If it came into discussion, regarding Daily Quests. Would have been cooler to see some Spectral Elondrian Chests as rewards and a bonus thing : Having the main daily quest completed 10 times would give you one exclusive reward such as (a banner or a certain number of consumables or a vanity pack or something like that)

Another thing that I found interesting in one of the suggestion threads here in this topic is a limited 24h leaderboard run repeating in different days of the event. In one of your future events I would also see some kind of battlepass type of event where you have two types of rewards (free and premium). For example: You will pay a number of platinum, let s say 500, to unlock exclusive rewards for each tier available in the event. This will have multiple benefits for both sides business wise and also gameplay wise.

I wish you would have moved your business model from the lockeds as I feel like I play a slot machine game rather than a fantasy mmo. I feel like every event you focus more on the lockboxes and how to introduce them to your audience rather than creating an interesting journey for them to enjoy and make them want more and pay for something that they really value.

This is just my opinion.