Thread: Feedback : Ursoth event 2022

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Feedback : Ursoth event 2022

Hi guys!

I would like to share with you my experience with this year event.
    In first of all I'll let you know what I found interesting enjoyable and less enjoyable during my playtime.

Pros:

1. Energy drop rate in the event map is pretty good and I like the fact that I am able to get between 2-5 energy essences in a run, allowing me to craft further energies during my farming process. Not having to go back in Hauntlet or any other map to gather energy essences is a + for me. I save a bit of time and I am able to chat in towns or do any other activity that doesn't involve energy gathering.
    2. The number of runs to reach platinum tier I found to be more than fair ( took me 413 runs ) for 12k points and a total of 8-10 hours if I'm not mistaken.
    3. I still like the fact that you get increased chances for a higher tier bosses with every higher tier.
    4. Farmer elixir for plat tier is a nice addition and it gives the player the incentive to continue his farming journey.
    5. The tiers rewards were cool overall with one exception with may be subjective and I ll write it doesn in the cons section.

Things I like (subjective)

I found all the vanities interesting and cool looking.
    I am not a fan of the new auras but there are alot of ppl that seems to like them. I resonate more with 2d designs and visual effects such as Shreder's Aura and so on.

Cons:

1. I'll start with the gold tier rewards (lockeds and crate keys). Gambling should be a personal choice not a directed choice by the developers. I felt like you gave me the chance of a reward, not an actual reward. I would have appreciated if the keys were unbound and I would have had the chance to decide whether I want to gable or sell them. Or just another kind of reward that doesn't involve gambling. Also I would have appreciated if the Hamad was actually Arcane rarity instead of Epic. It would have been a nice addition to the "In study of Scarlet" or "Arcane Stampede" Achievements. And the psychological effect on the player as "being well rewarded" for his effort and time spent would have been positively increased.

2. Bosses drops. Having just few drops in the loot table such as ( 2 types of lockboxes, 2 types of event chests, 1 recipe and 1 type of vanity head piece ) is not really what I have expected, at least not with the current odds. Even after I have reached platinum tier and received the farmer's elixir + 100% luck bonus, I wasn't able to get more than 1 Spectral chest at 15-20 runs and Leaf chest 1 at 10-15 runs. I would have appreciated a higher chance to obtain any of the two chests instead of bunch of lockboxes that can be found in store anyways.

3. Bloodgrub's visage. The way this item is obtained is not the best way to make player's experience enjoyable. In first of all you have locked the last boss behind layers of gathering (tokens for recipe) ,rng (random number generator) and a time gate (crafting process) just to have 1 chance to fight once the boss for some rewards. I would have appreciated if the visage was included in the lower tier boss drop rate. Even if that would mean a tweak in the Bloodgrub's loot table drop rate, at least we would have had the chance to find it. You have gated 60% of the presented rewards because of this tedious process. Only those who run lb would pay the insane price of having a chance to fight bloodgrub and I can't understand why this last boss should be an exclusive boss just for those who have a wealthy situation.

5. Spectral chest crafting process (12h): The main source where you can have a small chance to get 1 Visage takes you 3 Leaf Chests, 1 Recipe and 12 hours to craft 1 chest. I mean come on guys..I understand there is Heroic Hamad inside but still.

Maybe next year we all will have a chance to fight Bloodgrub in his private chamber.
    Other than that I appreciate your work and thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Ahh, yess, and I would like to see the Elondrian mythic set effect on the new speed sets that will come during goblin event. I found it looking so good.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tanasescu490 View Post
    Hi guys!

I would like to share with you my experience with this year event.
    In first of all I'll let you know what I found interesting enjoyable and less enjoyable during my playtime.

Pros:

1. Energy drop rate in the event map is pretty good and I like the fact that I am able to get between 2-5 energy essences in a run, allowing me to craft further energies during my farming process. Not having to go back in Hauntlet or any other map to gather energy essences is a + for me. I save a bit of time and I am able to chat in towns or do any other activity that doesn't involve energy gathering.
    2. The number of runs to reach platinum tier I found to be more than fair ( took me 413 runs ) for 12k points and a total of 8-10 hours if I'm not mistaken.
    3. I still like the fact that you get increased chances for a higher tier bosses with every higher tier.
    4. Farmer elixir for plat tier is a nice addition and it gives the player the incentive to continue his farming journey.
    5. The tiers rewards were cool overall with one exception with may be subjective and I ll write it doesn in the cons section.

Things I like (subjective)

I found all the vanities interesting and cool looking.
    I am not a fan of the new auras but there are alot of ppl that seems to like them. I resonate more with 2d designs and visual effects such as Shreder's Aura and so on.

Cons:

1. I'll start with the gold tier rewards (lockeds and crate keys). Gambling should be a personal choice not a directed choice by the developers. I felt like you gave me the chance of a reward, not an actual reward. I would have appreciated if the keys were unbound and I would have had the chance to decide whether I want to gable or sell them. Or just another kind of reward that doesn't involve gambling. Also I would have appreciated if the Hamad was actually Arcane rarity instead of Epic. It would have been a nice addition to the "In study of Scarlet" or "Arcane Stampede" Achievements. And the psychological effect on the player as "being well rewarded" for his effort and time spent would have been positively increased.

2. Bosses drops. Having just few drops in the loot table such as ( 2 types of lockboxes, 2 types of event chests, 1 recipe and 1 type of vanity head piece ) is not really what I have expected, at least not with the current odds. Even after I have reached platinum tier and received the farmer's elixir + 100% luck bonus, I wasn't able to get more than 1 Spectral chest at 15-20 runs and Leaf chest 1 at 10-15 runs. I would have appreciated a higher chance to obtain any of the two chests instead of bunch of lockboxes that can be found in store anyways.

3. Bloodgrub's visage. The way this item is obtained is not the best way to make player's experience enjoyable. In first of all you have locked the last boss behind layers of gathering (tokens for recipe) ,rng (random number generator) and a time gate (crafting process) just to have 1 chance to fight once the boss for some rewards. I would have appreciated if the visage was included in the lower tier boss drop rate. Even if that would mean a tweak in the Bloodgrub's loot table drop rate, at least we would have had the chance to find it. You have gated 60% of the presented rewards because of this tedious process. Only those who run lb would pay the insane price of having a chance to fight bloodgrub and I can't understand why this last boss should be an exclusive boss just for those who have a wealthy situation.

5. Spectral chest crafting process (12h): The main source where you can have a small chance to get 1 Visage takes you 3 Leaf Chests, 1 Recipe and 12 hours to craft 1 chest. I mean come on guys..I understand there is Heroic Hamad inside but still.

Maybe next year we all will have a chance to fight Bloodgrub in his private chamber.
    Other than that I appreciate your work and thank you!
    Yeah its quite close to my experience. +1

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

100000% agree blood grub visage is wayy to hard to obtain. not fun at all.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Totally agree. The plat tier loot lix is really scam -. - other than the tiered rewards, the loots rate kills the fun