flag out while you still have the speed buff plus the full health. What i'm saying is if its just the two of us and you're dying with the flag, i'm not gonna be a hero and cop damage with you.

****As for myself being the carrier, if its just the two of us I'd like for you to use my tactic coz as far as i know, it works. ****

i'm gonna stay back coz i know i can catch it and get a good distance in. you can come and catch it if you want. all i want is to see 3 on our team's score.

Cheers sam!
    besides... does it really matter who gets the stat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

In my opinion, real players play to win and for the flags, those who go constantly run to get the flag even if nearly impossible are the ones who are good =) its poor to farm kills, or ks and just roam, its ctf. Capture The Flag, its in the name, so why dont many do so and get it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Cheers sam!
    Oh I see your point Vid, and by no means do I hope you didnt think I was accusing you for farm killing ... but some do this practice because of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Being a goalie...very few people observe my health lvl making it difficult to defend against multiple waves of attackers! Grrrrr lol
    Last edited by UnholyGoalie; 10-12-2012 at 05:37 PM.