Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Craft time reduce with gold (taking 1 plat equiv. to 50k gold)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
    Bro doing 50k instead of suggesting 100k Or more was the consideration I was showing to those players. Player category isn't white and black like with too poor and too rich. We got all types in between. My idea was to include as much players as we can.
    And why the hell you instead of suggesting amendments to my idea, start directly assuming I am using poor people excuse and start attacking me. I have noticed your behaviour in many other posts. You just start assuming things by your own to target the poster and then give some long convoluted explanation that shows that poster has nefarious purposes. I really am starting to hate you bro. I come here with idea which can improve gameplay and you start accusing me. Please in future if you only want to target me then don't reply at all. I am fed up with u.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
    This sounds like you are including average players (who are the majority) more than poor/newer players. Including everyone from A to Z may appear altruistic but if anything it's only ineffective in any measures, as I have made my point above won't dive deeper here.

I don't want to risk saying you have reading issues, but if you actually read, you would notice the "could" word I did not assume like it is the case. No idea why you get triggered (unless it is actually true?). Besides if you actually read I did added inputs to your suggestion for Dev to consider.

Nah, not interested in targeting you, I did agree with some of the things you said(if I remember correctly is something you said in the announcement thread). You can easily verify this by checking my recent post and see if you are the main target of my reply or people of all kinds that I find I could add a thing or two to.
    Last edited by Analytical; 05-16-2022 at 10:48 AM.