Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Ursoth's Assault 2022! Elondria Needs You!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbunny View Post
    I think y'all are assuming the badge is an easy drop to get. I wish everyone the best of luck, who wants it, grinding it out. ^.^
    also plat tier reward with badge?? i assume now many people in town have badge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    Alot of projection in the replies, you're already getting your pity badges, calm down. And many said that everybody should be happy, ok, will we be getting all the rare old items and vanities in the forgotten event ? Everybody should be happy right? It can just be recolored so it's not the exact thing. Can we also get some Para gems as plat tier rewards ? Or maybe bring them back as boss loot ? How many players have started playing AL after the distribution of Para gems stopped ?
    oh nice suggestion to go sts make this happen too, i play since 2013 now im planning to quit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You call those trash. Dude? Do you contribute to arcane legends? I think you dont even buy the adventurer kit. Just quit if you dont like it. Sts dont need people like you lol

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faded09 View Post
    Wtf this is so fv*ing nice dude first time a free badge and super good vanities oh my god i love samurai and ninja theme so much. Thanks for this wonderful and briliant ursoth event this year devs.
    Probably 8 years old lol…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tanasescu490 View Post
    Wake up bud. It is a mmo. You will never be able to be best of the beat every time in those kind of games. I haven't played seasonal or any kind of leaderboard event as I don t have interest in such content and even If I wanted a badge, I could live without one. Badges looks cool but trust me, it is more important for who achieved it rather than anyone else who see it sloted in other's preview window. Same thing goes for anything in the game, including leaderboard. In an utopic world everyone could get top 1 as the system allows players with the same score to have the same position but people are too crazy about winning and don't care about others. This is a game that sits on player's addiction and desire for being the best, for having the best. And where they succed with their bussines plan, you and other fail, mainly to understand that not everything spins around you, but the fact that you are the one who makes things spin. So good luck with your goals for the seasonal leaderboard and may the rewards bring you the joy and peace you need. But until then anchor yourself in the reality and realise the fact that you can get a "free" badge too to wear.
    I got a break up text vibe from looking at this monstrosity. Yeesh. Maybe next time try to condense your essay lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMminion View Post
    I like the fact that people that grind to get plat tier can get a badge. Some of us work full time jobs and don't have the time to stay on top of the leaderboards or even make it there. But we spend good money on a game that we love so we should be able to EARN a badge as well. Stop trying to gate-keep badges just because some of us have lives outside of Arcane Legends and don't have the time to compete with people that have way too much free time.
    u could have gotten badges by playing evg/hydra/orrick/times lbs. U don't need full days for that but lb badges should have been exceptional. i still remember how i slept only 5 days in 2 weeks to get the goblin badge. Many players in this comment section saying 'im playing from 2013 i never got a badge' man shame on u i started playing 2020 i have 3 badges goblin, seasonal, evg.

Sent from my V2055 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The100 View Post
    u could have gotten badges by playing evg/hydra/orrick/times lbs. U don't need full days for that but lb badges should have been exceptional. i still remember how i slept only 5 days in 2 weeks to get the goblin badge. Many players in this comment section saying 'im playing from 2013 i never got a badge' man shame on u i started playing 2020 i have 3 badges goblin, seasonal, evg.

and i never spent a single plat.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Most people are not an idiot like you that will harm their own body by not sleeping and playing game for worthless virtual items. It would be nice to get a badge but so much effort for just this is truly a stupidity of highest order. Instead you can spend more time irl on things that matter more than virtual items.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
    Most people are not an idiot like you that will harm their own body by not sleeping and playing game for worthless virtual items. It would be nice to get a badge but so much effort for just this is truly a stupidity of highest order. Instead you can spend more time irl on things that matter more than virtual items.

Wtf u want me to do in quarantine? S my own d?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Wtf u want me to do in quarantine? S my own d?

Bro you should really rest well. If you only s ur own d as the first thought beside gaming, then truly you need to sleep wellm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Bro you should really rest well. If you only s ur own d as the first thought beside gaming, then truly you need to sleep wellm

Still didn't get my point kid.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Still didn't get my point kid.

Wow, when you can't find anything to justify your actions you start calling others kid to satisfy yourself and stroke your own ego. Meh you can think what you want, it's clearly a waste of time arguing with fellow like you further when you drop to preschool level insults. I won't reply to you any further after this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

You got that badges because your playing 24/7 on all major event with all major event i think devs need to envistigate the player playing 20-24/7 without any sleeping and eating how can they do that? How if they play thair account to others?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    You got that badges because your playing 24/7 on all major event with all major event i think devs need to envistigate the player playing 20-24/7 without any sleeping and eating how can they do that? How if they play thair account to others?
    Just because u can't do that and can't a hit lb doesn't mean no one can lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Just because u can't do that and can't a hit lb doesn't mean no one can lol

This is the reason i think, using drugs, or using bot/macro or let them others use their accounts, @Devs just take a look at the account playing 20-24/7 in 2 weeks lol XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The bagdes earned on LB will still have lot value because its LB Badge , so why soo much angry for it , no hardwork is wasted .

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Bro talking with this fellow is useless. He can't comprehend the fact that his argument of getting badges due to playing without sleeping just proves that the decision to give badge on plat tier is the correct one. I criticize STS a lot and also did for the new ugly vanities but this move by the devs is clearly good and should be applauded.
    @Cinco, thanks to you and your colleagues for this move.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Bro talking with this fellow is useless. He can't comprehend the fact that his argument of getting badges due to playing without sleeping just proves that the decision to give badge on plat tier is the correct one. I criticize STS a lot and also did for the new ugly vanities but this move by the devs is clearly good and should be applauded.

+1000000000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Int mind View Post
    +1000

For adding badges