Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Had to bring this since you guys didn't learn anything from the grinders event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Had to bring this since you guys didn't learn anything from the grinders event

So this new event is actually way worse than the grinders event be it token drops from all the maps and the biased 1k mini crate pull, where you get nothing besides epic items or if sometimes you're lucky you get some gold. I thought this event is going to be better after the criticism you guys received from the grinders event.
    But here I am again talking about the ongoing event with much dissatisfaction than before.
    First of all the token drops from all maps 81 or less have ridiculously less drop rate than grinders event. I thought maybe this event has something at its disposal for players to grind without any regret but seriously 1-6 tokens from 1 run? So it'd take about more than 230 runs for me to reach 1k tokens milestone for the chest and then when I open it I get epic items. This is totally upsetting when you have so much expectations from the devs to bring out an enjoyable event where you have no regrets for the time you spend farming it. This event just feels like a bad filler until the major event so players don't get bored. I'm not even talking about the 25 plat massive crates they are totally not worth the platinums we earned from egg and grinders event. To all the AL experts in the comments, I'm not asking for a mythic or arcane pull for every pull I know how RNG works. But this is completely different, even you guys know the event is quite unfair if not completely.

Sent from my M2102J20SI using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zepellin For This Useful Post: