Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Need A Token Reward System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default We Need A Token Reward System

Been playing this game for two years now I believe. Have never made over two million gold. Spent over 800 platinum. Nothing drops to me. Am i lazy? Why do I not deserve legendary items?
    I've been playing forever and have put hundreds of hours into this game. Makes me mad. I reached 70 and have now quit playing. I can't play and not get rewarded. It's so annoying.
    I received the angelic set for free. Wow. Boring. Would rather have had a quest to get it. I log in all powerful and log off bored.
    Monster Bash, nothing drops. Stupid.

We need a token system!
    Kill a boss, get a token.
    Get 75 tokens, get a set item.
    Rinse repeat.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just ran Monster Bash 4 times. Not a single pink dropped to anybody. Had Thrasher on the whole time.

What is the point of Monster Bash?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Um. 4 times? :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

4 times wont cut it... Maybe u r lazy if thats all u did i dunno
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Seems like a good idea to me. There could be room for improvement though.
    Thank me if this post was useful

| Riomage level 71 enchantress | Secret bear level 37 |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i Agree with Him , and Good idea Dude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

It is because it is a random statistical chance, that I don't get bored.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default We Need A Token Reward System

It took me 4 thrashers before I got ocean lol:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

To answer your first question, I'll throw back another question, I know many players who has more than 2 million gold and hasn't played for 2 years and spent less than 800 platinum, if they can do it, why can't you? It's doable. Just from loots and gold, 50k/day is highly achievable, but let's say you're really busy, and you can only bring in 25k/day (which is really low rate, but let's just say)...if you do this everyday...that's 2million gold in about 2 1/2 months -_-. I can collect 25k gold in 30-40minutes/day just running Plasma Pyramid...it's not even hard work...just mindless farming there, I can do it while watching TV and talking on the phone...it's almost near impossible not to reach 2million in 2 years :P So again, my question is, if they can do it, why can't you? Either you lied and you're not really a 2 year old player or you're playing less than 10minutes per day on average (LOL IKR?). So you tell me, how did you not earn money? I'd like to know.

On your second suggestion on tokens, disagree, that's not really a good idea because that would make this game so linear. I think this thread is related to an earlier thread where I responded that I don't agree with a particular crafting material being made available as an item quest, because my reason for disagreeing to your suggestion is similar to that thread :P

PS: I think I ran with you earlier, just to let you know, at that particular point, it was my 27th run of the day, guess what, not a single pink :P, I'm not complaining, I suck it up and find another way. clue: merch. I was able to buy 4 OBD's today worth 700k each...sold them for more...that more than compensated my drought today :P. That's the game, if you don't get it here, get it there :P. That's why it's called MMORPG, you roleplay like you're the one in the game...you solve problems working with what you have...you don't demand a change in the game when you hit a dead-end? you look for work around (and there are work arounds...several)...what is this, it's like there's a mass-spoiledplayers-syndrome? Everyone wants the easy way...-__-
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-16-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Tokens? No
    A separate quested set? Yeh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    To answer your first question, I'll throw back another question, I know many players who has more than 2 million gold and hasn't played for 2 years and spent less than 800 platinum, if they can do it, why can't you? It's doable. Just from loots and gold, 50k/day is highly achievable, but let's say you're really busy, and you can only bring in 25k/day (which is really low rate, but let's just say)...if you do this everyday...that's 2million gold in about 2 1/2 months -_-. I can collect 25k gold in 30-40minutes/day just running Plasma Pyramid...it's not even hard work...just mindless farming there, I can do it while watching TV and talking on the phone...it's almost near impossible not to reach 2million in 2 years :P So again, my question is, if they can do it, why can't you? Either you lied and you're not really a 2 year old player or you're playing less than 10minutes per day on average (LOL IKR?). So you tell me, how did you not earn money? I'd like to know.

On your second suggestion on tokens, disagree, that's not really a good idea because that would make this game so linear. I think this thread is related to an earlier thread where I responded that I don't agree with a particular crafting material being made available as an item quest, because my reason for disagreeing to your suggestion is similar to that thread :P

PS: I think I ran with you earlier, just to let you know, at that particular point, it was my 27th run of the day, guess what, not a single pink :P, I'm not complaining, I suck it up and find another way. clue: merch. I was able to buy 4 OBD's today worth 700k each...sold them for more...that more than compensated my drought today :P. That's the game, if you don't get it here, get it there :P. That's why it's called MMORPG, you roleplay like you're the one in the game...you solve problems working with what you have...you don't demand a change in the game when you hit a dead-end? you look for work around (and there are work arounds...several)...what is this, it's like there's a mass-spoiledplayers-syndrome? Everyone wants the easy way...-__-

I've been playing for over 2 years and I haven't reached over 1.1 mil.

-------AEO-------

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

That's why it's called MMORPG? Act like I'm the character? This game is nothing but an endless Korean grinder.

You did 27 runs today and got nothing? That's horrible. Reminds me of the old World of Warcraft days where you would run UBRS for 4 hours, and lose every epic item that dropped, to another player.

At least epics dropped.

They implemented a token reward system.

BAM!

After that, they saw the highest amount of players ever.

12 million players
    This isn't that game. Yes I know.
    But take a hint though.

Quested sets would be awesome and better than tokens. I don't want it easy though. Make it take something like one week per piece.

It's totally stupid to grind and hope for a pink. I'm putting in work. I expect results.

1 hour a day is normal for me. That is considered hardcore gaming for a phone by todays standards. Most games are casual 2-15 minute game sessions.

Lazy? I play every gosh dang day and end up where i was weeks ago. Platinum down the drain and no money, items etc.

Can't wait for World of Midgard (threadlock, oh noes, competition)

How does Spacetime reward players? You want pinks? Ok. Buy elixirs. Not just one. You will need a thrasher, Shamrock and top it off with many monster bash runs.

We won't see quest sets again because it it's part of the ''free'' game.

STS would rather have us pay to grind.
    Quest gear is a no-no to them. They don't make money on it and that's why we haven't seen it in a while.

Farm for gold in Plasma Pyramid?
    Nice one. I'm glad I'm going back a few campaigns to make crap money. Really keeps the game fresh.

This game is torture. I WANT it to be fun. It's just killing itself though.

I can't even pay2play.

It's pay2maybewinbutprobablynotyourpinkanyways

14. The Following User Says Thank You to newfireorange For This Useful Post:

Yao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

AndHumania? What a joke. Same thing as Mt. Fang.

Different theme, five more levels, same grind for gear.

Glad that took months to come up with.

Achievement system? Gay. Who cares.

The best part is the (Chris Farley voice) ''skill overhaul.'' Guys, we're gonna go out on a limb here. We're adding one more point to each skill. HOLY CRAP.

Bob, the Whopper isn't doing good. What do we do?

.....We......add......ANOTHER PATTY!
    (flatline......silence......profit)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    Tokens? No
    A separate quested set? Yeh
    Tokens? YES
    A seperated quest set? HECK YES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm glad to see more people in this thread are agreeing with me than not.

Someone's got to stand up to, ''the people who love the game as it is.''

AKA, the lucky people who grinded 40 hours for one pink.

I remember when I had my first beer.

Resistance is uprising.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Some p eople just don't like change, some people strive for it everyday. Those are the succesful people. (Not implying that people who are disagreeing aren't succesful)
    Last edited by RioMage; 07-16-2012 at 03:27 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. You're goal should not be to get a pink. If that's all you want, farm Sandstone Caves, Swamps, or AO. There are a lot of pinks dropping there. Make your goal to enjoy the game, and the people in it. If a pink falls, so be it. Save your gold, and buy the pinks you want. Don't be anxious and buy them right away. Wait a month, and the price will drop by a lot. I'm a minimalist. I don't hold on to any of my old sets. I just have the gear I need, and don't buy anything I won't need. Spend 10 minutes farming CS, and you'll soon have enough to buy everything you need.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZHEOTARE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newfireorange View Post
    That's why it's called MMORPG? Act like I'm the character? This game is nothing but an endless Korean grinder.

You did 27 runs today and got nothing? That's horrible. Reminds me of the old World of Warcraft days where you would run UBRS for 4 hours, and lose every epic item that dropped, to another player.

At least epics dropped.

They implemented a token reward system.

BAM!

After that, they saw the highest amount of players ever.

12 million players
    This isn't that game. Yes I know.
    But take a hint though.

Quested sets would be awesome and better than tokens. I don't want it easy though. Make it take something like one week per piece.

It's totally stupid to grind and hope for a pink. I'm putting in work. I expect results.

1 hour a day is normal for me. That is considered hardcore gaming for a phone by todays standards. Most games are casual 2-15 minute game sessions.

Lazy? I play every gosh dang day and end up where i was weeks ago. Platinum down the drain and no money, items etc.

Can't wait for World of Midgard (threadlock, oh noes, competition)

How does Spacetime reward players? You want pinks? Ok. Buy elixirs. Not just one. You will need a thrasher, Shamrock and top it off with many monster bash runs.

We won't see quest sets again because it it's part of the ''free'' game.

Quest gear is a no-no to them. They don't make money on it and that's why we haven't seen it in a while.

Nice one. I'm glad I'm going back a few campaigns to make crap money. Really keeps the game fresh.

This game is torture. I WANT it to be fun. It's just killing itself though.

I can't even pay2play.

It's pay2maybewinbutprobablynotyourpinkanyways

I usually respond properly meaning point per point, but I can see that you're already set to hate the game...you're almost a flamebaiter...so I just hope you enjoy world of midgard :P

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vampinoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newfireorange View Post

You seem jaded. Unfortunately everyone has/will go through it.

Also, you don't need elixirs for loot. I get most of mine when I'm sober. As an example, I looted a Red Dragon armor a few weeks ago and a Sun God Beach Bum Bow yesterday. Not using elixir for either. As some others have stated, not earning the money is a personal thing. Just in humania I've collected around 300k just from liquidation. And i only play about an hour a day. Two hours max.

Sure, the elixirs help. If you can afford it AND you are dedicated to it (by dedicated i mean spending a lot) you can make lots of gold. Bit by no means is it impossible (or difficult) without it. Just don't expect to make it as fast.

Four runs is expecting to much. In order to use the boss bash effectively you have to be ready to dedicate time and money.
    Last edited by Rare; 07-16-2012 at 08:07 AM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Let me also give one more suggestion... I did this in Mt. Fang.

After Nuri, I was almost broke. Maybe 500k in gold. I spent so much crafting my demonic sets, I was about dry. So what I did in Fang was just sold sold sold. I ran the entire campaign with demonic gear (except on my bear). I just kept selling my drops with every intention of buying low when Humania came. So I amassed a small fortune (trust me, not anywhere near some players). And I got Angelic gear, so I didn't even have to spend on the old fang gear.

I would suggest doing the same thing. Spend this campaign as a seller using the Angelic gear (assuming you have it). Then you will have the money you need for the next campaign.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)