Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault 2022 Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Worst ursoth event in years. Let me explain

#1 the options for tokens spent at vendor is the smallest its been in previous years

#2 the Visage drop rate has gotten lower each year almost to the point you should make it an arcane or mythic item

#3 the loot table for FTP is terrible.

#4 unless you are rich you can pretty much say bye to fighting bloodgrub as often as many would like.

#5 the tier rewards were just possible rewards besides a badge, which leads me to the next point.

#6 when people got badges it was earned for doing something that not many people have. Badges were earned not giving as a participant trophy...

#7 The lootable vanity from ursoth is a joke. Spend all that time farming and for what ears?

#8 for the gamblers. To open at least 100 locks which is not cheap to do. You give them a random item instead of allowing them to use for a class specific gear. For hardcore players this is a massive let down.

#9 12 hours to craft an epic chest.. but the locks take 4 hours..

And I'll stop here at #10. I saved best for last. Make event crates craftable with marsh locks because they are completely useless and 99% of players HATE that we are still looting them. Most sell from inventory for 0 gold to keep space. If you are going to make the locks be zodias and valley then please only let those locks drop throughout arlor. I wanted to give this a solid feedback report. But I was really let down on this one.

The best perk about this event is the bound awake gems. For hardcore players that was a nice touch.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fidelth For This Useful Post: