Thread: Make it easier for new players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Make it easier for new players

Nowdays, newbie have to buy speed set to play event or leveling up quickly. I dont think they have enough gold to buy it. Maybe we should adding new movement speed (cheaper) such as "increasing base movement speed 1.5x or 1.25x". Of course must lvl 1 or 10 required.

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Speed elixirs are a thing you know. With normal speed of gameplay and finishing all the quests, it doesn't take 3hrs or more to reach lv50+. Not to mention there are supporting free gears that boosts up the newbie's stats. Giving them free "speed set" or what you call it can be solved by using speed elixirs. We can't have everything handed out to new players, the free gears from are more than enough. It's an mmo rpg game, players do have to grind to get what they want.(unless you're rich)

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Its already too easy to make gold these days. Leveling up isn't even hard when compared to the past when we had to kill mobs for exp to lvl, quests didn't give exp. Mobs gave 1-4 exp per kill.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok. But, is ads for speed elixir still available? I dont see it again because its changed to 40k gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danielvalentine1403 View Post
    Ok. But, is ads for speed elixir still available? I dont see it again because its changed to 40k gold

As far as I know this have been removed and they changed it ti 40k gold. I have no idea why tho.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I have some alts, elixirs aren't expensive there
    examples:
    500gold at lvl3
    2,5k at lvl9
    7k at lvl15
    not 40k right? lol

imagine still using not-existing 'new players' to make suggestions for yourself

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

new acc cant watch ads either back then ,luckly they switch its to gold instead so new acc can enjoy them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Actually he has a point, without speed set it's quite hard + boring. Watching others already have speed set might lose the interest of new players.

Maybe we can have Speed sets in those gear chests which new players get. Which can be use in pve only and till lvl 81? Something like honor gears can't be used in pve.

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sharan AL View Post
    Actually he has a point, without speed set it's quite hard + boring. Watching others already have speed set might lose the interest of new players.

Maybe we can have Speed sets in those gear chests which new players get. Which can be use in pve only and till lvl 81? Something like honor gears can't be used in pve.

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk
    Until lv81? So in short you're asking devs to give new players the items they want until cap? Where's the fun in that? Getting a speed set is becoming a necessity with everyone being speedy and all I agree, but giving them for free without even working hard for it sounds more boring. It's an rpg game, spending time to get stronger is what makes it fun, the usual mob smashing, quest finishing type of game.

Usable in only pve, most players are pve players, there are only a handful number of players that does pvp. Events are PvE, Portal maps are PvE, you're basically asking the devs to help you "finish" the game by asking this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cliva View Post
    Until lv81? So in short you're asking devs to give new players the items they want until cap? Where's the fun in that? Getting a speed set is becoming a necessity with everyone being speedy and all I agree, but giving them for free without even working hard for it sounds more boring. It's an rpg game, spending time to get stronger is what makes it fun, the usual mob smashing, quest finishing type of game.

Usable in only pve, most players are pve players, there are only a handful number of players that does pvp. Events are PvE, Portal maps are PvE, you're basically asking the devs to help you "finish" the game by asking this

Pve game is not about reaching level 81. I have 300m gold+, but I never feel i have finished the game. Imo, the most interesting in this game are competing in challenge and trying some items to stack proc (i've suggest buff old myth weapon also). I just positioned myself as a new player and started the game when the events in this game were not so good. This is based on my experience when I started the game i got scammed then I uninstall. I played the game again, many items were expensive and me as noob player cant do anything, then I uninstall again xD. 2 years later I played the game and fortunately there was platinum egg event and that's the turning point of the situation that I continue the game until now.

I didnt say the new speed set should be free, but maybe it could be get from mini event at an affordable price for new players. Im really thinking how new players without speed set could get 3 million+ to buy speed set (the cheapest if theres goblin event). And how many years needed for new players could compete players in leaderboard. As a new players certainly thinking of collecting gold to buy items instead of speed elixirs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Pve game is not about reaching level 81. I have 300m gold+, but I never feel i have finished the game. Imo, the most interesting in this game are competing in challenge and trying some items to stack proc (i've suggest buff old myth weapon also). I just positioned myself as a new player and started the game when the events in this game were not so good. This is based on my experience when I started the game i got scammed then I uninstall. I played the game again, many items were expensive and me as noob player cant do anything, then I uninstall again xD. 2 years later I played the game and fortunately there was platinum egg event and that's the turning point of the situation that I continue the game until now. As you mentioned earlier, an event was your turning point into getting gold again, and so would the new players. They will eventually find a turning point in the game on when they can be rich as well, take ursoth for example, the 50 crate key kit from gold tier can be sold by them for 1m+. Not to mention if lucky enough they could sell a visage/doll.

I didnt say the new speed set should be free, but maybe it could be get from mini event at an affordable price for new players. Im really thinking how new players without speed set could get 3 million+ to buy speed set (the cheapest if theres goblin event). And how many years needed for new players could compete players in leaderboard. As a new players certainly thinking of collecting gold to buy items instead of speed elixirs.

I understood what you were saying about new players not affording speed sets, and as I had commented earlier, speed elixirs should do the work.

Yes, you never said anything about giving the speed set for free, because I replied that to the other person who commented(he "maybe" wanted to put a speed set along with the free gear). The comment wasn't for you dear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I am endgame 81 and I am not using a speed set. I have some items with movement speed awakens though. The game isn't hard once you understand how things work and events are quite fun and allows you to progress really fast and gives you the oportunity of obtain cool looking stuffs. I went from 0 to hero in 3 months. The best investition by far was getting crafting slots to max. Having more crafting slots is a game changer and this is the first thing you should focus on when you hit level 81.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

“ Easy to make gold” that coming from a new player perspective. Or someone who been playing since 2012.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I won't metion here how much gold I was able to make in 3 months since I started playing but I had nothing to begin with. All I can say is the fact that now I've gotten everything I wanted. If you have the will to play and you know what are you doing, the game can bring you alot of joy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tanasescu490 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I had the same issue when I first started. My first question after I reached level 70 was how much it will take me to get a speed set. After that I ve made enough gold to buy 10 speed sets. I haven't bought any speed set though and decided to gamble everything I had on lockboxes. I had no luck and wasted 200m gold that month. I have unninstalled the game and after few days I reinstalled it, played till now and made double the amout of what I have lost. It is all about taking the time to understand when and how to make the right decissions and you will understand in the end that gold shouldn't something that keeps you away from enjoying the game. There are different paths for each player to choose from. Find yours and have fun! And if you have questions just ask in towns. Most poeple are cool and have an answer to your curiosities. Cheers!