Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Achievements

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,475 Posts

Default Feedback: Achievements

We're going to go through all existing achievements and update them taking into account additions to the game since the achievement was added.

In preparation for the next season, I wanted to get feedback on all of the achievements you hate as well as all of the achievements you'd like to see added!

In additional to grindy achievements, creative/fun/difficult/crazy achievements are welcome as well (Killed Rahabkor Barehanded).

-ALS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

*Maus 6 aps most people think they're annoying but a lot of us spent $ on passes to start working on these to get them done, so I would like to say that these shouldn't be removed

*Also no more pvp aps for obvious reasons
    ------------------------------------
    - 100k pve
    -500k pve
    -1M pve

Would be some nice ones to be added

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Pvp aps should give 0 points like Flag aps.

Titles for killing 1k/500 ekenta/mecharydon/rahabkor

No weap/Armor for Ekenta/Mecha/Rahab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

aps for 50 arcane pets cos why not

IGN : Tjnder | < Entity > Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Nothing about grinding pve kills, people will just bot hauntlet again.

Something like Naked Mecharydon and things like Lichly consternation would be cool I guess.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

APS for helping any players in terms of
    - Leveling up players who are in level 65-81+ (help them level up by 1 level)
    - helping a player run a difficult map
    - helping with answering a question
    (These can be made into separate APS for each of the help task above, each applying the same APS reward score below)
    (The above list is just some examples to inspire more/other workable ideas)

This quest can be given in the form of "help players" button from a new npc in windmore. Players should be able to track how many players they have helped like pve kills in Guild Castle.

APS reward score (suggestion only)
    Helping 10 players = 50 aps
    Helping 100 players = 200 aps

At least make the achievement actually sounds like an achievement. Not the pointless 10000 kills pvp aps where people just dummy farm that they could have used that time to help others and get the aps they deserve. This will encourage the culture of helping each other out. In the process more new players would stay in this game longer when they feel supported by senior players.
    Last edited by Analytical; 05-14-2022 at 12:32 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

yeah remove the pvp kill aps,people just dummy farm,even if they play "fairly rogue get the upper hand and get all the kill its unbalanced.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,475 Posts

The 'helping' aspect is interesting, I could just keep track of the number of players that leveled in your proximity if you are higher level in a PvE zone. It could be exploited, but it would be somewhat of a pain to do so. Plus, I could see granting a [Mentor] titles.

-ALS

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I would love to see seasonals can join into map with seasonals players only. Im happy owner of all badges seasonals but nova days people just beg for a boost without any time invested in lb for me personally that badge worth nothing nova days. First few seasons was cool and competive fun.
    As a aps. I would delete pvp kills rest is fine .

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

The aps i hate the most:

- Hardcore aps (really hope no more are coming!)

- 1k times new portal (i really don’t like the fact that i can’t casually done them solo if i want)

- Grinding is ok but only if it’s possible to do them solo if we want, group aps should be ones like lich consternation, in fact the kind we need to do once, not 1k times!

Thank you

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    The aps i hate the most:

- Hardcore aps (really hope no more are coming!)

- 1k times new portal (i really don’t like the fact that i can’t casually done them solo if i want)

- Grinding is ok but only if it’s possible to do them solo if we want, group aps should be ones like lich consternation, in fact the kind we need to do once, not 1k times!

Thank you
    I agree about new portal's , It's really bad to have to do 1k kills on a map that needs the help of at least +2 players, bosses give instakill and still you can't use ankh (except in ekenta).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

No one likes pvp aps im sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Remove PvP aps, add more titles instead. For 20k and so on...

House location aps don't make sense.

I hate hardcore aps .-.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

35/40k aps rewards, aura or back vanity

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Achievement for crafting the planar pendant.
    Achievement for leveling 1, 5, and 10 pets to level 81.
    Achievement for obtaining 1m, 5m, and 10m of pure gold drops only in maps.
    Achievement for reaching wave 25 and 40 in Elite gates; 30 and 50 in normal gates.
    Reach bronze, silver, gold, and plat tier in any event.
    Open 100, 500, and 1,000 chests of any type. Locked chests do count towards this. Eggs do not count nor do nonchest type consumables.
    Craft 100, 200, 500 items using the crafting station. Items must each be 5+minutes long durations.

Will point out the obvious here but if you want people grinding and playing the game then add more stuff to do that takes weeks or months to complete. You guys had stuff in the past in which was golden such as the glint set. It was ruined when orc tag sacs became a thing, you guys had the antignome and banished sets which died out due to lvl ranges. Give us stuff to do to craft cool gears, do not let the materials be tradeable so people will have to do the maps (aka play your game while having fun) to get them instead of letting someone else farm them as you buy them type of deal. At the moment you got the planar pendant. Opening maus 6 was even something that kept people playing for months.
    More aps won't keep people playing but adding more stuff to craft and obtain through quests and maps will.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

New Achievements:
    Defeat "Zaartax" using only helm, armor and necklace. 200aps, title [Aquatic Slayer].
    Add a new Crypt with a questline and aps for completing the questline. Clear the "Crypt" questline. 100aps, title [Coral's Explorer].
    Add new family pet and aps for obtaining all the pets from that family. Obtain all 4 dolphin pets. 100aps, title [Rider Of The Sea].
    Clear "Rahabkor Lair" dungeon with 4 players using no weapon. 300aps, furnishing "kraken's Head".
    Clear "Rahabkor Lair" solo, healing only with your skills (no pet/potions allowed). 250aps, furnishing "Kraken's Tentacle".
    Add a special Hulk mob with a chance to spawn in any of the expansion maps along with aps for killing it x times. Defeat 50 hulk mobs on. 50aps.
    Defeat 100 hulk mobs on. 100aps, Hulk mob vanity helm recipe.
    Defeat 200 hulk mobs on. 200aps, Hulk mob vanity armor recipe. *NOTE* more than 1 hulk mob can spawn per map.
    Clear "Rahabkor Lair" avoiding death from Pink circle curse. 150aps, title [Tentacooler].
    Add new locations on token Vendor or lootable from expansion maps. Obtain location "Summit". 50aps.
    Obtain location "Playful Beach". 50aps.
    Clear "Mecharydon Lair" without having a single enemy get a reflective shield. 300aps, title [Shark Tamer], furnishing "Pool of Sharks" (would be a furniture version of the Mecharydon pool attack).
    Clear "Ekenta Lair" without any party member being affected by Ekenta's reflect aura. 200aps, title [Merman Slaughter] "Merman's Club" (would be a replica of Ekenta's weapon).
    Get married. 0aps, title [Just married], furnishing "ring case" (case opens when touched showing the engagement rings used for the marriage, the rings will change depending on the ring used).
    Be married for 1year. 0aps, title [Merry weds].
    Be married for 2years. 0aps, title [Silver wedding], furnishing "silver ring case".
    Be married for 3years. 0aps, title [Golden wedding], furnishing "gold ring case".

Achievements to Rework
    Make PvP aps Give 0pts.
    Dont add any further hc aps, agree that hc is a part of the game but since it's a completely separated gameplay it should have such impact on main character's advance. If want to add any further hc aps have them only be counted on hc characters only.
    Don't any other aps that can be obtained directly through money such as house slots, arcane pets, heroic pets, etc.
    Don't keep on adding clear "x" map "y" times (they're repetitive and boring to do), instead add aps that require some kind of strategy to complete, for example (clear Elite Gold Mine having spawned all goblin Bosses while wearing lvl21 or below equipment).
    Make questlines a must complete thing to unlock further content and give them some kind of aps for completing them, currently quests are very much being skipped along with the content they imply ending up on players leveling and getting to endgame without actually knowing how to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

APS for a certain number of friends achieved perhaps?

APS for getting married/divorced? lol.

Some humor-based APS could be getting your friend request rejected, getting married/divorced multiple times. and this as I mentioned, could also be interesting.

Number of vanities collected maybe?

Time spent online in a single session?

Just a few that came to mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

zodias: I definitely hate the feeling that my achievement (aps) depends on others, it's frustrating knowing you have the potential to achieve it yourself, but the map layout forces you to have at least 2 more players with you, otherwise you don't will be able to conquer.
    the map was probably made to run in groups, to increase inclusion something like that but it has the detail that many players are not cool (some are very fast, others think they are very strong, others think they are super star) and for those details some of them often end up being arrogant, because they think they are gods...
    what i mean is that the game is a global thing
    not everyone has the maturity and education to go around with a guy with a nickname of, say, LGBTQIA, with someone who doesn't seem to be spending millions on vanity. I'm not saying it should be easy to do the last map of the game alone, but being forced to go in a group and it's often going to be extremely aggressive for me, I don't know if it's a good thing to do. (not to mention how hard it is for me to find a pt)

Worst of all is knowing that just because it doesn't affect the majority it won't be taken into account because I've already gotten this exact answer from other suggestions/feedback I've given.

Now that I've given some of my feedback on how zodias is affecting my experience in the game (I had to say just one thing so I don't get too big to read)

suggestion: for a.p.s is to have a not so hard mode, a mode where you can run, with less drop, and with the kill boss for the a.p.s, 25% (just an example) chance of counting kill and kill boss for the a.p.s. so we don't have to go in groups.

but the same way I think about this suggestion I think it shouldn't be facilitated. even though it's a 20% 25% chance of counting the kill to the a.p.s
    it wouldn't be fair to those who already made it. however, from my experience in the game, I only have this suggestion.

but if you stop and think, depending on the percentage of counting the kill for the a.p.s going in a group would be faster, so I don't see a problem in having a mode where it facilitates the solo run in an acceptable way. aiming that a common pt can run a run in 3 minutes and 4 minutes which is 100% chance of counting kill for a.p.s

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

thinking...

as warrior... kill x mobs in x time without missing .. lol

and yo gift 1 item, 10, 100 etc... although exploitable it still gonna make people think of charity

clear every map in 1 hour

level up pets to max level

spend currencies

*loads game*

buy crates

visit shazbot n klass

use elixirs

use emotes

fight in battleground

create characters

fill house with players

visit event zones

speak to npcs

loot arcanes etc (not relics)

recruit for guild

become recruiter/officer

get spouse

use awakening gems

use jewels

use dimension potion
    Last edited by Immortal_Blood; 05-15-2022 at 10:02 AM.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Don’t like most all of the new ideas ppl are suggesting

Eliminate pvp apps, no more house apps or hc apps

It’s not fun doing 1k x
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!