Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
And not everyone is rich. You are not taking new players and poor players into consideration at all.
Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
The focus ia not them at all bro. It is for rich mainly as a gold sink. I have already put effort and im not poor so please use counter argument instead of petty way of putting down others.
I just want to use my " hard earned " gold to reduce time.
Also if you say they lose money, then why are plat eggs in game? Why are there option for 40k gold for potions? Why are inventory, stash slots available for story token, orc tags?
And i cant understand why are u so threatened by this?
This feature will only increase rich player spending more. Poor player will not choose to reduce time at all most of the time but would find it much better than buying plat egg and getting plat to reduce. So ur idea of 500k is pure illogical as plat eggs exist. It has to be a ratio that is better than plat egg. They can maybe also give option to use different currencies such as story token, orc tags, etc.
Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
And Before I forget, @Gaurav I don't know if you actually read what you wrote. You are literally contradicting yourself with first saying poor/newer players should be taken into account and when straef took it into account you then argued with yourself back that it is not..... -_-