In Pocket Legends it's fharmony the f is for forest
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Worship View Post
    So uhh, this here girl is trying to get me to date her. Uhh.. here are some pics:

Attachment 13930 Attachment 13931 Attachment 13932

Read in this order:

Top right;
    top left;
    bottom

Ill explain:
    So this girl explained to me that her and her online BF had some conflicts. They broke up, and now her and this other guy are "dating". She said she is only 11, I am 15, and she says that she would've asked me out if she was older. And we just 'met'.. Now I am highly against dating online over a game like this, and some of you know that. Bottom line is, online dating should be against the rules!
    Im going to go with you were in forest haven or balefort
    Bow Down to a Goddess 👑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

You are right on line dating can be very dangerous at any age, if it goes beyond the game itself. There are however many players in pl that are couples in RL. I am one of those who has a rl partner who is also my game partner.

I would and do caution players not as much in games but in forum settings such as palringo, the reason I warn people is that even the smallest bit of personal information in these settings can lead to danger. I have been in games now for years, at one point i remeber telling people my job title, another time somone asked where do you live and we spoke about our neighborhoods, well in this time i had somone who was following my convos in palringo, the result was a player found me at my job, as my job was public and i was a power member at that job he connected the dots. The result turned out to be a stalker, who was arrrested in rl.

Another example i knew a man again in palringo who felt bad for this "13 yr old" she was speaking as if she where suicidal, he gave her his phone number so he could guide this young girl to a choice of life as he had a 13 year old his goal was to reach out and try to gain parental information, the result was this girl sending rated x pictures to his phone, and trying to destroy his marrige, again police where contacted due to this "girls harassment" later it was found this was a 25 year old female who suffered with some mental illness.

Online dating can not be stopped but for those of concern, speaking to the younger ones about not sharing personal information is important, speaking about the dangers that can be lurking if they give personal information explain the dangers no matter the age.
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

^ And that is why Stomp shall forever be a Squirrel in a tree. :P

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA View Post
    You are right on line dating can be very dangerous at any age, if it goes beyond the game itself. There are however many players in pl that are couples in RL. I am one of those who has a rl partner who is also my game partner.

I would and do caution players not as much in games but in forum settings such as palringo, the reason I warn people is that even the smallest bit of personal information in these settings can lead to danger. I have been in games now for years, at one point i remeber telling people my job title, another time somone asked where do you live and we spoke about our neighborhoods, well in this time i had somone who was following my convos in palringo, the result was a player found me at my job, as my job was public and i was a power member at that job he connected the dots. The result turned out to be a stalker, who was arrrested in rl.

Another example i knew a man again in palringo who felt bad for this "13 yr old" she was speaking as if she where suicidal, he gave her his phone number so he could guide this young girl to a choice of life as he had a 13 year old his goal was to reach out and try to gain parental information, the result was this girl sending rated x pictures to his phone, and trying to destroy his marrige, again police where contacted due to this "girls harassment" later it was found this was a 25 year old female who suffered with some mental illness.

Online dating can not be stopped but for those of concern, speaking to the younger ones about not sharing personal information is important, speaking about the dangers that can be lurking if they give personal information explain the dangers no matter the age.
    I see what you are saying. These RL couples who play together just don't need the world to know that they are a couple. It bugs me, and ruins the game.
    I don't let my girlfriend know I play these games because I don't want to risk anything, and I have seen 'couples' break up over this game. It really is pathetic..
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

"see what you are saying. These RL couples who play together just don't need the world to know that they are a couple. It bugs me, and ruins the game.
    I don't let my girlfriend know I play these games because I don't want to risk anything, and I have seen 'couples' break up over this game. It really is pathetic.." quote from worship"

I do not agree about RL couples who do not say anything, in all honesty if games are going to be played together i have no shame in my game to tell you that onemanwarcrew is my rl partner, how does tha ruin the game? If it takes somone off the endless flirt cycle of the game, honestley people in rl that fight and break up over a game have rl issues of their own in the jealous dept. this happens outside of games not just in them. In my view if somone is that afraid to play a game with their rl partner, i would have to say again jealousy must be in issue in their daily lives.

What i was saying was for the youth of pl to be carful abie by pl rules do NOT give your PERSONAL info to ANYONE not just in game but in other settings because there are some serious issues that can cause rl issues. For those of us who are in game and are couples, watch over the younger ones, pm people who are saying " im looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend" let them know the dangers, education is half the battle.

On a rl note, keeping secrets is much mote harmful than sitting in the same room with a partner playing a game, sharing some down time together. In the PVp arena mr and I are dubbed " mom and dad" by a few players, we also have the respect of some of the younger players, there are times they are stuck in a rl issue we talk with them, why because everyone needs an ear at some point in time. Somtimes players just neeed help with the game, other times they can not understand a parental point of view, other times encouraging somone to do their school work etc. all this is done threw a cute lil charecter with a fictional name, blessing others does not just come with giving of items, pots and gold it comes from listening. I have gammer friends acrosss the globe that are from various diffrent games over the past 5 years, sharing many laughs and battles with foes, 97 percent of these players are couples.

Those that can not handle couples i would say would be much happier playing a non interactive game, halo, wow, and other games all have interpersonal relationships and in game dating, the diffrence in pl, there is much less profanity, a system that allows devs to follow up on giving of personal information, a non tolerant attitude with explicit language a report system for names that are not approp.

Lady hadassa aka Mrsxsmith
    And
    Justbrutal aka onemanwarcrew and MrxSmith

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    ^ And that is why Stomp shall forever be a Squirrel in a tree. :P
    Lol stomp pm me, and remind me to send you a photo of my baby! My 1 year old squirrel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

No that does not ruin the game. It ruins the game if they have to show their affection OVER a game..
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.