Thread: This update is all about STS listening to their customers!!! Kudos STS!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default This update is all about STS listening to their customers!!! Kudos STS!!!

Everything in the update has been the center of discussion as of late namely these three:

1. Crafting Ingredients as Quest Items - Make no mistake, I still disagree with this and you will find all of my reservations in threads related to this, however, I am pleased that STS has looked into it, and has done something about it, for me, that's what's more important at the end of the day being a customer. :P

2. Legendary gears being Legendary - This is the one point I was trying to make earlier, that how come legendary items are not "legendary"? This is their answer...Now, we have elite legendary that sounds like the "real" legendary. Now, everyone will be in "awe" of something in this game - worthy of being called elite legendary. This is the best part of this update!!! :P

3. Harder Difficulty - Finally, something that can catch our attention even of the most hardcore :P Brings back the adrenaline.

I'm now convinced that Pocket Legends has seen it's worst, it will only get better from here, again, good job STS!!!

Very satisfied customer here :P Thank you.

Now back to exploration.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-19-2012 at 09:57 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vampinoy For This Useful Post: