Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
Everything looks cool but it just sits wrong with me how it's for level 71 only. Seems like a blatant move just tell sell more plat elixirs. After seeing the reused textures and items in Humana I thought you guys had ran out of cool new ideas. It looks like I was wrong, u just have to be a big plat buyer to access it.
There is another new dungeon with repeatable quests that reward rare crafting components. Anyone who is playing Humania can access it. And how do you get there? On a boat. Did you ever think you'd be on a boat? ;P

I made this repeatable content specifically for folks who have exhausted their pocket books but love Pocket Legends and love playing with their friends. All of you guys are a really important part of the awesome PL community. This is not a turnstile, just plain old free content for the lay lover of Pocket Legends. You don't have to give us your rent money to play PL. Chin-up friends! Pocket Legends is indeed a free-to-play MMO on your phone, tablet and browser that you can play anywhere, with anyone.