Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: token event very low event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    Why do warriors get pull on new weapon and we get push ? Push is useless
    Did u saw that pull ? Even bemine aa pull better. Its even shame to say in descriptions its pulling...

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Did u saw that pull ? Even bemine aa pull better. Its even shame to say in descriptions its pulling...

lol

Sent with love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

worst drop rate feels like your just wasting time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cinco can the droprate of the tokens get higher please, some runs give nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It's wrong to expect these Mythics to outclass the Zodias Mythics; no offense.

If you're getting better loot in Hauntlet - by all means... farm the Hauntlet. I'm responding to players that are playing 76 and 81 toons with info that's useful.
    I expected at least better then 71lvl expansion weapons. Or at least i could take some fun from new weapons , funny proc etc.

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bombation View Post
    Cinco can the droprate of the tokens get higher please, some runs give nothing
    Yes! We'll definitely consider changes to the rates as the event progresses.

I don't think it's wise to adjust after less than an hour - but we will be monitoring the inflow of tokens!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Yea even 71-76 arc weaps that cost 5m less today are more helpful than any of the new mythic weapons even with the 4/4 set.

Token drop rates are bad. Vendor items are a joke.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Yea even 71-76 arc weaps that cost 5m less today are more helpful than any of the new mythic weapons even with the 4/4 set.

Token drop rates are bad. Vendor items are a joke.

Fair criticism. We differ on how Arcanes should compare to Mythics over the span of 5-10 levels, but I appreciate the feedback nevertheless.

Our aim here was to make something akin to the Roman Candle weapons; not an 'end all' weapon to eclipse the best gear you have - but something fun to collect and use when you're feeling saucy.

At the risk of putting words in your mouth (please forgive me in advance), I'd say: given the strong community desire to see ultra-powerful gear that totally destroys the 81 Mythics, I can understand the sentiment that these limited edition gears aren't helpful... or at least not the help you were looking for.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Fair criticism. We differ on how Arcanes should compare to Mythics over the span of 5-10 levels, but I appreciate the feedback nevertheless.

Our aim here was to make something akin to the Roman Candle weapons; not an 'end all' weapon to eclipse the best gear you have - but something fun to collect and use when you're feeling saucy.

At the risk of putting words in your mouth (please forgive me in advance), I'd say: given the strong community desire to see ultra-powerful gear that totally destroys the 81 Mythics, I can understand the sentiment that these limited edition gears aren't helpful... or at least not the help you were looking for.
    The thing is, rogues and mages were expecting a fun alternative, and wars were expecting a clear weapon for their myth set, and it turned out to be a complete disappointment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Roman candle why was nice for community ?
    - Twink low lvl BEST WEP for pvp/pve
    - Proc was diffrent then any other weapon
    - Extra Graphics of exloding fireballs looks nice and cool.

Whats in your opinion is cool in this weapons ?
    Just curious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Horrible token drop, no matter the map. I'm out.

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uereazagr View Post
    The thing is, rogues and mages were expecting a fun alternative, and wars were expecting a clear weapon for their myth set, and it turned out to be a complete disappointment
    I hear you. And I believe that sentiment would make greater impact if I had come out with some statement like: "A great clear weapon is coming for Wars" ...but that's never been the case.

With respect, I'm gonna disagree about the fun factor. These new Mythics were a blast to play with all through development. Obviously, we're not striving for the meta goals that Arcane Legends (especially my Pro players) are shooting for. I just enjoy using 'blasters' like I'm in a beefed-up Star Legends and 'energy swords' ...which Star Legends needs, now that I think about it :-)

Best wishes and thanks for the feedback as always!
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I hear you. And I believe that sentiment would make greater impact if I had come out with some statement like: "A great clear weapon is coming for Wars" ...but that's never been the case.

With respect, I'm gonna disagree about the fun factor. These new Mythics were a blast to play with all through development. Obviously, we're not striving for the meta goals that Arcane Legends (especially my Pro players) are shooting for. I just enjoy using 'blasters' like I'm in a beefed-up Star Legends and 'energy swords' ...which Star Legends needs, now that I think about it :-)

Best wishes and thanks for the feedback as always!
    Fair. I really don’t understand why would it contribute to completing myth set then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Was expecting alternatives, more unique procs to give the endgame gameplay more options for playstyle. Also, you were the ones who nerfered the proc stacking but at the same time released even powerful procs - even more than what proc stacking did. It ruined the combos we did - but now we're stuck with very little variations to work with.

But all good. Just hoped there were more stuff in the vendors than a vanity set for the whole week.

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Roman candle why was nice for community ?
    - Twink low lvl BEST WEP for pvp/pve
    - Proc was diffrent then any other weapon
    - Extra Graphics of exloding fireballs looks nice and cool.

Whats in your opinion is cool in this weapons ?
    Just curious

I specifically didn't want to replace 'best weapon for Twink PvP' - so we can disagree about whether these should've been that, and I'll respect your opinion ;-)

As for the fun... literally everything that you mention about the candles. SFX are also something I really enjoy so there's that as well.

I am not trying to convince you that these are 'fun' when you don't think they're fun; but the converse is also true.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I specifically didn't want to replace 'best weapon for Twink PvP' - so we can disagree about whether these should've been that, and I'll respect your opinion ;-)

As for the fun... literally everything that you mention about the candles. SFX are also something I really enjoy so there's that as well.

I am not trying to convince you that these are 'fun' when you don't think they're fun; but the converse is also true.
    By the way, you know that saber is bugged right?It acts like a pit sword currently— you can’t use a charged attack

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Fair. I really don’t understand why would it contribute to completing myth set then.
    My feeling is: if you've gone through the trouble to acquire all the other pieces of the Myth 81 set you're not going to even try something that drops your DPS by ~2-3K

I realize that they don't fit the theme and I wrestled with it quite a bit. In the end, I wanted these to provide an opportunity for alternative fun with the current max level set :-)
    | | | |

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

By the way, you know that saber is bugged right?It acts like a pit sword currently— you can’t use a charged attack
    Okay - so the sword is working for me in both normal and charged attacks. What specifically are you seeing? If there's an issue I'll get it fixed ASAP!
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Okay - so the sword is working for me in both normal and charged attacks. What specifically are you seeing? If there's an issue I'll get it fixed ASAP!
    Well it doesn’t give the “charged” smash animation, like other weapons(neptaris dozer axe etc), instead when you charge it, it uses one of basic attack animations(thrust, swing, chop)

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Well it doesn’t give the “charged” smash animation, like other weapons(neptaris dozer axe etc), instead when you charge it, it uses one of basic attack animations(thrust, swing, chop)
    Oh! I see what you're saying. Thanks for the info - should be easy to fix the visuals.
    | | | |