Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why Dodge is Useless now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Al just too simple game to implement what DODGE rly means in rpg
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

This game is lacking of Strategistic Builds. proc proc 1hit 1hit. I dont hate the game i just want it to improve tbh. Even they add strategy run maps the damage is unrealistic 1hit vs 1hit no thrill.. Mechanics is useless or to much easy most of the players now easily finish maps all u need to do is to have op gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terracraft View Post
    Al just too simple game to implement what DODGE rly means in rpg
    so viewing 166% in rng still hits u? so max dodge is 1000%? i agree with u if in stats i see dodge capped at 70% then rng do the job if it hits or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

they said this game is like lil bit WoW? i dont think so.. its too far from world of warcraft.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlodyValentine View Post
    your right, but some games dodge still works fine, like in ragnarok, you have to beat there stats let say player A have 100% dodge, so player B need to increase his hit chance or atleast have dodge debuff to damage the target. so increasing it to higher amout its not useless. thats why its funny to me when u have 100%+ dodge but dont really works... im fine now its their game they said the max capped of dodge is 70-80%, so i want to happen is in stats view they need to fix the numbers.. also in black dessert mobile the maximum crit let say 30% only.. so u will not add more the view of stats is like this 30/30
    someone commented on me 70/70 is 100% in dodge? really its 70% that means it still hits u but 70 not 100, 100 is no chance, but 70 have chance u take damage. so yea thats all xD forgive my english
    man i wish you would just look back at some of the things ive said in the past lol. brb

i said this august, 31st 2021
    i was wrong in one aspect because i didnt know they were capped.

this is a assumption

Rog n dex are broken.

dodge and hit chance work vs basic/auto attack damage.

imagine if dodge and hit chance worked vs skill damage.

what does dex give ? "dodge"

dodge is suppose to be a universal defensive mechanic.

but why doesnt it work vs skill damage ?

it doesnt work vs skill damage because if it did work rogs would basically be immune to almost all damage in the game. they would never get hit because they have the highest dodge in game.

if this was a thing awaken dodge wouldnt be a dead roll. it would actually be broken.

mobs,bosses,pet passives, aa's, and toon skills. all toons would be able to dodge but rogs would be the best and most consistent at it.

i personally wonder if dex has anything hidden.

anyways

"hit chance"

lets just say we all have 100% hit chance.

reduce hit chance doesnt apply to skill damage.

but why?

if reduce hit chance applied to skill damage. it would break a lot of things in the game. if a pet aa reduced my hit chance by 75% how am i going to hit rogue with firebal, lightn,ice,axe throw,skyward, and c.s? the rog will have like 250-300% dodge im guessing lol .

if i try to reduce the rogs hit chance with fireball or aa the rog would dodge it.

basically rogs and dex soft brick the game. thats why dodge and hit chance only work vs basic and auto attack damage.

"pvp"

the old weapons proced via basic attack only and some only proced on hit via basic attack. so just imagine what it was like vsing a rog ? how could you proc a weapon if the rog would have such a high chance of dodging your on hit proc.

also pet passives have on hit debuffs soooo basically its harder for those debuffs to be applied to rog because they dodge it lol.

last rogs kit is the most versatile in the game. they have the best cast times and the best mobility skill THAT HEALS in the game.

i always say this if im wrong im wrong . i dont mind being wrong.i apologize if i am .

rogs are under preforming.i agree with you guys 100% but its for a good reason.

forgot to add the time rogs were super strong in pve they didnt need wars or mage. it was full rog pt .

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Potofgreed; 05-02-2022 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Without reading:
    The dodge cap is around 70-80%
    For the rogs when you reach those stats feel free to maybe invest in mana attributes. Just a few only will help you a lot hehe

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,481 Posts

We could do better in displaying information about stats to users as well as displaying caps and/or diminishing returns curves if they exist. This has been requested previously, so it's already on the list of things to do.

-ALS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We could do better in displaying information about stats to users as well as displaying caps and/or diminishing returns curves if they exist. This has been requested previously, so it's already on the list of things to do.

-ALS
    Appreciated 🤍