Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont bring out new op gear please

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Dont bring out new op gear please

Dont bring out new op gear within 2months of temple event please otherwise it will be pure pay to win
    if u bring out the arc armour in like ursoth event thats somewhat still fine but nothing more please
    also please make it good drop rates for the armour otherwise it might still be like 150mil at temple event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    Dont bring out new op gear within 2months of temple event please otherwise it will be pure pay to win
    if u bring out the arc armour in like ursoth event thats somewhat still fine but nothing more please
    also please make it good drop rates for the armour otherwise it might still be like 150mil at temple event
    Do you think they gonna do temple event?
    Last year dragkin temple event got cancelled...

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yea how about wars run temple with polaris great suggestion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

im thinking the same too they want war use polar on temple event?i dont think so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

As far as what I can understand at least from your title alone, "Don't make mythic sets obsolete" sounds more like a reasonable title/request instead. Old gears, arcanes or not, always get replaced. You can't be using maul ollerus weapon in level 81 map, it is just a matter of time for them to finally get replaced.

"Don't bring out new op gear within 2months of temple event please otherwise it will be pure pay to win"
    Questions:
    1. So you are asking for arcanes gears not to be out during temple event because you really wanted to compete temple LB using your current 81 mythic gears?
    2. How's your suggestion here gonna make it any different from what it already is (Pay to win obviously) other than making it easier and less costly for you to compete in temple event LB?
    3. You want a spot in one of the most competitive LB event, both strategy and gears wise and yet not willing to do what the rest were willing to? Just because you know you likely can't afford it like other plat whales could if 81 arcanes were out that time? Skip this LB then if you are looking for pure strategy LB. This is not it. It is pay to win like it or not. You need some skin in the game for temple.

Not every LB is meant for free to play players don't be so entitled. At the end of the day, the pay to win players are the one that's in a more rightful position to make such demands as they are the one paying bank to sts. By nature, LB events are competitive and hence a good income source for sts. Sts is already making some LBs less pay to win, doesn't mean they have to make all of it to be so. Standing from a business perspective, it makes sense for 70-90% LB events be pay to win and 10%-30% LB be free to play. Since the majority of players are not even competing for LB, by and large F2P players can still enjoy playing AL even if they are not paying sts a single cent.

Put this another way, would you listen more to suggestions from your paying audience in YouTube or those who constantly take and take values from your videos without a single contribution of likes, shares or appreciation of any sorts and worse always being negative on your channel and launching personal attacks on you?

The same is here for sts.

Why would they listen to someone that's not paying them money more than those who put food on their table?

Logic. I genuinely hope this becomes a more common commodity in the world we live in today.
    Last edited by Analytical; 04-26-2022 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    As far as what I can understand at least from your title alone, "Don't make mythic sets obsolete" sounds more like a reasonable title/request instead. Old gears, arcanes or not, always get replaced. You can't be using maul ollerus weapon in level 81 map, it is just a matter of time for them to finally get replaced.

"Don't bring out new op gear within 2months of temple event please otherwise it will be pure pay to win"
    Questions:
    1. So you are asking for arcanes gears not to be out during temple event because you really wanted to compete temple LB using your current 81 mythic gears?
    2. How's your suggestion here gonna make it any different from what it already is (Pay to win obviously) other than making it easier and less costly for you to compete in temple event LB?
    3. You want a spot in one of the most competitive LB event, both strategy and gears wise and yet not willing to do what the rest were willing to? Just because you know you likely can't afford it like other plat whales could if 81 arcanes were out that time? Skip this LB then if you are looking for pure strategy LB. This is not it. It is pay to win like it or not. You need some skin in the game for temple.

Not every LB is meant for free to play players don't be so entitled. At the end of the day, the pay to win players are the one that's in a more rightful position to make such demands as they are the one paying bank to sts. By nature, LB events are competitive and hence a good income source for sts. Sts is already making some LBs less pay to win, doesn't mean they have to make all of it to be so. Standing from a business perspective, it makes sense for 70-90% LB events be pay to win and 10%-30% LB be free to play. Since the majority of players are not even competing for LB, by and large F2P players can still enjoy playing AL even if they are not paying sts a single cent.

Put this another way, would you listen more to suggestions from your paying audience in YouTube or those who constantly take and take values from your videos without a single contribution of likes, shares or appreciation of any sorts and worse always being negative on your channel and launching personal attacks on you?

The same is here for sts.

Why would they listen to someone that's not paying them money more than those who put food on their table?

Logic. I genuinely hope this becomes a more common commodity in the world we live in today.
    Good point but temple is only like 40% pay to win.This is more of a skill/luck/strategy event

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uereazagr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

@Analytical agree with all.

Dear thread owner.
    If u want f2p and easy to win u can play evg lb where literally none plays so u can take your spot there or aim seasonal lb which required only time + basic knowledge.
    Abyssal and ebon armor was realesed durring temple events that smart move for a business to be honest. And u completly wrong with statement OPs need always buy new armor to be able to compete with others for top10 rewards temple.
    If u smart and op enough there is always space for u since anyways not many lb runners in game ,however history shows there was many not full geared or trash awakens players in this lb.
    Always u can keep fingers across.

Dear warriors , i suggest use epic legendary and myth tames elixirs . And u all would be allright
    Ps.Btw If wars not dominate points in solo mode its not end of the world . Give us poor mages or rogues to dominate this time ? Also rewards is always in fair way , so whats diffrents if u reach 1,2m or 900k if u still top1

I think mystery event will be temple based on Star Wars Vanities with new arc armor

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Last edited by Nexior; 04-26-2022 at 02:40 PM.
    ign: NEXPL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I don’t see the prob with running with Polaris, there’s solo and group where every warr is with the SAME gear with the SAME chances for lb, same with group if it’s like last temple with each class needed

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uereazagr View Post
    Yea how about wars run temple with polaris great suggestion
    war got 11mil points solo evg? when best rogues cant clear mobs at 200k points ? Just stop please
    Also the lb are for the individual classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

war got 11mil points solo evg? when best rogues cant clear mobs at 200k points ? Just stop please
    Also the lb are for the individual classes
    U cant clear! like i say evg none playing why u even look into this

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

sorry to break this to you but rogue are not meant to be good at clearing mob.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    I don’t see the prob with running with Polaris, there’s solo and group where every warr is with the SAME gear with the SAME chances for lb, same with group if it’s like last temple with each class needed
    Let’s see I guess, but I can bet it’s gonna be stupid af

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    Rogue is op if mobs are pulled in one place using myth daggers.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    too bad rogue also has the worst single target damage :>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    U cant clear! like i say evg none playing why u even look into this

its a good enough comparison when #1 war #1 mage and #1 rogue play evg and wars and mages get millions more points than rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

its a good enough comparison when #1 war #1 mage and #1 rogue play evg and wars and mages get millions more points than rogue
    We all know math isnt your best side ,but now u also show reading comprehension also leak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

too bad rogue also has the worst single target damage :>
    Why worst? I see rogs with almost 30k dmg in stats. Also I See nex here in this thread who is the only mage ik who got 3k int +
    I did not saw him near to that dmg. Also when a rog plays with a mage the rog gets a 5% dmg buff. Don’t tell me rogs are lacking single target damage. With Pisces clearing mobs neither is hard. When mages would have better single target damage or wars why is planar arena dominated by rogs? Right bc rogs have the best dmg.
    Any more uncleared things? I am sure a lot of people are going to be happy to explain you that you are kinda wrong in every single point you state.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Why worst? I see rogs with almost 30k dmg in stats. Also I See nex here in this thread who is the only mage ik who got 3k int +
    I did not saw him near to that dmg. Also when a rog plays with a mage the rog gets a 5% dmg buff. Don’t tell me rogs are lacking single target damage. With Pisces clearing mobs neither is hard. When mages would have better single target damage or wars why is planar arena dominated by rogs? Right bc rogs have the best dmg.
    Any more uncleared things? I am sure a lot of people are going to be happy to explain you that you are kinda wrong in every single point you state.
    lollolollolol whats ur ign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Du bist nicht die hellste Kerze auf der Torte was?

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk