Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault 2022 Feedback

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,448 Posts

Default Ursoth's Assault 2022 Feedback

We are collecting feedback for the Ursoth's Assault 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I like the event but it's so so girly theme xD

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Najlocco313 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Everything is okay...but tokens from boss very little

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Could you make the map a little bit more lighter? Not a lot. Sometimes I play outside and can't see anything but the enemies. Yes, I have the brightness all the way up.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. - Morticia Adams

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you visage be able to buy in vendor for one its hard to get and 2nd its expensive. Why not make it like halloween event where we buy it from vendor to access portal or into 1 hour elixir that be more worthy just like the previous event.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Najlocco313 View Post
    I like the event but it's so so girly theme xD

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
    nothing wrong with that for a change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We are collecting feedback for the Ursoth's Assault 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS
    So hard to get visage, it should be more vanity drops from bosses to stabilize the economy on the game .

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

remove gates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Problem with 1-2-3 weeks event is that i cant never run for lb (would lose my job and my wife would beat me lollll)

So seriously i would love to always be able to buy an alternative lb van from the store or...

Maybe sometimes do an only saturday 24h lb? or maybe many 24h hour but split into couple of week days (like Sat-Wed and Friday?)?

Instead of top 10-25-50 it would be 3x top5, 3x top10 and 3x top25 maybe?

IDK i'm just throwing this to see if people would like it and if it would be doable

As for the current event i think it was a nice idea to add badge for plat tier and a rare dropable one,
    I also like those guarantee loot from locked, and i also like when lot of elix drop from those, can refill my inv from auction hehe

But i think it would be more fun to have more goodies from the token vendor.

thank you!

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Adding new legendary sets to leaf (or event chests in general) would be great

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G970F folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Suggestions:

- Add Elondrian related Heroic/Arcane Pets and Elondrian Furniture (Bloodgrub Altar, trees from Elondria's forest, green wisps from Elondria's Town, the stones with the green color from Elondria's forest, etc) to the Token Vendor. There's always the same problem with token vendors, give us stuff to spend our tokens on.
    - Make the new pet introduced for the event (its arcane or heroic version) lootable as a super rare drop from Ursoth and as a rare drop from Bloodgrub.
    - Make a recipe that let's us use our useless Marsh locks to craft Elondrian Locks. We have these locks still dropping all around arlor yet they have 0 use, replace them with newest expansion locks or at least let us get some use out of them.
    - Add unlocked Elondrian Locks and Ursoth's Assault Farmer lixs to each of the tiers. This year's bronze and silver tiers were very lacking, keep the titles for gold/Plat tier and add things that can help us farm such as the boss lix.
    - Replace the 100 ankh kits with 50, 100, 200 platinum bound chests for Top50, 25, 10 respectively. People running leaderboards have close to no use for ankhs since most players are maxed out after Easter event.
    - Try to change the Event theme. It's been too many years with the same "corruption" layout, can try changing the portal boss like you did on Halloween or Elondria go through a different threat, I think Elondrians are pretty used to Bloodgrub's corruption by now.
    -Add Event themed usable gear with procs that match the event. Those rotting gear are just another junk that gets deleted whenever someone loots it, the Elondrian Mythic 3/3 set was a good addition but expected some kind of proc instead of a set bonus, think players won't be using Elondrian set while they could use zodias Myth set instead, had you made those items with a different proc each they would be used way more.

I really hope there are actually decent loots from Ursoth, otherwise for those who can't afford running Bloodgrub it'll be a pretty boring event and the vendor really needs a push, 2 vanity sets, 1 vanity banner and recipes to craft chests, while I appreciate the new vanity designs, don't make both similar looking vanities obtainable through the same way, add pets and some kind of good looking furnitures to the Token Vendor, maybe even an artifact, doesn't matter if it's weaker on stats but give it some kind of wisp and proc related to the Elondrian theme.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Bad

Blood visage hard to get - use gold or plat or a huge amount of time or luck to get just 1. Ratios are off. Perhaps another way to get it would be cool, like kill 1000 bosses in event or something ...

little variety and quantity of loot from bosses,

hauntlet overtaking energy farm meta too much.

Good

I love the elixir at plat tier and player tiers affecting which boss spawns.

,Idk why but it works and it's great idea, nice progressive system.

Chance for energy point from bosses - step in right direction for those who wanna farm planar arena for energy to mix it up and not get bored, though we can't see if we got full energy nor know if all bosses count

NPC dialog funny - I actually read it, and sometimes roleplay voices for videos

Op rewards for reaching silver, gold and plat - we can use multiple characters to get spectral chests, nice touch.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Oh dude also everyone is using luck (which rerolls spring/spectral chest into something else) right?

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Find a shade tree, wear sunglasses, have a friend hold an umbrella over you or enter an outside structure with a roof. I hope this helps if the map is not lightened per your request.

chiiWaWa...
    Outside playing support team member.
    XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Great event, zero complaints.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

love the events, love the fact that it's a first time plat tier badge. Only wish the other badge wasn't as rare as it is.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I always enjoy this event but the map is just to short for me to be any fun. Although im sure the LB runners love a short and quick map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hi guys!

I would like to share with you my experience with this year event.
    In first of all I'll let you know what I found interesting enjoyable and less enjoyable during my playtime.

Pros:

1. Energy drop rate in the event map is pretty good and I like the fact that I am able to get between 2-5 energy essences in a run, allowing me to craft further energies during my farming process. Not having to go back in Hauntlet or any other map to gather energy essences is a + for me. I save a bit of time and I am able to chat in towns or do any other activity that doesn't involve energy gathering.
    2. The number of runs to reach platinum tier I found to be more than fair ( took me 413 runs ) for 12k points and a total of 8-10 hours if I'm not mistaken.
    3. I still like the fact that you get increased chances for a higher tier bosses with every higher tier.
    4. Farmer elixir for plat tier is a nice addition and it gives the player the incentive to continue his farming journey.
    5. The tiers rewards were cool overall with one exception with may be subjective and I ll write it doesn in the cons section.

Things I like (subjective)

I found all the vanities interesting and cool looking.
    I am not a fan of the new auras but there are alot of ppl that seems to like them. I resonate more with 2d designs and visual effects such as Shreder's Aura and so on.

Cons:

1. I'll start with the gold tier rewards (lockeds and crate keys). Gambling should be a personal choice not a directed choice by the developers. I felt like you gave me the chance of a reward, not an actual reward. I would have appreciated if the keys were unbound and I would have had the chance to decide whether I want to gable or sell them. Or just another kind of reward that doesn't involve gambling. Also I would have appreciated if the Hamad was actually Arcane rarity instead of Epic. It would have been a nice addition to the "In study of Scarlet" or "Arcane Stampede" Achievements. And the psychological effect on the player as "being well rewarded" for his effort and time spent would have been positively increased.

2. Bosses drops. Having just few drops in the loot table such as ( 2 types of lockboxes, 2 types of event chests, 1 recipe and 1 type of vanity head piece ) is not really what I have expected, at least not with the current odds. Even after I have reached platinum tier and received the farmer's elixir + 100% luck bonus, I wasn't able to get more than 1 Spectral chest at 15-20 runs and Leaf chest 1 at 10-15 runs. I would have appreciated a higher chance to obtain any of the two chests instead of bunch of lockboxes that can be found in store anyways.

3. Bloodgrub's visage. The way this item is obtained is not the best way to make player's experience enjoyable. In first of all you have locked the last boss behind layers of gathering (tokens for recipe) ,rng (random number generator) and a time gate (crafting process) just to have 1 chance to fight once the boss for some rewards. I would have appreciated if the visage was included in the lower tier boss drop rate. Even if that would mean a tweak in the Bloodgrub's loot table drop rate, at least we would have had the chance to find it. You have gated 60% of the presented rewards because of this tedious process. Only those who run lb would pay the insane price of having a chance to fight bloodgrub and I can't understand why this last boss should be an exclusive boss just for those who have a wealthy situation.

5. Spectral chest crafting process (12h): The main source where you can have a small chance to get 1 Visage takes you 3 Leaf Chests, 1 Recipe and 12 hours to craft 1 chest. I mean come on guys..I understand there is Heroic Hamad inside but still.

Maybe next year we all will have a chance to fight Bloodgrub in his private chamber.
    Other than that I appreciate your work and thank you!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tanasescu490 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Please no barrier for solo mode

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Still running as an FTP player, so im giving my present and not-so-present experiences.

Likes/LOVE
    -Badges for events
    -Day and night versions vanitys, (hope we get sweet/sour, Happy/sad, skinny/large, tall/small, fixed/broken etc...),
    -Nice aura designs (I didn't buy, reason below)
    -vanity sets are bound, a sense of uniqueness
    -

Dislikes
    -Same maps as previous years, I'm guessing all energy events will all be the same bosses, locations, look and feel...
    -No aura on sets (this is why I didn't buy auras, 1700 for a vanity that I can't even farm the sets is a no go for me)
    -not enough items to buy with coins (like gold, xp, other vanitys for alts, potions, story coins etc...)
    -tier Bronze and silver ALWAYS need better rewards...random loot boxes for junk items
    -vanity sets are costly and need prices lowered for FTP....I'm not running plat so sets prices need to be equivalent to gold tier or lower...NOT PLAT TIER since they are not sellable
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos