Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make quest for diamonds plz.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Make quest for diamonds plz.

Not a easy quest but say like kill 100 bosses or 5000mobs. Something would be nice.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fncrazy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

+1

Even make it a cyber/yeti style quest

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2
    Sometimes I can't stop the shaking, but at least I know I'm not dead.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Plaguemaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I like the idea of a quest like cyber set or the elite ice stages but you cant sell or trade them:/
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Run Sandbar under 3 minutes without any type of elixir.

And there goes 90% of the PL population's gem source.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post

Again with the elixirs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post

Does that mean these are very common in Sandbar?

And was anyone else thinking of Minecraft when they saw the title?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swimmingstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Again with the elixirs.
    I shall clarify the meaning of my post.
    (insert 5,000 spaces)

First sentence is not related to the second.

I'm not saying I can run Sandbar under 3 minutes with a good party either. In fact, I can't.

Has no relation to any assumption of skill for elixir-users.
    It's simply a near-impossible task without elixirs, good or bad players.
    In fact, so near-impossible that 90% of the endgame population won't be able to do it, regardless of how good in "skill/talent" they are.

Although now that you hint at it I could start ;D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I think there more common then we realize its just ppl have money so if someone can sell a diamond for 1mil easy why go lower no matter how many there are
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Supply and demand determines price.

Ocean Blue Diamonds are somewhat rare, but not as rare as glyph blade steel. But the demand is higher than glyph blade steel. Here is why...

It takes approx 20-30 glyph blade steels to craft a demonic set. This is such a high number considering how rare they are, so most people never even attempt to put together a demonic set, so not a lot of demand for the glyph blade steels. So price stays around 300k.

It only takes 7 Ocean Blue Diamonds to craft a L70 set, and it is new, so more people see it as a realistic possibility and thus the demand is much higher. I think over time the price will come down a bit, but I don't see it coming down below 500k unless they are way more common than it appears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Disagree. Anything connected to the main set crafted gears should involve loot system and be as rare as possible. This way, not all people will get them right away (or not at all) which is the whole point of having a legendary item in the first place. It's absurd actually that in this game, people call something legendary and everyone has it -____-, in fact, not many should get it...that's what legendary means (unless in PL legendary means the opposite). Legendary means it's something really rare, a mythical gear...yet this thread is suggesting that everyone should get them but make it a hard chore...wow...they should change the description of pink items to not-so-legendary-just-hard. I actually like the rarity of the dragon gears...I'm a collector myself, and I'm finding this game way too easy in terms of getting items except for Dragon gears (I think that's the only item in this game worth calling Legendary), I know there are other rare gears like green ice, scaled glyph gears, etc. but I can easily buy them all, but dragon gears, you barely see them for sale in cs (even if you do, they're ridiculously priced high) super low drop rate...but you see people wear them, you look in awe...now that is legendary. For the tasks you mentioned, like killing 100 bosses or 5,000 mobs, we have achievement system for that...they should put that in achievement. OBD should be as rare as possible...humania pinks too. Make it really legendary. Let quests be about the story, and not shortcuts...I feel that questing items are cheap.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-15-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

A thread was made just like this for the glyph steel blades. Did it happen?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    Disagree. Anything connected to the main set crafted gears should involve loot system and be as rare as possible. This way, not all people will get them right away (or not at all) which is the whole point of having a legendary item in the first place. It's absurd actually that in this game, people call something legendary and everyone has it -____-, in fact, not many should get it...that's what legendary means (unless in PL legendary means the opposite). LegendIary means it's something really rare, a mythical gear...yet this thread is suggesting that everyone should get them but make it a hard chore...wow...they should change the description of pink items to not-so-legendary-just-hard. I actually like the rarity of the dragon gears...I'm a collector myself, and I'm finding this game way too easy in terms of getting items except for Dragon gears (I think that's the only item in this game worth calling Legendary), I know there are other rare gears like green ice, scaled glyph gears, etc. but I can easily buy them all, but dragon gears, you barely see them for sale in cs (even if you do, they're ridiculously priced high) super low drop rate...but you see people wear them, you look in awe...now that is legendary. For the tasks you mentioned, like killing 100 bosses or 5,000 mobs, we have achievement system for that...they should put that in achievement. OBD should be as rare as possible...humania pinks too. Make it really legendary. Let quests be about the story, and not shortcuts...I feel that questing items are cheap.
    I understand what your saying here but you have to remember not everyone is as lucky as you... I personally ran boss bash and spent 800+ plat on 4x elixers, removing 35% luck, adding shamrock, and still pay per run just to see less then 5 pinks drop (none to me) and only one of those were a diamond.... So saying that these have a great drop rate is relitive to your experiences running. I personally think quests are a great idea and would love to see this implemented into the game.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I think the rarity of these gems are perfect! You only need seven, not like 20-30!
    Check out my first "real" blog for my opinions on Humania and previous caps' Crafting!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

If they just added a quested set(like cyber) it would lower prices(sry greedy hoarders) and would keep players busier longer this cap, yeh I know that would mean the tragic hassle of designing new sets, but really I think STS is good enough to do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

At first I was like "no way!". Then I thought about this. Currently the items drop to the lucky players, whilst a lot of good players don't get them. The quest would give everyone a fair chance. That way, the players who want the items all have a common goal and it doesn't involve one being lucky.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

It's supposed to be that way -_- that's why you also save money so you can buy them from the lucky ones. Not everyone could and not everyone should get them...otherwise, what's the point of trading? What's the point of having farmers, of farming loots and gold, of merching, where is all that? we want all shortcuts now, just quest an voila no need for gold, we got ze goods?...fair chance? that's not even a "chance", it's a chore where there's guarantee in the end...chance is what's happening now, the drop rates. If you can't loot it, then earn money...right? I mean...doesn't that make sense?...isn't that "fair"? LOL. For me, item quests should be related to story like an NPC asking for this item because it will be used to destroy the baddies etc., not for the main crafted items...that's so cheap...might as well ask the dev's to hand those items to you because you will get them anyway...hardly legendary...

It doesn't mean you didn't get the loot, it's over? you work hard...you remedy it, farm gold, merch, right? that's the whole point of making money to buy those goodies in case you didn't loot one?...
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Actually you have the "chance" to participate. We donate money to poorer countries to give them a better "chance" in life, that doesn't mean it's a gamble whether or not the money gives them a better lifestyle, it quite obviously helps them out. However I never heard anybody say, "do the chore of donating money".
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

But this is a game, everyone has to work to get that prestigious item, we're all under one country of Alterra...are you implying that being poor is the excuse that OBD should be an item quest? We're talking about a legendary item set here, a set worth over 9,999,999, if you can't afford it, that doesn't make you poor? lol. Besides, if you're poor, as in any game, it's your fault, there are ways to be rich aside from looting these OBD's...you can twink farm, you can merch, you can do gold runs, you have access to these money generating activities and yet you got your hands raised waiting for grace from above? That's called laziness, not poor. You think I got all my gold from OBD's? I worked for them, every single gold...so I don't cry when expensive things like OBD comes to the picture...Being poor is when you have no access to these money generating activities, because of whatever reason...that's not the case here...
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-15-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

I'm implying that the word chance is used in other terms, apart from being luck based

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    I'm implying that the word chance is used in other terms, apart from being luck based
    I think the word your looking for, that Vamp wouldn't be able to argue with is "opportunity"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post: