Thread: Int or Armor Jewels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Int or Armor Jewels

I have 5.3k Armor as a mage. I was just curious if it was even necessary to have higher armor and if so what would be a number to try and be around. I’m contemplating taking out my mind jewels and using diamond jewels because there’s times where I solo and still die, tyyy for reading this and I appreciate all the suggestions/feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Try a setup like I have, a defense loadout with the lv 81 staff, proc the staff and switch to your main damage loadout.
    https://youtu.be/TzwnPQt44Ms
    Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

diamond jewels useless (too low armor), if you need armor - get it by awakes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to whatwasit For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Hi, saw Yr video. So you proc with Yr aquaris then switched to hyperos? When u using hyperos you were attacking with skills n normal atk you don't charge it to proc hyperos?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katielynn1122 View Post
    I have 5.3k Armor as a mage. I was just curious if it was even necessary to have higher armor and if so what would be a number to try and be around. I’m contemplating taking out my mind jewels and using diamond jewels because there’s times where I solo and still die, tyyy for reading this and I appreciate all the suggestions/feedback
    I have even less armor than you, i solo many maps and i rarely die. And I highly recommend you to use mind jewels, at least on your main sets (i only use diamonds/natures on gold loot set).
    I'd guess that you are using arcane shield...i dont know if also gale force with 'Protective current' upgrade (i only use this upgrade on gale), but you should in certain situations. We have so many skill points nowadays that im using 5 skills build most of the time and can switch to gale anytime in a big pull. Time your skills to keep mobs constantly stunned also helps a lot, as well as some haste on your hb or aa (heroic garlic has amazing hb for mage).
    If you try this and still struggle, get some armor awakenings as someone suggested.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ty!! Everyone for the replies omgggg everyone’s input actually really helped me a lot so once again tysm!! I think you guys are more than right about the jewel being useless and the awake being more viable
    Last edited by katielynn1122; 05-15-2022 at 07:33 AM.