Thread: Suggestion of Badges

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Suggestion of Badges

Since free badges are coming out and there is a lot of talks about it. I suggest that when we inspect a player his/her badges are displayed below the kdr stats pve/pve there is still room in inspect then it is categorized by Free/Event lb/Timed/Waves (Badge) then it will just be there, once a player taps it description comes out the date it was earned like that. Just a suggestion 😁
    Last edited by Jemstroyer; 05-12-2022 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

-1 it's useless
    you can already see details about when or to get those badges.. -1 because you only want it because your flexing mode is ruined you or any other badge owners maybe.. your selfish you only want badge by yourselves nor any owners of it.. why not suggest it before why not you suggesting it now? i see you, because all players become happy now to earn the badge.. you want yourself only happy maybe? 😆, please care to other players wants to have it.. this time sts giveback to us because previous event is waste of precious time to some like rusk event many players wasting and got nothing good..

*sigh* you suggest that maybe it's hard now to flex each badges do you have so you want it that way? 😭😂

an another cry baby still wants to protect his/her what that thing do you called it? "hardwork badges"?.. better called it "Flexing Badge" or " "Boastfulness Badge" lets be real thats all about to some, if you know your hardwork you know that your badge is not really affected to this plat tier badges or lootable badge.. And Now Things Is Balanced Between Players Category.

im done with this badges hyped🌸😆🌸

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

honestly i have never see player asking for badge to be giveaway this easily yet some say this is what the player want lol funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    honestly i have never see player asking for badge to be giveaway this easily yet some say this is what the player want lol funny.
    all over the years this is the 2nd time sts will give op event reward the first one is paracelcus soulstone.. and now this badge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlodyValentine View Post
    -1 it's useless
    you can already see details about when or to get those badges.. -1 because you only want it because your flexing mode is ruined you or any other badge owners maybe.. your selfish you only want badge by yourselves nor any owners of it.. why not suggest it before why not you suggesting it now? i see you, because all players become happy now to earn the badge.. you want yourself only happy maybe? ��, please care to other players wants to have it.. this time sts giveback to us because previous event is waste of precious time to some like rusk event many players wasting and got nothing good..

*sigh* you suggest that maybe it's hard now to flex each badges do you have so you want it that way? ����

an another cry baby still wants to protect his/her what that thing do you called it? "hardwork badges"?.. better called it "Flexing Badge" or " "Boastfulness Badge" lets be real thats all about to some, if you know your hardwork you know that your badge is not really affected to this plat tier badges or lootable badge.. And Now Things Is Balanced Between Players Category.

im done with this badges hyped������
    Congratulations on completely missing the point. This has been suggested before, and it’s a really good suggestion for hard-working players, who get multiple badges per season and not for people like you who have never owned a single one and are still big about it for some reason.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uereazagr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Also +1 to this. I bet a little panel with a collection of tiny badges you own would be really cool. I would also add that it would be cool if it appeared somewhere in left corner of the screen when you click inspect, or it could show anywhere on the “other” part of the inspect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

oh you again im not shock 😂 one of the best commentator in al history hands down.

congratulations to you too. after this badge thing normal players become/acting a best game designer and also become a game developers now 😂😂😂😆 i'm outta here this one is bigger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Great objection haha, anyways… hope this gets implemented, im positive asommers said this is on the list some time ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

-1 haha don t cry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1

@Cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

all over the years this is the 2nd time sts will give op event reward the first one is paracelcus soulstone.. and now this badge.
    AND IM GONNA ROCK IT WITH PRIDE!!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

+1

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Playing the event to EARN the badge is hardly “free”. Besides I have that option turned off, cuz “we don’t need no stinking badges”! ....movie quote for the unaware
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

oh you again im not shock �� one of the best commentator in al history hands down.

congratulations to you too. after this badge thing normal players become/acting a best game designer and also become a game developers now �������� i'm outta here this one is bigger.
    Are you not doing exactly what you are discrediting him for? Ngl there was visible confusion on my face as I read your comments. Anyways have the day you deserve and a +1 for showing badges gotta give the people credit for putting in that work and it's a fun flex. - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

This sounds great tbh. We should have another panel that shows the badges that players earned in inspection, and have the freedom of choice to select which badge/s his/her willing to show in their badge panel. While still having a displayed badge (outside inspect)

Also i dont have any badges except for this current event's but this legit sounds good and reasonable
    Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk
    Last edited by takotako; 05-13-2022 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Add

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliezsjdd View Post
    -1 haha don t cry
    u need reading comprehension

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Most of the badges in game have always had near zero value. People keep macroing arena and getting paid for spots, others get carried in timed maps, seasonal, hardcore lbs, etc. Even event badges just meant that the player had lot of free time (and determination, lets grant this), not much else.
    I don't see the big deal on players getting badges as tier reward, this ursoth platinum tier takes more effort than some of the examples i mentioned.
    If you own previous event badge, it won't lose value. Maybe opposite since was "harder back then".
    If this still bothers you, hide badges in settings and move on. Its a game