Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/4/22 | Rusk Prototype Event + Ursoth and Forgotten Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hello Legends, and happy Wednesday! Loving all of these extra previews lately, am I right? We hope you're enjoying the Rusk Industries Prototype Force Energy Event! It started yesterday and has some great new vanities to collect, along with new Mythic Level 81 Prototype weapons!
    This event will end on Tuesday May 10th with a 1-day cooldown (different than our usual Thursday cadence), so don't miss it!

Coming up next, the big 'ol troll we love to hate...Ursoth makes his return to Arlor. Notorious for some of the year's most stunning vanities and prizes, we can't wait for you to see what's in store this year. Here's just a small sneak peek at the ninja...

and samurai inspired pieces coming this year!

Plus a whole lot more.

And, speaking of vanities!

If you haven't seen it already, the Forgotten Vanity event is on the horizon as well. This is where we bring back old statted gear sets as new vanities, allowing you to wear some of the coolest looks from past campaigns.

Cinco is taking suggestions over in this forum thread, so head on over and let us know what you'd like to see! Here's a reminder at the looks that came back last year:

As a reminder, this event is not for bringing back old or retired vanities. It's all about making new vanities from older equipment. I look forward to seeing your suggestions!

We'll see you next week!
    Please fix Warrior's Samurai Face 😁
    it looks like *Peel Off Facial Mask* 😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlahBlodyValentine For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

100% that samurai is probably an LB piece cuz it looks too good to give to us poor masses . Shout out whoever designs the vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Maybe next year design something like these
    Examples of samurai face mask style position

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

another vanity ideas for samurai

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mask........

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hello Legends, and happy Wednesday! Loving all of these extra previews lately, am I right? We hope you're enjoying the Rusk Industries Prototype Force Energy Event! It started yesterday and has some great new vanities to collect, along with new Mythic Level 81 Prototype weapons!
    This event will end on Tuesday May 10th with a 1-day cooldown (different than our usual Thursday cadence), so don't miss it!

Coming up next, the big 'ol troll we love to hate...Ursoth makes his return to Arlor. Notorious for some of the year's most stunning vanities and prizes, we can't wait for you to see what's in store this year. Here's just a small sneak peek at the ninja...

Plus a whole lot more.

If you haven't seen it already, the Forgotten Vanity event is on the horizon as well. This is where we bring back old statted gear sets as new vanities, allowing you to wear some of the coolest looks from past campaigns.

Cinco is taking suggestions over in this forum thread, so head on over and let us know what you'd like to see! Here's a reminder at the looks that came back last year:

As a reminder, this event is not for bringing back old or retired vanities. It's all about making new vanities from older equipment. I look forward to seeing your suggestions!

We'll see you next week!
    Another really good vanity with no glove, meeeeeeeh 🤮
    How hard to add glove?!??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshyn View Post
    on the samurai you could put 2 katanas on your back as a new backpack

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk
    No it should be on the side if ninja yeah maybe at the back.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Is there any plat sale?

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terapan View Post
    How hard to add glove?!??
    It's difficult and extremely time-consuming. I'd estimate that gloves nearly double the time it takes for us to model and texture a new vanity.

I'm not saying we'll never see new gloved vanities, but the effort to do this will remain sparing and the gloved vanity items will remain scarce.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It's difficult and extremely time-consuming. I'd estimate that gloves nearly double the time it takes for us to model and texture a new vanity.

I'm not saying we'll never see new gloved vanities, but the effort to do this will remain sparing and the gloved vanity items will remain scarce.
    Yes but with that new skin tone feature we saw it will solve alot of this problem imo! Just add a pure black for all 3 classes and i think many will be happy!!

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Yes but with that new skin tone feature we saw it will solve alot of this problem imo! Just add a pure black for all 3 classes and i think many will be happy!!
    Tried that. It doesn't work (and it winds up looking like extreme hypothermia). Gloves are something that fits with the color and texture scheme of the associated vanity.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Tried that. It doesn't work (and it winds up looking like extreme hypothermia). Gloves are something that fits with the color and texture scheme of the associated vanity.
    oh i see! but this mean skin tone feature will not be apply on hands when we use vanity?

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    oh i see! but this mean skin tone feature will not be apply on hands when we use vanity?
    No - it means that the skin tones look like healthy skin and not like clothing :-)

More specifically, I'm saying that the idea of just blacking out the hands is something that very obviously fails to convey 'gloves.'
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

No - it means that the skin tones look like healthy skin and not like clothing :-)

More specifically, I'm saying that the idea of just blacking out the hands is something that very obviously fails to convey 'gloves.'
    To hell the gloves then!! we will use hand sanitizers instead!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Weapons for npc

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Give us naruto and sasuke vanities from anime 🤌

Sent from my V2055 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Let mages have a relatively dark skin tones as well, some vanities
    look better that way especially the ones that doesn't show face.
    It doesn't have to be pure black, dark blue or anything thats in the spectrum
    of dark would do. Or just the dark brown form other classes

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Plus a whole lot more.

We'll see you next week!
    Always no gloves WTH?

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Plus a whole lot more.

We'll see you next week!
    BAEL Weapon

Enviado do meu M2006C3MG através do Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uereazagr View Post
    Lool I like the ursoth vanities, looking funny also thanks for clarifying for the 2000th time that you don’t bring back old or retired vanities, because a lot of ppl seem to not understand it
    Well calling it the "Forgotten Vanity" event dont help the confusion any lol.