Thread: increase energy drop rate in zodias, mogera lair, timekeepers and mauso

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Arrow increase energy drop rate in zodias, mogera lair, timekeepers and mauso

increase energy drop rate in zodias, vardan valley, timekeepers and mauso

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

bump, for those who find the other post confusing

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I agree, current drops for energy are very low in maps

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Using the same logic the team did with gold maps, nerfing the old maps to pave way for the new expansion maps. It should also be applied for these harder maps - I don't see why hauntlet still has the greatest energy essence drops when mobs there are killed with the slightest tap on their shoulder.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i think they want hauntlet to be exclusive for energy farming,as exampl evg used to be hard map during 76 yet hauntlet still drop more essence if compared,maybe they dont want people to get both gold and energy at the same time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    increase energy drop rate in zodias, vardan valley, timekeepers and mauso
    +1 on increasing drop to 81 maps, disagree on nerfing hauntlet. Hauntlet exists for undergeared players.

Keep hauntlet as is, let those who want to farm both gold and energy go to 81 maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

i tried pretty much everywhere, even greensap lol, mausoleum 3 and onward seems to be an ok alternative to the hauntlet RN.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    +1 on increasing drop to 81 maps, disagree on nerfing hauntlet. Hauntlet exists for undergeared players.

Keep hauntlet as is, let those who want to farm both gold and energy go to 81 maps.
    If haunt can produce just as much as the difficult 81 maps there is no reason to run end game maps

Haunt should be nerfed for the same reasons dm was

My under geared rogue can farm energy & event easily without running haunt, so it’s not that undergeared players *need* haunt
    Hauntlet encourages players not to level up, gear up, learn team tactics in 81 maps, or spend plat to support the game
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    If haunt can produce just as much as the difficult 81 maps there is no reason to run end game maps

Haunt should be nerfed for the same reasons dm was

My under geared rogue can farm energy & event easily without running haunt, so it’s not that undergeared players *need* haunt
    Hauntlet encourages players not to level up, gear up, learn team tactics in 81 maps, or spend plat to support the game
    Removing hauntlet as the energy drop is a big move and would certainly upset many so hauntlet can still remain as the best place to farm energy. Here, hauntlet (especially the 1st room) is not just for Undergeared players with no speed set/always get left behind in 81 pve maps, it is also for those who are lower levels. Unless you mean making all maps drop as much energy as hauntlet (scaling to their level) then maybe it could be an option otherwise no.

And nah, more people (not less) would run 81 maps if they drop both energy and gold. Wouldn't be pointless, the actual reason it is pointless is exactly because it doesn't drop as much energy as hauntlet.

Even now event runners don't run 81 maps during event as they don't drop as much energy so if anything, this would only improve the current situation and not make it worse which is my point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts

Removing hauntlet as the energy drop is a big move and would certainly upset many so hauntlet can still remain as the best place to farm energy. Here, hauntlet (especially the 1st room) is not just for Undergeared players with no speed set/always get left behind in 81 pve maps, it is also for those who are lower levels. Unless you mean making all maps drop as much energy as hauntlet (scaling to their level) then maybe it could be an option otherwise no.

And nah, more people (not less) would run 81 maps if they drop both energy and gold. Wouldn't be pointless, the actual reason it is pointless is exactly because it doesn't drop as much energy as hauntlet.

Even now event runners don't run 81 maps during event as they don't drop as much energy so if anything, this would only improve the current situation and not make it worse which is my point.
    Again my under geared/no jewel/no speed set 76 rogue has no problem gaining tiers without ever running haunt & I work full time & am not trying to do event on that toon & have only 5 crafting slots- & not using 81 maps for energy
    Hauntlet isn’t needed for this event, nor 81 maps- no reason an old boring map pays out the best

If all maps paid out the same then you would see level one bots running first maps, needs to be near end game maps for best pay off

The last two points you make sound like your agreeing w me
    Suentous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Again my under geared/no jewel/no speed set 76 rogue has no problem gaining tiers without ever running haunt & I work full time & am not trying to do event on that toon & have only 5 crafting slots- & not using 81 maps for energy
    Hauntlet isn’t needed for this event, nor 81 maps- no reason an old boring map pays out the best

If all maps paid out the same then you would see level one bots running first maps, needs to be near end game maps for best pay off

The last two points you make sound like your agreeing w me
    Gaining what tiers specifically?
    Gaining tiers to make gold?
    Or Gaining tiers while you enjoy/play event casually?

Highly doubt you need to make gold from this event (or events in general) unlike the majority of undergeared players/low levels. Bad example to justify hauntlet as "not necessary" if this is coming from someone who don't need gold as much as the aforementioned group of players who likely struggle much more than you do (as beginners, not saying they shouldn't work hard to get to where you or we are as senior players) to make decent gold to enjoy the game.

To clarify, I'm not interested to go deep into the pointless discussion of the should and should not for hauntlet to pay out the best energy.

What I agree to here is keeping the current state as is (which happened to be hauntlet being the best) while making it better for those who may want more options for energy farming. We don't have to upset any groups here especially those who enjoy hauntlet energy farm. They do their stuff, we do ours. Don't have to mess things up unnecessarily.

"If all maps paid out the same then you would see level one bots running first maps, needs to be near end game maps for best pay off"

First, scaling doesn't equate paying out the same, it means dropping energy that matches their level so they can't farm lower maps for same drop. Secondly like bots don't exist for hauntlet already? Whatever sts does bots find their ways, rendering this is a reluctant argument against making maps scale for players levels while keeping the current state of hauntlet farm.

My stand is simple: Whoever wants to continue to farm at hauntlet, by all means, similarly whoever wants to now farm at 81 maps because of the improved or scaled energy drop, they can do it too. Doesn't matter which one they end up choosing.
    Last edited by Analytical; 05-25-2022 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts

^
    They have already set the precedence that old maps shouldn’t be the best or tied for the best
    I agree with that, that you don’t is fine

I don’t see anyone who loves hauntlet and would cry over it rather than playing another map
    Suentous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

All hardcore players farm energy in hauntlet so let's keep hauntlet as is and increase energy drop in end game zones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

What do you want to achieve bothering with this topic?
    You post the same thing over and over again. And people don't seem to care either.
    If you don't like haunlet just farm another map and that's it, there are several options.
    Even if you manage to nerf haunlet, you will push people to another map, get bored and ask for nerf again.
    I'd rather have a lot of optional maps, than just come down to farming zodias to be honest.
    You also seem to have ulterior motives for asking so much for this nerf. I don't see that you share a good reason.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    What do you want to achieve bothering with this topic?
    You post the same thing over and over again. And people don't seem to care either.
    If you don't like haunlet just farm another map and that's it, there are several options.
    Even if you manage to nerf haunlet, you will push people to another map, get bored and ask for nerf again.
    I'd rather have a lot of optional maps, than just come down to farming zodias to be honest.
    You also seem to have ulterior motives for asking so much for this nerf. I don't see that you share a good reason.
    Where did you read he says to nerf hauntlet lmao, the suggestion was to mainly increase more options for farming, which funnily is in agreement with what you are saying LOL.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Energy drops should be similar to hauntlet in all maps imo. If a lvl 76 does varden then he should get same in 1 hour as he would in hauntlet. Similarly for all levels and their corresponding maps. And if event maps and bosses could also be scaled to be of same difficulty for lower lvl player then it would be the icing on cake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Where did you read he says to nerf hauntlet lmao, the suggestion was to mainly increase more options for farming, which funnily is in agreement with what you are saying LOL.
    In case you asked for something, the guy spammed about 20 different threads in various forum sections, even here, I think they were deleted, on the subject of nerf haunlet. But even in the comments there is still talk of haunlet.
    Now the guy asks for something similar, but without saying haunlet, but he continues with the energy issue. Which is already varied, because there are multiple maps for farm energy, if you get bored of haunlet, that is, you are not forced to go.
    The reason they all go to haunlet is that the mobs are a bit weaker and therefore faster, but the drop rate is the same. And this will always happen, one map will be faster than another and you will end up "boring" of the same map.
    On the other hand hopefully in the next thread of this guy we will see his true intentions with this topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Good suggestion, like been suggested 100x.

Would be one of greatest quality of life updates. Instead of regrouping new map in gaunt every 10second. Would give people options to engage with other content aswell.

This never wiill hapen tho, if people would find farming energy too enjoyable, would affect on energy sales and just not wise choice for company. Its sad to say this, but its probably the case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

thanks for un-deleting the thread mr loco.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

and also thanks for all the awesome replies everyone! :0 -the lies.

i think the hauntlet and mogera lair are similar as both offer no rewards so perhaps to bump the mogera lair essence drop rate to the same as the hauntlet for level 81's could be viable option. (right now we have a drop rate penalty)

I'm not sure how much of a penalty there is for farming energy in a lower zone but it feels like an unnecessary big one for specifically mogera lair as there is no loot to be had there. ..

if all the maps were buffed at once im sure it could be time consuming to figure out n compute how much of a buff to give due to how much gold/ loot can be gained...

bufffing mogera lair energy drop rate to match that of the hauntlet could be a start.