Quote Originally Posted by Salvatory View Post
--my English is not very good--
You have long shared and held the right of a collector who lives the game by collecting certain rare items that are part of Arlor's history, to have your collectibles with their rarity tones intact. don't get lost in your principle for a few comments and likes on the post.. if you really want to bring these sets back, there are more rewarding and respectful ways, release the opportunity to make the vanity set only for those who already own the set, giving the right to keep it all these years.
and so they go to the market without losing their rarity that has been built for years and years.
I wanted to use a certain rare item? I wanted to, but I don't think it's fair to bring it like that and make it an extremely popular item and end the history built up over the years and beyond, just as I don't agree with bringing a set that was a pound disputed.
the item is rare and historic in the game, it has a value, you need to earn it and don't ask for it for free.

and speaking the truth, most sets when they become popular in oblivion only a few are actually used, we have several examples that I don't even need to mention, you would just kill the historical items and in the end, few would use because they became popular.
This makes no sense cause once collectors turn their exclusive items into vans they won’t sell
What makes you think that once they turn them into vans they will sell them?