Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-05-12 Content Update (292132)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev TzatOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    497
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,889
    Thanked in
    396 Posts

    Default 2022-05-12 Content Update (292132)

    + The troll Ursoth has once again infected the forest of Elondria with his hateful corruption!
    + Travel to the lush Elondrian realm and defeat Ursoth's malevolent minions and lethal lieutenants.
    + Earn event points to unlock reward Tiers. Collect Elondrian tokens to purchase special vanity items.
    + Top the Ursoth's Assault event leaderboard for the exclusive (and terrifying!) "Twisted Tree" vanity set!
    + Look for Elondrian mythic equipment to complete a powerful new item set!
    + Full event details can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...dria-Needs-You!!
    + Limited quantities of the "Deluxe Shimmering Sun" and "Deluxe Corrupted Moon" auras are in sale on the store on May 14th and 15th.
    + On May 21st and 22nd, limited quantities of the "Day Blossom Blade" and "Night Blossom Blade" auras will be on sale!
    + Lammy / Heroic Lammy should absorb from each hit while shield is active, instead of just once.
    + Guildhall loadouts 2-4 should now appear properly after reloading.
    + Added favorite indicators in inventory and stash lists.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member Xuds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    636
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    85
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    No plate sale?

    Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,465
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    379
    Thanked in
    220 Posts

    Default

    Whats the point of favorite indicators when they aren't prioritize to be shown at the top ?

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    192
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    So u can see them faster instead of first pressing on them

  6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,541
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,495
    Thanked in
    1,588 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Whats the point of favorite indicators when they aren't prioritize to be shown at the top ?
    That's coming in the next app update.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Member ✓Flo✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    No plate sale?

    Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    Yes. We want a plat sale !

    Envoyé de mon SM-G996B en utilisant Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,127
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    295
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

    Default

    Well I guess there is Halloween 2022 Plat Store...maybe. I'm not even a Vanity person as you know...but dam when our we going to get something bad @$$ again Vanity Set wise Major Events via Plat Store!? With the Event Theme Samurai/Ninja based...Sigh just another missed opportunity 😔.

    IGN: Cytotoxin(81)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  10. #8
    Blogger Jtflorencio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    161
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    115
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The troll Ursoth has once again infected the forest of Elondria with his hateful corruption!
    + Travel to the lush Elondrian realm and defeat Ursoth's malevolent minions and lethal lieutenants.
    + Earn event points to unlock reward Tiers. Collect Elondrian tokens to purchase special vanity items.
    + Top the Ursoth's Assault event leaderboard for the exclusive (and terrifying!) "Twisted Tree" vanity set!
    + Look for Elondrian mythic equipment to complete a powerful new item set!
    + Full event details can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...dria-Needs-You!!
    + Limited quantities of the "Deluxe Shimmering Sun" and "Deluxe Corrupted Moon" auras are in sale on the store on May 14th and 15th.
    + On May 21st and 22nd, limited quantities of the "Day Blossom Blade" and "Night Blossom Blade" auras will be on sale!
    + Lammy / Heroic Lammy should absorb from each hit while shield is active, instead of just once.
    + Guildhall loadouts 2-4 should now appear properly after reloading.
    + Added favorite indicators in inventory and stash lists.
    TY

    Enviado do meu M2006C3MG através do Tapatalk

  11. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    391
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The troll Ursoth has once again infected the forest of Elondria with his hateful corruption!
    + Travel to the lush Elondrian realm and defeat Ursoth's malevolent minions and lethal lieutenants.
    + Earn event points to unlock reward Tiers. Collect Elondrian tokens to purchase special vanity items.
    + Top the Ursoth's Assault event leaderboard for the exclusive (and terrifying!) "Twisted Tree" vanity set!
    + Look for Elondrian mythic equipment to complete a powerful new item set!
    + Full event details can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...dria-Needs-You!!
    + Limited quantities of the "Deluxe Shimmering Sun" and "Deluxe Corrupted Moon" auras are in sale on the store on May 14th and 15th.
    + On May 21st and 22nd, limited quantities of the "Day Blossom Blade" and "Night Blossom Blade" auras will be on sale!
    + Lammy / Heroic Lammy should absorb from each hit while shield is active, instead of just once.
    + Guildhall loadouts 2-4 should now appear properly after reloading.
    + Added favorite indicators in inventory and stash lists.
    +1 for favorite indicators. Waiting for the next app update for priority list, search function in inventory and stash. Thanks for implementing our suggestions.

    Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

  12. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    284
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Energy sabers buffed? Fixed?

    Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Necl For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    391
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    That's coming in the next app update.
    Can you tell when exactly the next app update is coming?

    Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

  15. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    @cinco @futumsh after 300 pulls of store crates we get guaranteed heroic, arcane or mythic loot it says.

    Is it guaranteed to be gears/egg or it is possible that we get mythic 75k gold instead?

    If so then it is a huge step back from how it was last time with guaranteed pet recipe for heroic garlic.

  16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,204
    Thanked in
    2,601 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by intruders View Post
    @cinco @futumsh after 300 pulls of store crates we get guaranteed heroic, arcane or mythic loot it says.

    Is it guaranteed to be gears/egg or it is possible that we get mythic 75k gold instead?

    If so then it is a huge step back from how it was last time with guaranteed pet recipe for heroic garlic.
    You're guaranteed to get gears / egg! :-)

    I have added a section on Guaranteed Loot to the event preview post with more info.

    Thanks for the question and sorry for the confusion!
    Last edited by Cinco; 05-12-2022 at 07:03 PM.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  18. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Is the knight Sword has a cd after first charge that pull in mobs? If it has can we know how many seconds? Or this is a bug.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,204
    Thanked in
    2,601 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spityful17 View Post
    Is the knight Sword has a cd after first charge that pull in mobs? If it has can we know how many seconds? Or this is a bug.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes - it cools down for a minimum of 5 seconds. If you keep attacking the cooldown extends.

    I don't see this information in the detailed item info. We'll make sure to get it updated!
    Last edited by Cinco; 05-12-2022 at 07:09 PM.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  20. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes - it cools down for a minimum of 3 seconds. If you keep attacking the cooldown extends.

    I don't see this information in the detailed item info. We'll make sure to get it updated!
    Aha! So it extends if you continue attacking Thank you for the info


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,204
    Thanked in
    2,601 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spityful17 View Post
    Aha! So it extends if you continue attacking Thank you for the info


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're welcome - and I just looked at the process itself and the cooldown is actually a minimum of five (5) seconds. Sorry for the confusion!!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  23. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You're guaranteed to get gears / egg! :-)

    I have added a section on Guaranteed Loot to the event preview post with more info.
    This is great! One more follow-up on this: in case of gears is it guaranteed to be for right class?

    If it is random, can we have it for our class please? Getting wrong class loot in hardcore means getting nothing

    Thank you!
    Tao

  24.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,204
    Thanked in
    2,601 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by intruders View Post
    This is great! One more follow-up on this: in case of gears is it guaranteed to be for right class?

    If it is random, can we have it for our class please? Getting wrong class loot in hardcore means getting nothing

    Thank you!
    The gears are random.

    Hardcores can earn access to the stash - so while it might not be relevant to your HC toon right now, it's not technically true that these gears mean nothing.

    I understand the new feature that you're asking for and I will consider whether or not this kind of thing might be feasible in the future. Thanks! :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  26. #20
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    while it might not be relevant to your HC toon right now, it's not technically true that these gears mean nothing.

    I understand the new feature that you're asking for and I will consider whether or not this kind of thing might be feasible in the future. Thanks! :-)
    Consider players who play only in hardcore mode - for them wrong class loot is literally nothing as transferring it to stash and trading it doesn't make up almost anything (only buying plat eggs comes to my mind).

    If you think giving hardcores guaranteed right class loot would bring some imbalances in the game then how about making it bound so that it stays with hardcore toon forever and has no impact on normal mode?
    Tao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2022-05-05 Content Update (291872)
    By asommers in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-10-2022, 03:55 PM
  2. 2022-03-18 Content Update (290367)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2022, 02:52 PM
  3. 2022-02-09 Content Update (289583)
    By asommers in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-11-2022, 11:34 PM
  4. 2022-02-09 Content Update (289580)
    By asommers in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2022, 06:58 PM
  5. 2022-01-07 Content Update (288847)
    By Futumsh in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2022, 03:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •