Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mecha boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Mecha boss

Hi All

At Mecha even a small mistake cause fail, or if you dont have op ping u fail again and again so many ppl thinks that mecha so annoying and hard to kill. Thus its really hard to build pt and run that map especially on elit.

I would like to give some suggestion that help us run the map and enjoy;

Make it Ankh useable map

-----OR-----

Reduce pool frequency, such as once after boss returns his circle instead every 20 sec.
    Reduce lightening crit

Bonus : add some good drop maybe sand aura etc.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muffyveismetabi View Post
    Hi All

At Mecha even a small mistake cause fail, or if you dont have op ping u fail again and again so many ppl thinks that mecha so annoying and hard to kill. Thus its really hard to build pt and run that map especially on elit.

I would like to give some suggestion that help us run the map and enjoy;

Make it Ankh useable map

-----OR-----

Reduce pool frequency, such as once after boss returns his circle instead every 20 sec.
    Reduce lightening crit

Bonus : add some good drop maybe sand aura etc.

Thanks
    Yes if we can use Ankh would be great 👍

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DAO For This Useful Post:

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,507 Posts

Sorry, it's meant to be hard.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    Its actually broken , rng map .
    Skills got more delay to hit mob then shield on pool comes.
    Lightning is so broken. Who enjoy it ? Go enter maps and see if ppl playing it

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes it must be hard, how many people can do it? Is there anything abnormal in this difficulty? 6.3k armor and 19k healthy mage die in one hit what should we do and aps canceled on death awesome extra challenge was good for people !

M2007J17G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

-ALS
    It's not hard enough, how about an update that will make it a little harder? We'll also watch how you can play live if you stream on Twitch 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

-ALS
    So i'm suppose to have hard time to kill a single mob in this map with those stats?
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 9.24.57 AM.png
Views: 134
Size:  509.6 KB

I know it meant to be hard but i don't think it is very motivating to run when u have to spend like half an hour just to find a party that can do it smoothly!

After half an hour i usually have to log off so for me those 1k portal boss aps are a real let down, if it was kind of doable with random party that would help alot!

Please take a look at those elite portal thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We need use Ankh

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,895 Posts

The elite version is intended to be one of the 2 hardest encounters in the game, and done with a full strong group, so I suspect difficulty there is fine.

We may consider making the normal version a bit easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

-ALS
    Sry but i do not understand your point of view... we talking here how map is annoying and ppl dont wanna run it. we do share our experiences with you guys which is a good feed back for you and i think you should reconsider it. Whats the is the point of having a map in AL no one wanna runs? We mostly fail half of run and pll give up ... and many ppl has same thoughts just hard to give feedback (posting treat etc.) so they just skip it. Make a survey and you will see the results..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    The elite version is intended to be one of the 2 hardest encounters in the game, and done with a full strong group, so I suspect difficulty there is fine.

We may consider making the normal version a bit easier.
    We did many runs with strong groups but as i told on my first message even a little mistake or little high ping cause fail. hard part is not the boss' armor etc. we are able to kill boss but there are too many concentration points and we need run whole team with 0 mistake...

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts

Sry but i do not understand your point of view... we talking here how map is annoying and ppl dont wanna run it. we do share our experiences with you guys which is a good feed back for you and i think you should reconsider it. Whats the is the point of having a map in AL no one wanna runs? We mostly fail half of run and pll give up ... and many ppl has same thoughts just hard to give feedback (posting treat etc.) so they just skip it. Make a survey and you will see the results..
    Maybe I can explain.

If you're referring to the Elite version of Mecharydon, you're talking about an encounter that is meant to be among the hardest in the entire game. To defeat Mecharydon effectively you need to know the secrets of the map, you need to be very well-geared, your party needs to be well-geared and you all must be coordinated to the extent that you can survive the encounter. It's supremely difficult and this difficulty is intentional.

If you're talking about the standard version of Mecharydon, we will consider nerfing it (as it doesn't have the same value with respect to AP's and other rewards).

Bets wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts

We did many runs with strong groups but as i told on my first message even a little mistake or little high ping cause fail. hard part is not the boss' armor etc. we are able to kill boss but there are too many concentration points and we need run whole team with 0 mistake...
    You are correct - you need to run with zero mistakes. This is intended.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Maybe I can explain.

If you're referring to the Elite version of Mecharydon, you're talking about an encounter that is meant to be among the hardest in the entire game. To defeat Mecharydon effectively you need to know the secrets of the map, you need to be very well-geared, your party needs to be well-geared and you all must be coordinated to the extent that you can survive the encounter. It's supremely difficult and this difficulty is intentional.

If you're talking about the standard version of Mecharydon, we will consider nerfing it (as it doesn't have the same value with respect to AP's and other rewards).

Bets wishes!
    Well i remember 3 elite portal from last expansion, they were hard but not like that, we all know the secret but still, doing this map 1k times for the aps is just make me reluctant to play the game at all no joke, it is not fun! The map is really reflecting how the Myth weapon working! Tedious and not fun to use!!! sorry but this is really how i feel with those portal and many feel the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes, no one enters map a except those who make a difficult and meaningless map ap. After the aps is finished, there is no name there. a very empty map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

If there was no 1000 boss kill aps attached to it, that would be funny but since we need do this map 1000 times,
    this is what is killing the fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Maybe I can explain.

Bets wishes!
    Talking about the elit version. we do not have same annoying issue at raha we could coordinate well but elit mecha is full of waste of time.
    And As PatD said we know the all secrects which and its not making any difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

yeah thats why pll dont wanna run elit mecha, we cannot find team we do 10-15 runs per hour. When u check overall time that we spend to do elit mecha aps results only demotivation..

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts

Talking about the elit version. we do not have same annoying issue at raha we could coordinate well but elit mecha is full of waste of time.
    And As PatD said we know the all secrects which and its not making any difference.
    Thanks for the clarification.

With respect to difficulty, this is not going to change. I don't think it's constructive for me to get into how many other player groups have dominated Elite Mecharydon, and there's no need to rehash the methods that are required to defeat him effectively. Sorry that this isn't something that you enjoy right now but I have a feeling that as time goes you'll come to completely massacre Mecharydon! :-)

As we're not going to adjust the encounter with changes requested in the OP, I'm closing this thread.

Best wishes!
    | | | |