Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: token event very low event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Oh! I see what you're saying. Thanks for the info - should be easy to fix the visuals.
    Btw, a fun comparison of neptaris and saber stats right here Name:  AA7E7342-9254-47A0-9529-C2F52D790A42.jpeg
Views: 167
Size:  539.3 KB Name:  F411BE39-49EA-43DE-935D-D281CC11B220.jpeg
Views: 167
Size:  476.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

I think people thought these weapons were gonna be good because they're mythic rarity and mythic right now is the zodias weaps, maybe the new weapons should've been a different type of rarity or even the zodias should've been the arc weapons since the begining

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    I think people thought these weapons were gonna be good because they're mythic rarity and mythic right now is the zodias weaps, maybe the new weapons should've been a different type of rarity or even the zodias should've been the arc weapons since the begining

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    If you see the post above yours you'll note that there is very little difference between the DPS (for instance). Considering the magnitude and variety of stats they are definitely 'Mythic' weapons.

I think the general issue here is the belief that the next weapon set would make the Zodias 81's obsolete. They weren't meant to do this.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

If you see the post above yours you'll note that there is very little difference between the DPS (for instance). Considering the magnitude and variety of stats they are definitely 'Mythic' weapons.

I think the general issue here is the belief that the next weapon set would make the Zodias 81's obsolete. They weren't meant to do this.
    How about making them an inferior alternative then?
    UPD: make proc good in pvp or something

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uereazagr View Post
    How about making them an inferior alternative then?
    Considering the procs of the Mythic 81 Zodias weapons, this is already the case ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Considering the procs of the Mythic 81 Zodias weapons, this is already the case ;-)
    I meant make them slightly viable* because they can’t even do anything in normal zodias pve, not even talking about elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

OR you could make the push/pull really strong, so they actually become fun(like dragonskin slicer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default token event very low event

I’m liking the idea of the rogue and war weps ngl. Yes they don’t do crazy dmg but they add variety.

My only hope is that these procs are buffed a bit. So for warriors, make the pull slightly bigger.For rogues, maybe make it so that a charged attack hits more than 3 enemies (i’ve tested and 3 was the max number of enemies hit, i could be wrong). The description on the rogue bow made it seem like it could hit a lot of mobs as long as they were in the 3m range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

make rogue bow have an aoe proc on normal attacks. i’m not sure what’s fun about them when it seems to shoot like any other bow in game but with a different visual and sound. the proc is hardly noticeable. it feels like a legendary bow. i never expected this to overtake zodias, but it feels the same as legendary 81 bow. Maybe the proc can be like the fire proc from bows in PL or napalm from SL. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Fear; 05-03-2022 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

We aren't expecting super op new mythics weapons or better than current one.
    We just wanna enjoy procs, for sword maybe stronger pull at least better than mythic dreamscape sword.. For bow maybe charged attack creates laser rain and guns laser beams. Not looking for huge dmg or op stats just wanna play with decent procs.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,176 Posts

Two quick things:

- I agree that the token drop rate needs an increase. A substantial one (not a multiplier, but like ~25 - 50% more than it is right now).

- Rusk Industry Mythics can do with a buff to damage (and an increase to the target area effect, as was suggested) since the procs pale in comparison to the Zodias Mythics.
    | | | |

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Two quick things:

- I agree that the token drop rate needs an increase. A substantial one (not a multiplier, but like ~25 - 50% more than it is right now).

- Rusk Industry Mythics can do with a buff to damage (and an increase to the target area effect, as was suggested) since the procs pale in comparison to the Zodias Mythics.
    Ty, need

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Two quick things:

if it increases up to 50%, it would certainly get many more people playing and it would improve more.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I'm actually glad that this new mythic weapons don't outclass previous weapons.
    Just hoped it had unique proc that could help with, like pull or decent debuff.
    It doesn't make sense an event gear that will be dropped very limited amount outclass major gear.

And I'm 81 and got 3-5 tokens for each esf runs which takes 2-3mins. But hauntlet drops a lot more for 15 sec.
    I don't mind running hauntlet but it would be much enjoyable if Zodiac actually drops most tokens.

Kudo to design team except no gloves stormtroopers have.