Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault 2022 Feedback

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nimo79 View Post
    Another update, what is going on admin please get together, multiple updates without notification, how embarrassing, i spend on this game but after multiple updates I'm so disappointed, I'm a returning player when goldinox was an admin he used to play and interact on the game with us playing together and asking questions on the actual game .

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Agree, then after you get caught in maintenance the game automatically moves you to the log-in screen where they say "maintenance check forum for more info" but came here with no information what so ever, they'll prolly add it after the maintenance but damn.

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Make crate keys tradeable at least. my gosh... forcing kids to play ing lottery is weird, not everyone is willing to open locks.
    Weird as the "app update" without any informations.

Conclusion: just another gap filler.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

What I like
    - Vanities are cool. Some details are not my taste(blossoms on helm/too bright wisp/twisted face of lb), but I can say all designs are decent.
    - Tier rewards were OK imo. 50 keys and 50 elite awaken gem plus badge were something to look forward running.
    - Energy drop from event map was good. For a casual player like me had no problem with energy to reach plat tier and get both vanity set without running hauntlet much.
    - Boss spawn is good too. I rarely saw first two bosses from second day of event.

What I don't like
    - Like everyone said, Visage. Too rare and expensive to 'run' to enjoy event.
    Maybe having only Visage in leafy or little drop from ursoth would be better so more people can actually run the event map to farm.
    - Or have ursoth better loots with various items.
    - Instead of neko ear, neko ear+whiskers face would be better.
    Ign: Brimstony

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Plants without hitbox. This happens for a few seconds when they emerge from the ground.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plants without hitbox.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	246.9 KB 
ID:	245217

My arrow skills don't hit them. They could decrease intangibility.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soon For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Like:
    - Efficient way of farming energy essences and grinding tokens at the same time. Unless you are running for lb the drop rate for essences is good to keep you going.
    - nice auras though can tweak more (on the wisp)

Dislike:
    - Drop rate is bad, n loot is too limited. Ursoth should drop better, more varied loots.
    - Almost impossible to get visage. Back in those days 2016 and before even though the same complaints about loots and drop rates, I don't remember it being THAT HARD to do a bloodgrub run. We were still able to craft dolls n run bloodgrub then, quite comfortably. Now, it's almost impossible unless you just buy those very few listed visage/doll from Cs.
    - Limited items to trade tokens with. Perhaps can include 1 of the wings for example.

Suggestion:
    - can consider granting each player at least 1 chance at bloodgrub for the experience? I'm sure many didn't even get to run at all. If each player can be granted access at least just for once for the experience will be good.
    - mage's weap vanity needs some color more exciting than what it is now (day/night blossom gun/staff) is way too dull.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    Like:
    - Efficient way of farming energy essences and grinding tokens at the same time. Unless you are running for lb the drop rate for essences is good to keep you going.
    - nice auras though can tweak more (on the wisp)

Dislike:
    - Drop rate is bad, n loot is too limited. Ursoth should drop better, more varied loots.
    - Almost impossible to get visage. Back in those days 2016 and before even though the same complaints about loots and drop rates, I don't remember it being THAT HARD to do a bloodgrub run. We were still able to craft dolls n run bloodgrub then, quite comfortably. Now, it's almost impossible unless you just buy those very few listed visage/doll from Cs.
    - Limited items to trade tokens with. Perhaps can include 1 of the wings for example.

Suggestion:
    - can consider granting each player at least 1 chance at bloodgrub for the experience? I'm sure many didn't even get to run at all. If each player can be granted access at least just for once for the experience will be good.
    - mage's weap vanity needs some color more exciting than what it is now (day/night blossom gun/staff) is way too dull.
    yes, a quest hard, long quest/plat tier reward with a visage as a reward couldve been awesome,

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

still a while left of the event, yall could still...add a quest or give everyone whos plat tier a visage.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The barrier is always an issue with every event. I have the feeling that in this event it also went wrong again, as you don't have to kill every mob to open the barrier. This means that sometimes when you're still killing mobs others already fight the boss and defeat it which makes that you won't get any points for the boss. This issue repeats every time with every event, I would like to see that this system is finally fixed for once for every event.

Secondly, I like the vanities. Some nice designs, cool stufff there.

I just think the badges are a terrible idea, because literally everyone now has one which makes them redundant and annoying. Badges were something with prestege, something that shows off you've made an incredible achievement, and the lootable and platinum badge kinda ruin that entire idea. I'm afraid this is the start of the badges becoming as redundant and annoying as titles in the game.

Anyways, just a thought.
    Formerly Cheackezig/Crigne

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    +2. I’m also someone who can’t compete for LB’s anymore in this game. And starting this week I got promoted to Supervisor at the Security Firm I work at. So I have even less time to play now while preparing to go Overseas to finish 3 more Degrees and make power moves. But that’s how it should be! 💯

But I’m not asking for a LB Alternative version. I’m asking for a Plat Store Exclusive Vanity Sets, where you guys can charge 1700 + or more for these Vanity Sets. I’m asking for you guys to start making Bad @$$ Sets not something that screams Rated G or Disney Channel. Seriously save that for the Token Vendors, Plat Tiers, and LB’s! This is where your Design Team can really shine!- Respectfully
    Edit: Wanted to post again once I hit Plat Tier.

Hit Plat Tier today doing all random runs at start of the Event going at my own pace. It went ok and no complaints really, and was happy to get it done before going back to work after a few days off.

50 Bound Awake Gems.
    50 Bound Crate Keys.
    Energy Drop Rate in Event Map.
    Night Blossom Samurai Armor Detail and Texture.

Dislikes:
    Auras
    Ninja Vanity Theme Sets with 5 Belt Buckles??? 🤦
    Night Blossom Samurai Helm with Pink Flower's growing on it ??? 🤦
    The Lack of Plat Store Exclusive Vanity Sets for a Major Event like this.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Problem with 1-2-3 weeks event is that i cant never run for lb (would lose my job and my wife would beat me lollll)

So seriously i would love to always be able to buy an alternative lb van from the store or...

Maybe sometimes do an only saturday 24h lb? or maybe many 24h hour but split into couple of week days (like Sat-Wed and Friday?)?

Instead of top 10-25-50 it would be 3x top5, 3x top10 and 3x top25 maybe?

IDK i'm just throwing this to see if people would like it and if it would be doable

As for the current event i think it was a nice idea to add badge for plat tier and a rare dropable one,
    I also like those guarantee loot from locked, and i also like when lot of elix drop from those, can refill my inv from auction hehe

But i think it would be more fun to have more goodies from the token vendor.

thank you!
    This is a FANTASTIC IDEA!! Due to work commitments not all can 7/24 or get runners' help to do LB. A short LB campaign will be fun and will see more competition. Hope devs can seriously consider this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bameely For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PLease remove barrier if running solo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spriteful For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    This is a FANTASTIC IDEA!! Due to work commitments not all can 7/24 or get runners' help to do LB. A short LB campaign will be fun and will see more competition. Hope devs can seriously consider this.
    Yes a 2-3 day lb campaign would be really nice.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I think the tier rewards have gotten better, but there is still improvement, especially with the farmer elixir, which could have improved spectral chest odds. The vine enemies that pop out of the ground have a delay of being hittable after appearing and that made running feel tedious. Bosses didn’t feel rewarding, especially since farming Bloodgrub was next to impossible.

There is a slight frustration I’ve had with events lately and that is how they seem to be pushing the boundary more and more on how rare and nigh unobtainable things can get and leaning a bit too much into FOMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Yes a 2-3 day lb campaign would be really nice.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    Yea

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Event is alright, but who designed that Hamad pet like wth, literally the worst looking pet. Also I have one suggestion that is out of topic, please stop making warrior vanity weapons looking like a toy(halberd of metal ox or winter king vanities). Players wouldnt mind wearing an ugly vanity weapon as long as it is huge. Warriors are bulky tanky characters and youre giving them rogue sized vanities. Pls.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tranduil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranduil View Post
    Event is alright, but who designed that Hamad pet like wth, literally the worst looking pet. Also I have one suggestion that is out of topic, please stop making warrior vanity weapons looking like a toy(halberd of metal ox or winter king vanities). Players wouldnt mind wearing an ugly vanity weapon as long as it is huge. Warriors are bulky tanky characters and youre giving them rogue sized vanities. Pls.
    Up for this

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The barrier isnt really an issue, even ure killing mobs and boss already die, u still get ur loot even without hitting boss, u can even stay at spot and use ur timir aa and u can get reroll loot at boss even when ure.not.there. You still get the loot. Most people.who complained about barrier running solo, has smething to do with fishy things😏😏

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I think barrier seems fine. Prevents some just going ahead with boss not waiting for others. Those who r still killing mobs, once u see barrier is weakened u can jus drop the mobs n run towards boss b4 barrier is fallen. N if you like you can still choose to go bk killing the mobs after boss died.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lol it's just same ursoth event which had been year ago, 2 years ago, 3 years ago... only with lowered chances and increased price for bloodgrub visage, + added some ugly auras which havent been sold from store + added useless barrier to waste our time. Whats next? Will take feedback about other outdated things?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    Lol it's just same ursoth event which had been year ago, 2 years ago, 3 years ago... only with lowered chances and increased price for bloodgrub visage, + added some ugly auras which havent been sold from store + added useless barrier to waste our time. Whats next? Will take feedback about other outdated things?
    maybe moderator can make new event that have a story line... like, gustav story....

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk