Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Event entrance

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Event entrance

Sorry for my perfect paint skills, but can you add these buttons please (one consuming crafted energy from inventory, 2nd consuming tradeable energy kit, 3rd consuming free energy).
    My point is only to don't get bothered by opening energy after every 3 runs, if somebody has better ideas how to do it, feel free to share

Name:  energy.png
Views: 88
Size:  715.6 KB

(something like that already implemented for 'forgotten ruins' entrance and it's more comfortable)

It also can be still ONE button instead 3, but which will use energies straight from inventory in priority: free energy > crafted energy > tradeable energy > plat (ofc that button should show which type energy is going to be consumed)

OR maybe we can open ALL crafted/tradeable energies and they will be saved in satchel (as tokens, same as 'forgotten ruins') instead being chest which requires to open every time.

This idea(s) so perfect and I hope to see one of them implemented at current event (and for all energy-based events in future ofc)
    Last edited by whatwasit; 05-13-2022 at 07:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

You have hotbars (you slot your energy in one of the hotbars) and use them from there. It is no point in having 3 buttons since you only have 2 type of energy. Crafted and the one from chests/store. You can disable the chest opening animation and the process will be smooth and it will take you 0.1 sec to refill your 3 slots. The point of having 3 slots and not more is to ensure you are not getting more than 3 energy at a time when you re on cooldown. You don't have much screen there and I would rather use a hotbar and click it 3 times in a raw fast, than searching for right button at the portal. Just my opinion but hope you get my point.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tanasescu490 View Post
    You have hotbars (you slot your energy in one of the hotbars) and use them from there. It is no point in having 3 buttons since you only have 2 type of energy. Crafted and the one from chests/store. You can disable the chest opening animation and the process will be smooth and it will take you 0.1 sec to refill your 3 slots. The point of having 3 slots and not more is to ensure you are not getting more than 3 energy at a time when you re on cooldown. You don't have much screen there and I would rather use a hotbar and click it 3 times in a raw fast, than searching for right button at the portal. Just my opinion but hope you get my point.
    Bro i think there should be extra button there because sometime when you forget to open energy kit, plat will be consumed. So +1 to atleast a button for crafted energy kit.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts

This event won't change, but we can take this into consideration for future events.

-ALS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: