Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Had to bring this since you guys didn't learn anything from the grinders event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Lol , I thought only I saw the pet carrier! #Nomoresatalites
    I saw the pet carrier too xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They much wasting the time and they not consider to make some benefits to player who grinding 100k token above , after no sleep and no rest grinding i dont even get any important item , i just wast hundred thousand of token. The mindset the admin/developers here is very old version of life they dont have considered to the players who really have hardworking to get an item..

Maybe we can call the event the THE FAKE EVENT GRINDING , OR THE TITLE " RUSK THE WASTING TIME EVENT.

NEED RETIRE OF SOME DEVELOPERS OF ARCANE LEGENDS THEY NOT APPRECIATE THE REAL GRINDERS .

ITS TIME TO CHANGE ADMIN , THEY BETTER FIND NEW ADMIN OR DEVELOPER WHO HAVE HEART FOR THE PLAYERS

Sent from my V2032 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Free bump....m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vooms View Post
    They much wasting the time and they not consider to make some benefits to player who grinding 100k token above , after no sleep and no rest grinding i dont even get any important item , i just wast hundred thousand of token. The mindset the admin/developers here is very old version of life they dont have considered to the players who really have hardworking to get an item..

Maybe we can call the event the THE FAKE EVENT GRINDING , OR THE TITLE " RUSK THE WASTING TIME EVENT.

NEED RETIRE OF SOME DEVELOPERS OF ARCANE LEGENDS THEY NOT APPRECIATE THE REAL GRINDERS .

ITS TIME TO CHANGE ADMIN , THEY BETTER FIND NEW ADMIN OR DEVELOPER WHO HAVE HEART FOR THE PLAYERS

Sent from my V2032 using Tapatalk
    Yes ikr no value for hard work literally spent almost 22 hours grinding the event total
    and opened crates with around 80k tokens and got literally all crap epics , some gold & 3-4 elixers & 5 plat
    Last edited by Itzmemohsin; 05-06-2022 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Game Development isn't that easy and simple, when we criticize this metallic toaster in the force aura for example it's easy for us to do, but you need to understand what's actually goes behind every little thing that is being added, personally I know that this game and the devs is having a hard time trying to deliver all these incremental improvements, for them it's a lot of work and pressure with the little support they have and I can only assume that the developers team is a small one, honestly the latest Zodias expansion is impressive I see that there's a lot of work have been put into it, I think we should ask an essential question if we were to actually want to experience the fullest potential of this game and the many possibilities what it could become.

Ask yourself "How can we support STS in order for them have the ability to create what we really want in the short time they have?"

I think STS has to immediately work on their source of income, the funding that is required to keep up with fulfilling our "wishes" I see it's unfair (For STS) how platinum is being packaged while we can do offers that can easily give us a couple of thousands of plats, lots need to be worked on.

Do you have any idea how it really hurts after hours and days of work on a new vanity we just so easily say it's bad and horrible, I understand criticism is essential for improvement, feedback is apart of the development of a good game and design but still can't we just think about how we can really give them the support they actually need to get what we desire to see in this game?

STS please allow us for the some who cares about this game to support you, in some way or another, for example through Patreon, make prototypes of the things you want to add that we wish for as a demonstration in a video for the players out there to find an actual good reason to support you as well.

Thank you.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Houshi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlodyValentine View Post
    instead of rng crates.. make it bound items and it cost high amount of tokens let's say for one whole week you need to decide what you really want to buy, in example ~> Bound Marianos Wicked Bow for 100,000 R.I Tokens, Pisces the Eternal 150,00 R.I Tokens, Armors, Vanities, Pets etc..<~ only 1 purchase per character.
    I had the same idea and posted it a while ago, they said that they won’t do it for some reasons

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Houshi View Post
    Game Development isn't that easy and simple, when we criticize this metallic toaster in the force aura for example it's easy for us to do, but you need to understand what's actually goes behind every little thing that is being added, personally I know that this game and the devs is having a hard time trying to deliver all these incremental improvements, for them it's a lot of work and pressure with the little support they have and I can only assume that the developers team is a small one, honestly the latest Zodias expansion is impressive I see that there's a lot of work have been put into it, I think we should ask an essential question if we were to actually want to experience the fullest potential of this game and the many possibilities what it could become.

Ask yourself "How can we support STS in order for them have the ability to create what we really want in the short time they have?"

I think STS has to immediately work on their source of income, the funding that is required to keep up with fulfilling our "wishes" I see it's unfair (For STS) how platinum is being packaged while we can do offers that can easily give us a couple of thousands of plats, lots need to be worked on.

Do you have any idea how it really hurts after hours and days of work on a new vanity we just so easily say it's bad and horrible, I understand criticism is essential for improvement, feedback is apart of the development of a good game and design but still can't we just think about how we can really give them the support they actually need to get what we desire to see in this game?

STS please allow us for the some who cares about this game to support you, in some way or another, for example through Patreon, make prototypes of the things you want to add that we wish for as a demonstration in a video for the players out there to find an actual good reason to support you as well.

Thank you.

Pleased to see people like you still exist in the gaming community. Empathy is so rare nowadays.

Folks think by being hard on devs is going to change things, on the contrary it only makes them feel less fulfilled by the job they do which means less work, less effort. They will build more resentment over the work they have to do instead of feeling they play a part in creating good memories for these kids in AL.

People naturally work more when they feel the work they do has meaning. Not when they are hated by the community they are serving. Appreciation of the right work and timely, compassionate, constructive feedbacks for the less desirable work certainly goes a long way and help them become better and make our gaming experience better too.

Criticism is surely no excuse for being disrespectful or the mask one wears to be as harsh as they want in the name of "I'm criticising so it's okay to be rude" no, "you are criticising harshly simply because of your character, actually have the balls to admit it"

To harsh criticizers who may be reading this :
    1. Ask yourself if you would willingly work more when someone criticise you with complete disregard of your worth OR would you willingly do more when someone appreciates even the smallest thing you have done?
    2. Would you be willing to listen to feedbacks that are well worded and constructive but with understanding OR would you listen to hate, swear words, and worse personal attacks?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Pleased to see people like you still exist in the gaming community. Empathy is so rare nowadays.

Folks think by being hard on devs is going to change things, on the contrary it only makes them feel less fulfilled by the job they do which means less work, less effort. They will build more resentment over the work they have to do instead of feeling they play a part in creating good memories for these kids in AL.

People naturally work more when they feel the work they do has meaning. Not when they are hated by the community they are serving. Appreciation of the right work and timely, compassionate, constructive feedbacks for the less desirable work certainly goes a long way and help them become better and make our gaming experience better too.

Criticism is surely no excuse for being disrespectful or the mask one wears to be as harsh as they want in the name of "I'm criticising so it's okay to be rude" no, "you are criticising harshly simply because of your character, actually have the balls to admit it"

To harsh criticizers who may be reading this :
    1. Ask yourself if you would willingly work more when someone criticise you with complete disregard of your worth OR would you willingly do more when someone appreciates even the smallest thing you have done?
    2. Would you be willing to listen to feedbacks that are well worded and constructive but with understanding OR would you listen to hate, swear words, and worse personal attacks?
    You have no idea how happy to hear from someone like minded on this matter I am grateful for your recognition on this issue, it fills me with hope because every where I go I see toxic comments on literally everything that STS adds, Honestly I love this game, and all I want for it is to grow to be the best on it's genre.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Houshi For This Useful Post: