Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My suggestions for loadouts to be more user friendly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default My suggestions for loadouts to be more user friendly

I have experienced in the last few weeks issues managing my loadouts due to the amount of buttons I have to press in order to make the desired combination of (pet + gears + vanity)
    I would like to have the posibility to save all the desired changes in one loadout and be able to use those from one hotbar instead of 10 at a time. It is just overwhelming.

How I see it working:

Let the player have a loadout that include: gear selection + vanity selection + pet selection at the same time. (you won t be able to change the loadout during pet skill cooldowns)
    Also change the skill loadout system to the point where I can change my skills without having to pay 1 respec scoll every time. I understand the need of a gold sink in the game and the reduction of the large number of respec scrolls but having to pay every time I want to use a different setup for a specific situation is not the best ideea from a quality of life stand point.
    Allow players to buy skill loadouts for platinum / tokens / gold or a large amount of respec scrolls and have them permanently unlocked to use. (player won't be able to change loadouts during cooldowns or during active combat)

I have played numerous mmos and I never experienced a more complicated loadout system as the one you guys have. I would really love to see a change in that direction where this quality of life aspect of the game will be refined into a more simplified and user friendly version.

Thank you!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tanasescu490 View Post
    I have experienced in the last few weeks issues managing my loadouts due to the amount of buttons I have to press in order to make the desired combination of (pet + gears + vanity)
    I would like to have the posibility to save all the desired changes in one loadout and be able to use those from one hotbar instead of 10 at a time. It is just overwhelming.

How I see it working:

Let the player have a loadout that include: gear selection + vanity selection + pet selection at the same time. (you won t be able to change the loadout during pet skill cooldowns)
    Also change the skill loadout system to the point where I can change my skills without having to pay 1 respec scoll every time. I understand the need of a gold sink in the game and the reduction of the large number of respec scrolls but having to pay every time I want to use a different setup for a specific situation is not the best ideea from a quality of life stand point.
    Allow players to buy skill loadouts for platinum / tokens / gold or a large amount of respec scrolls and have them permanently unlocked to use. (player won't be able to change loadouts during cooldowns or during active combat)

I have played numerous mmos and I never experienced a more complicated loadout system as the one you guys have. I would really love to see a change in that direction where this quality of life aspect of the game will be refined into a more simplified and user friendly version.

Thank you!
    Hmm interesting idea. +1.
    @Cinco, can you add this to suggestion list please?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

-1 the not being able to change loadout with pet ability is bad . will put a strain on chosing to use pet ability or not

+1 maybe do an option to turn that feature on or of would work
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

The cooldown will be triggered only if your other loadout will have a pet active in that loadout. If there ia not pet active, you ll be able to change the loadouts without a cooldown. This will prevent future exploits where you can combo different pets to take advantage of their abilities.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,480 Posts

Yeah, the main problem is all of the portions you're dealing with now came online at different times. First, there was skill point allocation requiring respecs and inventory loadouts requiring nothing. Some time later came skill loadouts, then vanity loadouts, and then the hotbar (years apart in some instances). Now that all of these systems are in place, they do seem disjointed.

I'll add this to the list of things to consider with the design team.

-ALS

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: