Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Ursoth's Assault 2022! Elondria Needs You!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griofrire View Post
    Can u just make atleast the badge untradeable just make it exclusive for ppls who reached plat tier? Thanks.

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk
    The plat tier one probably not tradeable since it doesn't says on preview, the one which is tradeable is dropable on bloodgrub boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

is badge shared on acc or just 1 character .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Alot of players dont even have badges shown so whatever achievement you are trying to show off doesn't get seen by half the people anyways lol. Kind of like you are wasting your time on both fronts.
    I seriously dont get the point of people that are against badges. Should we remove all vanities because some of you have lb vanities? Does that makes sense
    Every badge is different for different achievements. Why so much fuss over some new badge that will be pretty common soon? It would not hurt the uniqueness of lb badges in any way.
    Their arguments sound like : "we have branded clothes, therefore rest world should be naked"

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaurav Arora For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ukku View Post
    Very awesome! But i have a suggestion..can we have a separate swords aura without the flower at the center??? I think the flower kills the dope vibes..or am i wrong?lol..anyways great event and loots!tysm!
    I feel this way about the sun and moon ones

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Just for a banner and badge don't expect many to reach plat tier

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    XD !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cute neko ears! 😻😻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Let's see the logic of some people. Badges will become common so no one will care to get the exclusive ones? They will lose their importance?
    As far as i see these badges are different from the lb ones.
    Game has toons of vanities, the og ones lost the value with the years? I think og jester is what 5b? medusa 4b? ghost 2b? Did people stopped trying to get them because other cool vanities got released? I dont think so. Same about auras, the most rare ones, are the most expensive, the common ones are cheap. Did people stopped buying auras? Or wishing them?
    I doubt myself all of you that are crying will stop trying to grind for exclusive badges just because they brought some everyone going to have. I bet many still will want have the exclusive ones. And if this tradeable badge is rare, many of you gonna spend toons of gold to have that rare and exclusive badge that only rich people will be able to afford. So lets drop that speech.
    Many of lb in events is about gold, toons of gold spent on energy kits. Or about people who have lots of free time to play days without sleep.
    Plat tier badges won`t affect the exclusive badges. Is same as a cheap aura, or a cheap vanity, you guys still going to feel special for having the exclusive ones.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Furniture vendor's outfit looks better than the vanities. So..., don't think too much into it when she goes missing.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. - Morticia Adams

11. The Following User Says Thank You to darkestfaire For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

This has to be the best platinum rewards of all time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Let's see the logic of some people. Badges will become common so no one will care to get the exclusive ones? They will lose their importance?
    As far as i see these badges are different from the lb ones.
    Game has toons of vanities, the og ones lost the value with the years? I think og jester is what 5b? medusa 4b? ghost 2b? Did people stopped trying to get them because other cool vanities got released? I dont think so. Same about auras, the most rare ones, are the most expensive, the common ones are cheap. Did people stopped buying auras? Or wishing them?
    I doubt myself all of you that are crying will stop trying to grind for exclusive badges just because they brought some everyone going to have. I bet many still will want have the exclusive ones. And if this tradeable badge is rare, many of you gonna spend toons of gold to have that rare and exclusive badge that only rich people will be able to afford. So lets drop that speech.
    Many of lb in events is about gold, toons of gold spent on energy kits. Or about people who have lots of free time to play days without sleep.
    Plat tier badges won`t affect the exclusive badges. Is same as a cheap aura, or a cheap vanity, you guys still going to feel special for having the exclusive ones.
    Concordo linda solteira

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    I busted my butt for my badge last year. Probably ran 18hrs a day. Now it can be earned from platinum tier which is usually reached on the first day if u run well i hope those plat tier points are like 650k or something

I busted my butt for my badge too, but I am not gonna begrudge anyone a badge in an event that everyone can achieve. It gives new people a chance to feel like what it is to have a badge...everyone will know that it was from the ursoth event where EVERYONE could get it, not one of the hard ones where we had to grind for, so I dont see what the big deal is. It may encourage more players to stick with the game instead of always being disappointed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sweeetcakes For This Useful Post:

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

The badge reward for Platinum Tier goes a long way to address the longstanding issues of Tier rewards not being worth the run. LB runners will remember the first time an aura was made available for Top 10 (and might even recall the recent trade-friendly aura for same). Obviously we could have prevented the wisp / aura category of reward from ever being offered for LB - but we didn't... and it was great for that specific event, and the game overall!

While it is poor logic to assert that that a unique badge for Platinum Tier or a looted badge erase the value of badges as a category of reward outside of LB - I believe the subtext here is that having any badge is a powerful signifier in this era of Arlor. And I do understand this. If badges were categorically uninspiring (like 'wisps' or standard-color Titles) nobody would care that they become more prolific. It is the very fact that badges are a big deal which makes them a suitable reward for categories outside of LB to improve the overall quality and fun factor of Arcane Legends.

Badges as a category of reward will inevitably become like other categories (vanity outfits, banners, colored Titles, etc.). And like these other categories we'll see distinctions emerge by virtue of the specific elements as opposed to the category itself. True, the era of distinction by virtue of just having a badge has ended - but the era of having that specific OP badge has just begun.

Thanks for the feedback and I hope you enjoy Ursoth 2022!!

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Sensei PewDiePie would be proud and oh yeah I love ideas of getting badge for reaching plat.. So sick

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

could you please make it possible to purchase other classes vanity sets in vendor ?

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

After opening 300 locked from store we guaranteed random ( heroic, arcane or mythic) or we can choose specific loot we want?

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #216
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callme2times View Post
    After opening 300 locked from store we guaranteed random ( heroic, arcane or mythic) or we can choose specific loot we want?
    For this event it's a guaranteed random Heroic, Mythic or Arcane.

In the future I'd like to offer a choice of different OP items by grating a guaranteed crafting component (that can only be used during the event / event cooldown period) - sort of like how we did Heroic Garlic, but with a longer list of possibilities.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    For this event it's a guaranteed random Heroic, Mythic or Arcane.

In the future I'd like to offer a choice of different OP items by grating a guaranteed crafting component (that can only be used during the event / event cooldown period) - sort of like how we did Heroic Garlic, but with a longer list of possibilities.
    So its possible to get those golds as well ?
    And its seems bad on HC player since we can get different gear for different class. Can we those myth and arcane is guaranteed for gear only and guaranteed to get gear with same class as the character please

24.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callme2times View Post
    So its possible to get those golds as well ?
    No the gold is not in the list of guaranteed items. It's equipment at Heroic Hamad's egg.

You could say that all RNG loot is bad for HC (which is also part of what makes HC so difficult) - and while this crate is a substantial improvement over previous locked crates it does not have the option to loot only specific stuff for your class :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    No the gold is not in the list of guaranteed items. It's equipment at Heroic Hamad's egg.

You could say that all RNG loot is bad for HC (which is also part of what makes HC so difficult) - and while this crate is a substantial improvement over previous locked crates it does not have the option to loot only specific stuff for your class :-)
    Can the unwanted weapons on HC be turned into something else? I think you can craft the glint set into tokens, can that be a thing in the future with other possibilities with gear on HC you can't use?

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I have very few cherished and expensive items. My Elondrian Birdcage is now worthless. Along with my furniture crates..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post: