Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Event Badge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Event Badge

"Every Badge is unique, stop crying"

Well It's true that we have unique badges, I just do not agree with the tradable badges, putting badge on plat tier reward is not that bad because your still gonna grind for it tho. What's the point of working hard in Seasonals/Top or getting gears to run Timed Maps if you can just buy a prettier badge.

Atleast you could just keep the dropable badge but not tradable to make it more worthy to grind.

Ill be expecting negative feedbacks about this but yeah just sharing my thoughts and opinions about it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yes please make it dropable! So that it is not boring to run after plat tier! @Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

I don't like the idea of badges being obtainable out of lb but since it's probably too late for sts to change anything they should make both of the badges bound

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Make the plat tier badge not tradeable sounds reasonable, but for the badge that can be traded maybe decrease its drop percentage so it will be more rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

This game is not for little % of player who have their owned badges.. let's look at the brighter side Massive Players Who Doesn't Have Badge Has Now Have A Chance To Have It. So Many Players Will Be Happy Versus Little % of Look At Their Attitude Now the players who have their Owned Badges tsk tsk... 😂 let me say it again look at the players who already have badges their so rude to many players who doesn't have badge.. Now is the time for many players to have it lets all celebrate free badges wooo 😂 lmao.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlahBlodyValentine For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlodyValentine View Post
    This game is not for little % of player who have their owned badges.. let's look at the brighter side Massive Players Who Doesn't Have Badge Has Now Have A Chance To Have It. So Many Players Will Be Happy Versus Little % of Look At Their Attitude Now the players who have their Owned Badges tsk tsk... �� let me say it again look at the players who already have badges their so rude to many players who doesn't have badge.. Now is the time for many players to have it lets all celebrate free badges wooo �� lmao.
    It's not having an attitude or what, some of us just want to make the bad a worthy worth grind, because the purpose of the badges in game is a reward of players hardwork.

i'm just suggesting that they make the lootable one/plat tier not tradable/decrease the drop rate to make it very rare.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I like the idea to have badge tradable
    Please keep it this way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplet View Post
    It's not having an attitude or what, some of us just want to make the bad a worthy worth grind, because the purpose of the badges in game is a reward of players hardwork.

i'm just suggesting that they make the lootable one/plat tier not tradable/decrease the drop rate to make it very rare.

As the Ursoth Badges Same Design As your Hardwork Badge? NO NO THEIR SO DIFFERENT, BLOSSOM BADGES IS NOT INSTANT OR FREE YOU NEED TO GRIND TOO. AND ALSO DESIGNER ALREADY COMMENTED THE LOOTABLE BADGE IS HARD TO LOOT WANT A SCREENSHOT? IT'S RARE WHY BOTHER BEING TRADABLE.. PLEASE STOP WE KNOW MANY CRY BABIES ABOUT THIS BADGES THING 😭😂😭😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlodyValentine View Post
    As the Ursoth Badges Same Design As your Hardwork Badge? NO NO THEIR SO DIFFERENT, BLOSSOM BADGES IS NOT INSTANT OR FREE YOU NEED TO GRIND TOO. AND ALSO DESIGNER ALREADY COMMENTED THE LOOTABLE BADGE IS HARD TO LOOT WANT A SCREENSHOT? IT'S RARE WHY BOTHER BEING TRADABLE.. PLEASE STOP WE KNOW MANY CRY BABIES ABOUT THIS BADGES THING ��������
    No one mentioned "same design" tho, but I guess if that's the case happy grinding then!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Separate tier for rewards like this. Make it twice++ plat. At least people grinding it then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think the game is improving in a lot of ways, handing out badges in plat tier is rewarding too, since every badge has it own designs. 12k points is really hard to grind especially people who have a lot of thing going on irl. Furthermore, i think it was around 60-90 points for bloodgrub boss last year, so I can't really say that it will be an easy task to obtain the badge on plat tier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Plat tier is waaaayyy to easy for a badge smh. Should be minimum 500k points

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I just hate players who have the privilege by circumstances to be able to play all day and grind and then moan about badges being given too easily. We normal players are not like you that have made their entire lives based on a game. We have jobs, personal matters to attend to irl and most of the players are like that.
    Games are played to be enjoyable, which it is not if you have to grind idiotically whole day just to get a worthless virtual item. If a game company can't give satisfaction to normal players then they would stop playing, stop spending money on virtual game currency. Then few players who harp about exclusivity would not be able to play at all because game company would go bankrupt.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaurav Arora For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Plat tier is waaaayyy to easy for a badge smh. Should be minimum 500k points

Read my post above, it is for brain damaged fellows like you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplet View Post
    "Every Badge is unique, stop crying"

Well It's true that we have unique badges, I just do not agree with the tradable badges, putting badge on plat tier reward is not that bad because your still gonna grind for it tho. What's the point of working hard in Seasonals/Top or getting gears to run Timed Maps if you can just buy a prettier badge.

Atleast you could just keep the dropable badge but not tradable to make it more worthy to grind.

Ill be expecting negative feedbacks about this but yeah just sharing my thoughts and opinions about it.
    I disagree. This would give hard working but poor players chance to sell the badges and would be a new gold sink for busy people like me. I don't have time to even reach plat tier of many events as I am too busy irl. I would like to purchase a badge from fellow grinders.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

its just plat tier badge nothing special with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
    Read my post above, it is for brain damaged fellows like you.

Your are the best for sure!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Your are the best for sure!
    Thanks for the compliment. If you can also comprehend the whole conversation in both cases, then you would also be best.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I remember when the gold title for the plat tier reward first came out, the cavemens also cried as if it was the end of the world

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

[To Cinco: I can't stop you from deleting threads that you think is fanning drama, but what I would say here would remain constructive and as an objective description of what happened. Deleting threads doesn't solve any problems at all, thoughtfully addressing it and closing it with your stand does. This is the community you have created, even if you are gonna turn a blind eye on people here who have supported your game for 10 years+, the least you could do is allow them to stand up for frown upon behaviours that you guys claimed to care in your TOS but showed otherwise repeatedly.]

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    How soft are you people lmao. Cant wait to see your generations leaders =)
    The victim being mentally tough doesn't nullify the instigators' acts of bullying. This is like saying "you people should be tougher, there's nothing wrong to be rude and call any random folks you meet 'brain damaged' "

People feel it is okay to use hateful words online to bully others because there's no consequences to their actions. Hence the term "cyber"bullying. They hide behind their screens and call people names, and all other behaviours that they would otherwise not do in real life 9/10. Why don't they do it in front of people face to face? Because they know they will likely get punched in the face. So they bully others using their anonymity online.

"Can't I joke? You really have to take offence?"
    With all due respect, people are not 3 years old here, we can tell the intention behind one's statement. Further this was not even an accident. An accidental bump versus an intentional, instigating bump is two completely different things. It's just appalling to witness that there are actually people with egos so big that they can't admit even when they know they have offended someone, and it's even funnier to read cyberbullying being equated to murdering. Sad to see when people can't justify their own actions (which they know is only harming someone), they would go as far as you could possibly imagine to try to clear themselves by exaggerating the actual scenario and make it seem like what they did was okay in that circumstance.

Objectively speaking, the event was:
    "Calling people Brain damage"
    The reality:
    "A Cyberbullying example according to Earth's definition, regardless of the special planet the instigators may be living in"
    The twist of one's action & exaggeration:
    "(Intentionally) Calling people brain damage is considered (accidentally) bumping someone, and no one should take this accidental act as an offence or worse as far as Murdering someone, what's the big deal about calling people brain damage? You people seriously that soft?"

As a final note, I'm just tired of seeing dev not doing anything against this kind of actions and worse just chose to delete threads. If any of you guys can sleep peacefully at night with these sort of actions, by all means. No one can tell you what to do, you are the sole authority to decide for yourself what actions you take but don't forget you are also held responsible for the consequences of that decision or actions too. Just don't expect people to treat your name calling or bullying act as "accidental bump" when you guys "intentionally bump" into them and went on to think what is okay for you must also be okay for others. Even if it's an "accidental bump" , people still apologize. Now intentional ones, you people are legit gonna act like nothing happen?

All that said, I will leave this here. I believe you all are matured enough to come to your own understanding.