Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Engineers: Do some pvp ing!

Hey fellow engies,

Pve is fun and I know many of you guys use this class just for farming purposes. However in on comment Taipan wrote on my improvements to the engi class pvp topic, he said that it was still plausible for more engis to join and I agreed stating that it was just peer pressure holding people back.

Pve is fun but in all honesty the process of finding a build doing solo runs, being thanked when supplying revive is all really 30x less rewarding in discipline that in a pvp kill.

When you enter the pvp zone you are in a very new game already, and by the mastery of the most crippled class in pvp, you'll view all other aspects of the game as the simplest things ever. You might find yourself more watchful of your and other's hp in pve and might be more supportive of the engi class overall.

There are many bragging topics on farming with absolutely no deaths. Don't pvp if you don't want any deaths because most likely, unless you are one of those selective fighters that only fights a specific class with specfic gear, your kd will probably be in the .3-.7 range.

To restate, learn pvp and you'll see everything else in a new light. You'll keep your mana in check as every single point and stat is vital to winning in pvp.
    ~TheRajX | Need a sig? A good one? A creative one? Click here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheRajX For This Useful Post: