Thread: Hardcore mode?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Hardcore mode?

I have been thinking that it would be nice to get some kind of Hardcore mode for Pocket Legends.

So here is my recommendations for Hardcore mode for Pocket Legends:

- Hardcore mode unlocks seperately for each class, after you have leveled at least one character with that specific class to L110. So if you want to make bird class in a Hardcore mode, then you need to first level bird to L110 before getting the mode unlocked.

- There wouldn't be any XP orbs or any kind of XP bonuses in Hardcore mode, so they wouldn't ruin the whole experience.

- Not any Damage/Armor/Health Bonuses is effected if you use any pets or vanity sets.

-Walking speed would be 2x from a original walking speed, and not any speed set/bonus would give any more speed.

- Character name for Hardroce players would appear red instead of blue.

- You could get example these titles (or some hardcore specified titles) along the way to the L110=
    [HARDCORE] [PURE] [DANGER] [CHALLENGER] [DEDICATED] [SEEKER] [HUNTER] [EARNED] [GLORY] [VERIFIED] [LEGEND]

- And there would be some hardcore specified [MY] vanity set prize after reaching max level, and then ofc gold and item prizes along the way to the max level.

Ofc once again I understand if this is not possible, since the player base hasn't been the best in many years, and Pocket Legends is already 12 years old game, but it's just a suggestion that I want to present.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfor For This Useful Post: