Thread: Hardcore mode?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Hardcore mode?

I have been thinking that it would be nice to get some kind of Hardcore mode for Pocket Legends.

So here is my recommendations for Hardcore mode for Pocket Legends:

- Hardcore mode unlocks seperately for each class, after you have leveled at least one character with that specific class to L110. So if you want to make bird class in a Hardcore mode, then you need to first level bird to L110 before getting the mode unlocked.

- There wouldn't be any XP orbs or any kind of XP bonuses in Hardcore mode, so they wouldn't ruin the whole experience.

- Not any Damage/Armor/Health Bonuses is effected if you use any pets or vanity sets.

-Walking speed would be 2x from a original walking speed, and not any speed set/bonus would give any more speed.

- Character name for Hardroce players would appear red instead of blue.

- You could get example these titles (or some hardcore specified titles) along the way to the L110=
    [HARDCORE] [PURE] [DANGER] [CHALLENGER] [DEDICATED] [SEEKER] [HUNTER] [EARNED] [GLORY] [VERIFIED] [LEGEND]

- And there would be some hardcore specified [MY] vanity set prize after reaching max level, and then ofc gold and item prizes along the way to the max level.

Ofc once again I understand if this is not possible, since the player base hasn't been the best in many years, and Pocket Legends is already 12 years old game, but it's just a suggestion that I want to present.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

And one thing I forgot to mention is that of course the dying would end your career.

SO basically after the death you can log in your character but you are unable to continue leveling.

But all in all, some kind of hardcore mode for PL would be nice, and when looking further, it could motivate most of the players more for PVE.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But the idea of a companion dying permanently (I'm aware of the redundancy, but it is a video game) does put me off of trying it immediately... How do you deal with companions such as Veronica or Lily, who like to jump into fights fists first?
    Last edited by braketlot; 06-09-2022 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by braketlot View Post
    But the idea of a companion dying permanently (I'm aware of the redundancy, but it is a video game) does put me off of trying it immediately... How do you deal with companions such as Veronica or Lily, who like to jump into fights fists first?
    Yeah.. but that's not really a problem, specially if you're in the wrong forum

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endpoints For This Useful Post: